If you don't own a firearm then you're a bitch ass gay beta faggot cock sucker subhuman who gets cucked on a daily...

If you don't own a firearm then you're a bitch ass gay beta faggot cock sucker subhuman who gets cucked on a daily basis and enjoys it.

Sorry senpai

Why would you even post this?

I don't need one since I have martial arts and a dick. It's edgy If you can't defend yourself without killing your opponent.

What if I own a 22? And I keep within the law by not keeping it loaded while not in use and never putting more than ten shells into the clip a thinner. That makes one uncucked. R-right

I have a pellet gun, that's good enough

Why own a firearm if there are no niggers

I can unironicaly murder your entire leaf village without a fight.

Let that sink in.

A man with a gun in a disarmed world is the strongest man on earth.

I tend to agree with this after spending half of the day watching videos of white boys knocking out niggers and sending them into death seizures just with punches.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I also hardly consider a hunting rifle or a glock to be enough to make you an actual militia man or citizen of any fucking merit when the government has tanks rolling through the streets anytime they want to set off pipebombs in a public place and then blame some camel jockeys.

If you don't pair each of your firearms with a specific liquor, you lack style and class.

Sorry about the laws there

Just bought this baby on friday. *Vodka sold separately.

Any gun is better than no gun. A .22lr can still fuck up a persons day

>clip

What is that, a FAL with an AK stock?

looks like a CETME

Where's your body armor and crew at?

This thing might as well be a fucking dildo for a numale faggot.

I don't trust myself around firearms because I am highly suicidal.

Tanks are an outdated problem.

Armed drones are another atory, but they can be taken care of with some innovation.

I am about to get a SLR-104.

What is that one?

I saw a plate carrier + AR500 plates on sale for $200 yesterday, its amazing how cheap they are now after Iraq.

I'd invite you to come ride my 7.62 dildo anytime

I own a shitty 22. from walmart because I'm poor as fuck

Am I still a faggot?

Tanks serve a purpose just like any other tool in war. Have you ever played chess?

Agreed

Century Arms C39v2. Very good AK copy. It has milled receiver instead of stamped so it weighs an extra 2 pounds. Ran me $900 in NJ so probably cheaper elsewhere.

In other words, you're a genetically defective human?

Sure proving that insecurity isn't tied to gun ownership.

Anyone actually use that in New Orleans? I know nignogs can barely read but it doesn't look any more difficult than making rocks of crack cocaine.

I don't remember hearing anything about its use in BOSTON when cops in armored vehicles went door to fucking door confiscating firearms.

Guns are tools. Just like cars. Are you insecure for wanting to drive and not walk like a man?

What handgun should I start with then?

>uses a bunch of nonsense to feel better about his dingus

I own an M1A faget.

I live with my family and they don't like guns

Bomb making requires very delicate and patient hands.

Most people won't take the risk unless they're doing it for war.

Got 4 and 308 ruger scout.

Glock 19 or CZP01

Your choice.

FAL is cute! CUTE!

you should always obey the law

No I'm not a nigger

bada and bing

Wish I could :'(

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Number of leaf villages murdered in 2015: 0
Number of Amerifats killed by guns in 2015: 13.286

Let that sink in.

Car owners didn't call other people "bitch ass gay beta faggot cock sucker subhuman who gets cucked on a daily basis and enjoys it"

Literally had to 180 my phone to see this, why user, why?

Faggot OP - I wouldn't go as far as describing everyone without a gun like yourself, but non-gun owners are just plain old dipshits or stupid felons who can't find a gun another way.

Lol yeah you guys can't have guns not even pepper sprays, but i read brass knuckles is okay like wtf since when did pepper spray become more dangerous than brass knuckles

That pretty much exact gun would cost me like $700 at my local (just priced it).

Jew Jersey for sure. Tbh next time go with something other than Century, they're alright but Armament Inc brings in some high quality shit.

I have to be /noguns/ until after college in 2 years

Am I fucked, considering that Shillary is a shoo in at this point?

>I n-need a g-gun to be a man!

Dr. Petit here.
AMA.

it's even illegal to have airsoft guns when under 18, and they even regulate bb guns and shit. But if you get your drug-lord's license u can own an AK

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

they do if you drive anything less than a V8

I don't like the Assault Rifle on stats, but it is very aesthetic. The Chinese Assault Rifle is better on the numbers, and even if it is ugly as sin, I can't opt for the lower numbers in hairy situations.

Buzzwords!

>not legal in California

>Be British Army
>Experienced combat veteran
>Survives battles in Afganistan and Iraq.
>Return home head chopped off on London Street.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

got a Remington model 10 and ~30 12 ga buckshot shotshells.
Am I acceptable?

>I don't want no teenage queen
>I just want my M14

Well, good thing I'm not bong, and do have a couple of handguns at home.

Just bought my first firearm a few months ago after a lifetime of being an anti-gun lefty. Purchased a S&W M&P Pistol.

I eventually want one of 'each', and Im sure I may be missing a class. What does Sup Forums recommend for:

>Conceal Carry (I goofed and got one that was too big to comfortable conceal)
>Shotgun
>AR

THIRTY SHOTS LMAO

Hope you expect the good old ammo store to be around for a while

The only thing that makes that rifle illegal in California is the flash hider. Take that off and that gun is perfectly legal.

>20 round mag

PUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCHPUNCH

I didn't realize, my bad. Still that's a nice rifle even with a ten round mag and the muzzle break.

no argument here

Because the American government cannot and should not be trusted.

Spoken like a man who has lost every fist fight he's ever been in and probably never even fought back.

>says the bitch who wants to fistfight a determined attacker

How many wives and families have you lost to criminals?

>>Conceal Carry
I don't know. I don't conceal carry.
>>Shotgun
Maverick 88
>>AR
Build your own. Get a stripped lower and customize the shit out of it. You can build a starter AR for alot cheaper than buying a factory made one.

5.56 pr 7.62, lads?

and you think most of those "americans" were what... productive middle class white folk with jobs?

>Number of leaf villages murdered in 2015: 0
>Number of Amerifats killed by guns in 2015: 13.286

fucks given: 0
Let that sink in

If you have more money than sense, buy a Noveske 16" AR, a surefire scout light w/ pressure switch, and an EOTech red dot.

Then buy 20 thirty round PMAGs (windowed preferably), and a couple thousand rounds of XM193.

>choosing the worst and most expensive battle rifle in the price range

Sauvagé

also, put some Troy Tritium back up irons on it.

The tritium option is absolutely important.

Because if you don't live in a city you might have to actually be outside to protect your property, and you need to see what is happening above all. The light + red-dot + Tritium back up irons will cover it.

>worst

you're a stupid faggot and should feel bad for exisiting

I have a ~60 year old bolt-action .22 rifle that I inherited from my grandfather.

I plan to get more guns when I get more money.

Nice air soft, babby.

>implying
I have a Camaro. I got it because I like it, not because I need to prove to other people how manly I am.

Should have gotten a PSA AK bro.

So far, it looks like the absolute best American made AK is the PSA.

But don't worry, you can either sell it or use it and buy another in 5-10 years.

Nigger that is a good rifle

Except it's outclassed in most every category by competing rifles.

every time i see a mosin at a yard sale or pawn shop i buy it
i've got like 8 now
only bothered cleaning one of them but it's everything /k/ said it was and more

i just couldn't be bothered to get off my ass, buy expensive special ammo, pay to use someone else's range, and then pack it all up and go home because i have to go to work tomorrow

You have mosins you don't shoot???

How do you even know if they are worthwhile rifles? What the fuggg are you even an American?

My god, these posts are weapons grade autism. You fucks don't need a gun, just sperg out on your attacker and use some of that tard strength.

>marginally less accurate than the FAL or ptr
>heavier than the FAL or PTR
>several hundred dollars more than the FAL or PTR
>looks like garbage when used in a non-wood stock (though ill admit its sexy in wood)
i cant think of a single reason to own one over either of those rifles. the removable mag is the only reason id consider it over an m1 garand.

would you like to buy one

Name one.

I'll be over here waiting for you to finish sucking some guy's balls.

>i just couldn't be bothered to get off my ass, buy expensive special ammo, pay to use someone else's range, and then pack it all up and go home because i have to go to work tomorrow
54r isnt expensive or special. you can get it for about the same price as steel case .308 and have it shipped to your door.

Getting a M70 OPAP and a Mossberg 500 this week. Got a Tula SKS with matching numbers to de-tacticool for $300 last week.

Yes?

FAL, G3, AR-10

#wrek't

Doesn't mean it's not good. Just because another thing is better doesn't mean it's bad. Same reason your mom is a good fuck

>less accurate
depends on the shooter
>heavier
so what? you a pussy?
>more expensive
quality costs
>looks like garbage
so does a jeep. what's your point?

>muh removable mag
do you even shoot?