Other urls found in this thread:

cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just give it up man.

I bet you did one of the meem tests and think that if you have a low percentage you might be the other letter.

INTJ

Fargo (season 1)

Half of Sup Forums is INTJ

me too OP XD! finally a show us geniuses can enjoy hi 5!

INTP
The Leftovers

Fuck INTJ's

>ESTP
>Ray Mears Bushcraft, Life, Jame's Burke's Connections
>fictionbabies eat a dick

INTP
the sopranos

>Fuck [varied group of people that share some properties]
Hello collectivist. Gonna go murder that cancer patient that looks like a skinhead later?

INTP.
Battlestar Galactica.

Are you autistic or what?

LGBT
Game of Thrones

myers briggs is a meme test with no psychological credibility
it's horoscope tier feel-good bullshit

>xNTJ
>Mad Men

you i like you

Nah I'm just somewhat intelligent

>INTJ
The sopranos

As well as nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour I'd imagine? You turbo autist

reminder MBTI is basically modern horoscopes
reminder rick and morty is good but also a pleb magnet because there are better things even if you were to narrow it down to western animated sci-fi comedy

Autist
Reddit and Meme

I guess you can't grasp anything that isn't a meme

not that I put much weight behind it but INFP

early simpins

Do any of the myers-briggs personalities mention negative traits? Or is it all positive, relatively nonspecific traits that easily enable confirmation bias?

ESTP
XRA

Im ESFJ and i love Rick and Morty!

It's feel good bullshit mate. The five trait personality test gets into negative shit.

INFP
Twin Peaks

And you can't grasp your own embarrassing personality.

INTJ rick and morty

>Pisces
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Most of the ones you find when googling is trash and really is just to make people feel good without informing them. If you read more about the source material about cognitive functions you get a bigger picture of it. It's not supposed to tell you what kind of person you are, it explains more how your brain works and what your strengths/weaknesses are so you can improve parts. Like INTJs have strong introverted intuition, which basically is the foundation of their ability to make decisions and gather information. It's not supposed to be about the personality as much as how you can understand yourself better.

ENTP
Peep Show

It has too much predictive power to be likened to horoscopes.

All I did was point out how stupid you are for saying "Fuck INTJ's".

ISTP
Steven Universe

>J for judgement
>INTP
>placing a value category on anything
lol

INFP
Teen Titans Go!

>>Pisces
underrated

Anyone who isn't an NT is practically subhuman trash. At the very least they don't belong on Sup Forums.

dumbasses say the same shit about astrology. equally unfalsifiable.

I'd definitely fucking hate you in real life. And I like Twin Peaks.

>Judging without perceiving
LOL

same thing for people who aren't taurus or gemini

>believing into pseudo-science
>watching any media

ISFJ or ISTJ. Depending on my mood.

Favourites are for peasants and scrubs.

Intp bojack horseman.

INTP
Mad Men
Also Myers Briggs lacks psychometric validity. Take a Big Five personality traits test instead.

INFP

Lost (all time)
Twin Peaks (recent)

>everyone on Sup Forums is an I loser

Surprise, surprise.

>ISFJ or ISTJ. Depending on my mood.
This is not how it works. Read up on cognitive functions and don't listen to those trash tests.

>ENTJ
>The Sopranos/Narcos

If you're favorite series is a cartoon kill yourselves seriously.

INTJ
Big Bang Theory

Any pointers? I don't want to waste my time with poorly put together wiki articles or some such.

>autism horoscopes

INFP -T
The Sopranos

cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/

Basically you have a dominant and auxiliary function that are the most important ones. In both ISFJ and ISTJ your dominant function is introverted sensing but they differ on the auxiliary one (that is extroverted). Read about the specific functions to see if you can relate to how they describe how your own brain works. If you're correct on ISFJ or ISTJ your auxiliary should be either extraverted feeling or thinking. Look these up on the link above. Your auxiliary function supports your dominant, and your dominant function is really the core of how you think. So look up introverted sensing first maybe.

This goes to anyone in this thread who actually wants to learn something about themselves and not just read some hippie pseudoscience feel-good bullshit horoscope. Look up the different functions and figure out your dominant and auxiliary functions are. If you know them then you have your personality type. They don't tell you you're a caring person, they just tell you how your brain works when trying to act in the world.

All things are memes.

it's astrology for pseuds my man

>ISFP
>probably Dexter

>Nigger
>Nigger

ESTP-A
don't like television

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Also reminder that more than 50% of the people who think they're INTJ/INTP are actually ISTJ/ISTP.

Same senpai

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

Who gives a fuck?

I honestly want to know.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>>>reddit

INFP

the wire

Keit-ai is probably one of the worst "memes" Sup Forums has been graced with. I hate it because you can see how forced it is and posting it makes threads often derail from the topic at hand.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
VIRTUOSO (ISTP-A)

don't really have a favorite, maybe TNG. Most shows I watch now, I'm moderately interested in

>op is a brutally mocking dig at narcissistic 90 iq fag posters
>they dont even have half a brain to tell that and all play along

fuck off with your stupid facebook what minion are you quiz equivalent you fucking retarded goons

INTJ

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. I don't even care if it's anime, the unique story, setting, characters and great pacing and the fact that it kept continuity so well all 30 years ago is incredible. Giant robot fights are just icing on the cake for a story about war and space colonization.

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your
Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.” You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

You're in my way. I was looking in that direction and now all I see is you and I wasn't looking to see you plus you walk funny. Your walking isn't funny, walking like that will break your back and that is what will be funny when it breaks in total half. If your back broke in half and you wouldn't be able to walk anymore then you'd spend all your days in a chair crying for food but nobody will help you because you're nobody's friend. You don't have friends, not even the chair, nobody likes you, nobody knows you, nobody rules the earth like I do and you know it. Plus you're in my way and I wasn't born looking at you. I wasn't born to do anything for you.

Those flowers aren't real, those flowers are fake. If you think I think those flowers are for me then you think wrong, because those flowers are for nobody and you are the nobody. You probably stole those flowers from your grandmothers grave.

DOOR
The Sopranos

INTJ
Dexter