definitely the right

good thread

OP here i mean:
isis /islam /leach whatever you wanna call it

Red Pill : jpg
Blue Pill : png

(you) tried :)

I aint taking no pill from a negro hands

Why even choose? Those two things will implode on itself with no additional help. I would ask Morpheus bucket of fried chicken

ending feminism would inevitable end ISIS

Definitely feminism.

ISIS can be solved with JDAMs. Feminism is a slow cancer.

Ending feminism would help to uncuck the countries being invaded by hundreds of thousands of third world muslims. It would take care of itself by then, we wouldn't have any reservations about carpet bombing ISIS.

Right.

We're allowed to use weapons against ISIS. I say right.

take the blue pill so this "muh equality" shit ends and women return to their original role as mothers and house keepers instead of whores and wenches

If I would choose the red one nothing would change Islam and US would just create another proxy army and it would get out of control again and become ISIS with different name. So I choose the Blue one.

End feminism

After that no one will complain about using weapons on ISIS.

I take the red pill after ISIS takes over the world and wipes out feminism, gays, trannies and Canadians.

Ending ISIS would accomplish nothing. A new bogeyman would take its place in less than a week.

We can defeat ISIS without feminism

Another Isis would come back if theres still Feminism

Option 3: end the jew pill
Effect: Gains both blue and redpill effect and alot more

Right then left.

What if taking the blue pill doesn't end feminism, but you revert back into your pre-redpill stage where you saw nothing wrong with current events?