This is such a good example of American prudishness

This is such a good example of American prudishness.
This scene would have worked so much better if she was naked in the tank. The vulnerability, the invasion of privacy...

Such puritanical bullshit that they're terrified of naked preteens. Based European Cinema wouldn't have shied away from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJIhngSpz0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dat camel toe

Honestly, I'm glad they didn't do that, my erection would have been powerful enough to give me an aneurysm.

Is she a phenomenal actress? Cause she's ugly as shit.

She makes it up with her undying love for Eggos.

>Naked
>while wearing a weighted suit to keep her submerged

Why are third worlders with America on the brain so fucking retarded?

Post the webm

This. What a goddamn moron you are OP. Enjoy being stabbed to death for being a paedo you daft twat.

Plus we would have gotten her naked. :)
What bothers me is when she gets in the makeshift deprivation tank with her clothes. Or when that happens in any movie, like Constantine. Or when people swim in their underwear.
People are willing to put up with the discomfort of soggy clothes because of silly prudishness.

She can wear suit in reality and be naked in her imagination. Stupid burgerfags.

Apply cum. :)

Bump.

>tfw the day of the rope for Pedos is coming

I'm not a burger you fucking idiot. You just want her to get naked because you're a fucking paedo and you won't admit you were wrong and she needed to wear the suit. Kill yourself cunt.

>yfw gays and grannies got what they wanted and now it's OUR TIME

I will fuck your daughter

Fuck off, pedo.

No

This

Diagf you sick failure of a man.

Where were you during the grannie rights marches?

I typed trannies

Autocorrect lmao

You mean for antis.

troll thread... stfu retard

That is notdeadwhichcaneternal lie.
BUMP

They specifically altered all the concepts of a sensory deprivation tank specifically so she would not be nude.

As typically, you are nude, floating in a brine solution matched to the temperature of your skin.

Total submersion with an air-mask is not sensory deprivation.

I actually always wanted to try one of those. Before I ever saw Stranger Things.

>Total submersion with an air-mask is not sensory deprivation.
Sure it is, just ask John C. Lilly.

If you live in or near a decent sized city you can probably find a place that has them.

>scene without nudity
>Americans are so prudish

>scene with nudity
>Americans are such degenerates

The riddle continues.

It is my belief that prudishness breeds degeneracy. When you make something taboo, people will gravitate toward it and see it as a perversion, and will see no limits.
People in France are not seen as prudish, they are seen as unabashed, but they most certainly aren't seen as degenerates.

>Laws create criminals
Whoa!

>Based European Cinema wouldn't have shied away from it.
Care to share some examples, for study purposes, of course.

That makes sense. I was wondering how anyone could like this drek, but if youre a pedo...

Nigga I ain't even talking about laws. Let's stick to legal perversion at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJIhngSpz0Q

>Lmao lets copy Under the Skin.

I'm convinced pedowood is real, because Hollywood seems to definitely be catering specifically to my interests.

>tfw that's literally the entire plot of Shimoneta

Interesting...

They seem to cast the ugliest girls possible and still there are degenerates jerking off to them.

yeah

ur a pedo