American Horror Story: Cult

I thought this will be just mocking Trump, but this is mocking whole America. Not horror, but fun parody to watch.

AHS was never scary anyway it was just weird. Fun but weird.
Also: Asylum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

I want the clowns to win.

This show is dumb now and has been for a while.

Didn't they do killer clowns last season because it was popular.

>Fun but weird.
First season was.

Second tried being gross and actually scary, it all went downhill from there.

>I want to reach out to people! I want to build bridges not walls!
>metal bars between them
>Edge-kun just standing silent for a few seconds, looking puzzled
>the sound of wind blowing
That scene was comedykino, made me laugh harder than anything in the current Rick&morty season.

>And one of you tends to be handy. I'm guessing it's you.

Are the new neighbors /ourguys/?

>PEDRO MIGHT BE DEPORTED DUE TO BEING A SUSPECT
>born in San Diego
>gets shot anyway
This shit is comedy gold

>liberal gay and his wife are gun nuts who are afraid 2nd amendment might be taken away
Now I'm getting confused

>asks me to suspend my disbelief that a gay guy has a storage full of guns, and is willing to loan it out to a woman he had just met
>then asks me to suspend my disbelief further when her psychiatrist knows she has a gun, and doesnt immediately call the police because of "patient doctor confidentiality"
>a woman who has had psychotic fits in public and crashed her car in a parking lot
>doesnt ask where she got the gun from either

This show is chick bait tier garbage

>Hey Pablo, go swing by my spooky house and pay a visit to my psycho wife. What's the worst that can happen?

pedro and the white chef fighting in the kitchen was hilarious, in fact this show is a lot funnier than it is scary

>And one of you hands me a tendy. I'm guessing it's you.
they certainly are.

I started watching for memes but I'm actually really enjoying the show. Are the other seasons like this?

what's in the barrels tho

is it

more bees

S1: Actual horror drama.
S2: Silly and fun.
S3-5: Silly and dumb.
S6: Skipped, but I assume it's terrible.

They're all in on it dumbass

>liberal gay and his wife are gun nuts who are afraid 2nd amendment might be taken away

they aren't liberals

Cover story: Honey
Real story: Explosives, poison, something terror related (think Arlington Road)

Is the blackout really terryists?

>wants to start shit in the retarded liberal way
>everyone starts laughing
>y-yeah! it was a joke all along! f-funny right?
this crap is the "i was pretending to be retarded" show of the decade.

To be fair I have a gay roomate who is super into guns and pretty right. You cant choose who makes your dick hard. You can choose your interests though. He likes guns and the military and fucking guys. Nothing wrong there.

How so?

Will the power outage be an ongoing thing?

The psychiatrist and the neighbors are in on it retard

>watching AHS after season 1
You're the type of faggot that watches Glee aren't you

that is the HORROR

are americunts this dense?

Season 3: World of Warcraft

It's called CULT. Chaz Bono in the grocery store, the cop, the neighbors, & likely the therapist are all in the MAGA/Clown cult.

AHS just wishes it was Black Mirror.
It cannot do it though.

Nah, BM is the modern Twilight Zone. AHS is more of an homage/commentary-based take on classic horror tropes & genres with modern relevance.

Normalfag here. Never heard a normie talk about or mention this show. Never seen it in normi news or on a normie's social media page. Nobody cares about it, stop shilling it here.

Imagine being so new that you think what normies watch dictates discussion on Sup Forums.

I didn't know why for some reason there was something really interesting about this chick. Not just her character "Winter" (who I like a lot) but just her in general. I thought I was just attracted to her because she was kind of cute, but then every time she pops into a scene I'd get this feeling like I knew her or something...

...Then I found out who her mother was. Anyone else here not know...Anyone else still not know? Go on, look her up.

Billie Lourd

Nah we know senpai

errybody knows

Man I didn't.. They don't even really look alike. And then it gets even crazier when I find out that she was Force Awakens. I've seen that movie like 60 times and never recalled seeing her. AND she's going to be in Last Jedi... (Which means you know where THAT'S gonna go)

I didn't even know Carrie Fisher had children.. wtf. I really need to crawl out of my cave man.