Hey Sup Forums let's keep going with Sandman! Specifically Seasons of Mist! Definitely a big one so join in!

Hey Sup Forums let's keep going with Sandman! Specifically Seasons of Mist! Definitely a big one so join in!

YESSSSSS

How is everyone doing tonight?

It's one of my favorite books too.

BUHDUHBUMP

Did you do another one last night?

I'm doing alright Dan, I've been waiting all day for this.

Yep, Dream country.

Glad to hear it!

These pages make up what I believe are 3 of the best pages in the series. I know they seem like very basic introductions that are basically just a paragraph about each endless but the manner that they are introduced

combined with these really simple art and the seemingly minute details about them, like the way delirium smells or how pale Desire is fleshes them out in a way that really gives you a feel for who they are as people.

And then the really simple way it ends with death not even having an intro, it's just so perfect. I cannot get over these pages like I want posters of these is how great I think these are.

>hola!
I never knew Lucifer was such a dork.

>How can anyone own a soul
Tell that to your successors, they sure seemed to think they could own Constantine's soul.

Is it wrong I think this kiss is kind of hot?

Yes

Well fuck you I still think it is! It's hot as Hell!
Ba-dump-tssh!

I love browsing co and i love dan dashlys sandman. Im just not into cape stuff. This is some pretty trippy stuff and whay can i say besides i like it

>Im just not into cape stuff
But Dream wears a cape almost all the time.

I think it's the same sthick with Breschau or whatever; they all think it works like that, so it does.