Islam threads are deleted

>islam threads are deleted
I tought this was a free board?If certain opinions are discarded and banned, what is the point of this board other than circlejerking?

Impress me mudkike

It's not a circlejerk, nobody likes islam you dirty roach

>all non political Sup Forums tier threads will be banned
>starts thread about shitty RELIGION
>complains why thread is dead

They're going soft on you. They should IP track you and make a sticky with every muslim posting here's IP address.

Because Islam is politicaly correct so why does it belong on a board for politicaly incorrect topics?

>Christiano-Capitalist board
>free anything
Max lel roachbro

Politicaly incorrect =! Politics

Just because they have overlap doesn't make them the same.

Sup Forums is more broad than just a strick politics board.

That said Islam is blasphemy.

Deus Vult

wow, why is Sup Forums so afraid of different opinions?
Christianity threads are allowed?Explain that
>inb4 because Islam is shitty
A board shouldn't have a religion, this is an international site, not "unsuccesfull white-mans safe space"
i didn't start that thread

It is a political ideology, and that is why west fucks up so hard when it comes to the goatfuckers, they refuse to treat it as such. If they did, Islam would not be protected by laws of religion freedom, and it would be possible to ban it and close down all mosques for hate incitement.

At the end of the day Islam is far right fascist ideology.

Islam isn't politics, you should know this as a citizen of a secular nation.

All religions are shit but Islam happens to be the most cancerous at the moment.

Christianity = politicaly incorrect

Islam = politicaly correct

BOMB BLAST MUMBAI

They should still IP track you and post it in a sticky.

Because your opinion is WRONG.

It is heavily related to politics due to how it shapens the middle-east politics.And with that logic, christianity threads shouldn't be allowed as well.
>666
You are doing satan's work
>They should still IP track you and post it in a sticky.
>"lets witch hunt the people who doesn't agree with me"
You are pathetic

Islam is politically correct now days.
It doesn't belong here besides to be shit talked.

i still want to fuck aisha. redpill me on the prophets favorite waifu.

Underrated.

>christianity threads shouldn't be allowed as well.
Then report and stop making meta thread.

Get fucked islamist faggot cunts
Free speech is for HUMANS

>Those who don't agree with me
I wouldn't wish this upon a feminist, a jap or a nigger, just Muslims. Not because you disagree with me, because you are rotten at your core.

Because it's bait 99% of the time

I thought to create thread about this. Thanks mods.

Because we don't like muslims?

Fucking cry more you wanker. Want a muslim thread? Go find some ISIS chat room

I wonder if you ever met an actual Muslim in your life.

i can see you are samefagging you stupid jap

>Germany
Why im not suprised a Hans would say something like this

Its politics not religion

Because imam/muslimfags keep coming here to spam their taqiya bullshit. There's no discussion, there's just planted questions and answers.

They're too stupid to make a half assed attempt to blend in. It's annoying.

I work with two. Why?

How fucking new are you
Or just stupid?

Are you same fagging because you have multiple comments too? Do you know what same fagging is? Or are you too inbred to have that level of mental faculty?

Also you have to be retarded to read my english and assume im nip

This thread can stay, Which is only about Islam, difference is That thread is about how Islam is bad.That thread is allowed to stay but not the one that says good things about Islam.
And did they bully you, why do you hate Islam?

The non islamic world hates islam. deal with it.

Islam threads are not getting deleted. Maybe OP did something that broke the rules?

>Free board
Goat fucker please, this board is not free.

20:1 the content of the thread was garbage

It is though, even nothing gets deleted, unless it breaks the rules.

Stupid goy, dont you know that mods specifically want to create a contrarian echo chamber?
Nevermind the fact that Islam is against all degeneracy and corruption at the hands of zionist influence, Sup Forums is no longer for those who want open discussion.

I keep posting different posts because im replying to peoples questions.

Noone gives a shit about you, you just started yelling on your own.

As far as i remember, there was just a translation of Kuran and a couple of nasheeds.

>wants to circlejerk
>complains about circlejerks

user you serious?

nigger, this is not a place for you to fuck your goats. Christianity is a part of our culture, has been for centuries. Islam is pure invading cancer that needs to be eradicated from the west. Don't do the shit thing libtards do by saying: If Christianity can do X, so can Islam. Those are NOT equivalent.

No mercy for t*rks until Constantinople returns to Christian hands.

OK thanksgiving dinner. Here's your chance. Why is islam good? I will honestly and sincerely debate you right now.

I want you to explain in historical and theological terms how Muhammad was a the perfect man.

Despite having sex with a 9 year old (no even that was too young back that), conquering territory, force conversion, taking slaves, marring multiple women, and sparring his enemies only if they converted.

Completely serious. I've never gotten a clear answer other than "it was different back than" or "other people did it too" as the supposed perfect man his example should be applicable to all men in any time. Truth is not subjective to opinion or time after all.

do you think blowing up things, raping, cutting heads and all is a good business decision to spread Islam?

I'm a simple man, I see a muslim, I deus vult!

but there you have it. that "religion" has politics so intertwined with it that it's hard to tell them apart

If there's one thing that we can all agree on, it's removing t*rkroach

Because you are EVIL!!!
Your imams are EVIL!!!
Your religion is EVIL!!!

All you want to do is take away everyone else's ability to express their views, while demanding you have free rein.

No. I told them I disliked Islam and that was it.
I dislike Islam because it's a brown-skin religion.

Islam has never been welcomed here.
The very fact that we can criticise it here without consequence is evidence of free speech. criticise it on fb or any given online community, and you're a bigot. a racist.

Everyone hates it here because we are able to speak our minds.

You islamist faggots have been attempting to turn this into a conversion center from the beginning. It was only after people started to threaten to screen cap all your dick waving posts about how you're raping white women women and send it to news media that you died down, only to come back role playing as natsoc whites that want to return to traditional values that coincidentally are essentially sharia law values. You were exposed when the the youtube 'godblessadolphhitler' was taken down, along with that poster that went down a mountain ski slop wearing a nazi flag as a cape also turned out to be Islamic.

You will never get a hold here. This is where the world comes to plan your downfall.

Because almost all of them are complete shit.
Once every 6 months there might be a actuall good Islam discussion thread else it's simply:
>1post bait threads filled by Australian shitposting
>5 bots talk to each other praising Islam ignoring anyone else for 200 posts
>pre scripted QnA spam
>how join Isis turned into a edgy gore thread
>le Muslim gf shitposting.

Honestly in 999/1000 occasions they deserve to be pruned on sight.

Yes, and every single time they were absolutely atrocious. If they are so bad they manage to whip out thousand strong protest march against themselves and their atrocious behavior in a coutry where nobody cares for anything, there is something seriously wrong with them. There is one mosque here, and they were stormed TWICE already by special forces for hate incitement, their head gave public sermons on how to beat your wife and when to start beating your kid if he doesn't believe in Almighty Goatfucker. Of course sermon about hate of nonbelievers is par for the course.

Absolutely atrocious.

So you have no idea what same fagging is then probably that lower intellect thanks to high levels of religiously motivated inbreeding spaning over generations

Kill yourself

I don't see your thread deleted, mate.
In fact I'm posting in it.

Islam is not compatible with western culture. Our culture, laws, even literature are based upon the Christian faith.
I'm not attacking your religion or culture, but it is simply not compatible. I can't mix water with oil. They naturally separate.
Pic is my church. Parts of it are over 900 years old.

Could you post a pic of your mosque please? (i'm making an assumption that you're muslim. Please forgive if I'm wrong)
I have more photos if you're interested. I think it's very important to understand different cultures, ways of life, religions, food etc.
Only through understanding can we have peace. Acknowledging differences is vital.

Discussing Islam in itself isn't politics or current events. Same for Christianity and atheism. Discussing how they impact the world or a country is related to politics.

Why not just report all of them when they show up instead of complaining when one gets deleted?

Well, if you are correct, such act was wrong. However i do not think that was done to mute ones voice.

Nobody asked shit about welcoming or not welcoming.
The fact that mods are doing reddit tier censorship shows that free speech is no longer relevant.
>You islamist faggots
>dick waving posts about how you're raping white women women
>your
>you
Who the fuck are you talking about? Are you incapable of differentiating between bait and actual posts?
Are you completely ignorant to the fact that rape is punishable by death in Islam?
Goddamn, you stupid Nip, guess that radiation is still fucking up your brains.

I complain because of censorship, the point of Sup Forums is, people are free to say what they want as long as they don't break the law.
This doesn't explain why Islam threads are getting deleted?
Fine here is your answer,
>having sex with a 9 year old
Not true, according to sources they didn't have that kinda relationship untill she was 18 or something
>conquering territory
Again, not true, after Islam started to gain followers, the unbelievers of Mecca started a war with them, so Muslims had to defend themselves.Eventually unbelivers refused peace and got conquered.
>force conversion
Not true, in Kuran it says "You are only a messenger, you don't have permission to force anyone" repedatly.
>taking slaves
It was the norm of the time, and he brought rules that gives slaves certain rights.They were not any different than todays workers.
>marring multiple women
After the war, most of the muslim men were dead, so in order to reach socio-cultural balance, this kinda policy was adjusted.Without this policy, women without husband would get molested (because people were ignorant back than), and they wouldn't be able to feed themselves because women were not working back than.
>sparring his enemies only if they converted
not true, in Kur'an "İf they wish to make peace with you, you have no right to keep fighting them"

As you can see, most of those are western-propaganda

>a jap told me to kill myself
Funny day, go jerk off to your pillow faggot

Islam is not a religion. Now kill yourself.
This is not a board of scam religions.

DEUS VULT

Rape of a muslim or rape of an infidel?
Please, spare us the taqiya

I'll state it again for you since you're obviously a retard incapable of reading comprehension:

Noone cares about your appeals to equality
The structures of law and morality of the west are not threatened by limiting the rights of islamists. This is because they are not a part of the culture.

Now cry more you stupid fucking hairy ape

I'm off to grab an early dinner before getting pissed drunk with other people that also despise your backward ass political religious system

Kill yourself you inbred retard

>If certain opinions are discarded and banned
What was your opinion again?

This is for politics and news, not opinions.

Sup Forums is that way ---- >

You have to go back to /x/.

I think, muslim people can immigrate and blend in, if they stop asking for different rights or act like they do right now.But the problem is, only the poor ones immigrate to europe, in a way poor=uneducated, so the opinions of the western people on Islam and Muslims are generally shaped by these people.
(my internet is fucked right now so can't post a picture, but just google "Sultanahmet" and you will see a cool mosque)
Pls tell me you are diaspora and not actually a jap

If you could read well then you would already know Im not nip.

Are you suggesting going on holiday to another civilised country is something to be ashamed of?
I would have toured some of western europe but we're not really interested in seeing africa / middle east ghettos.

Cya, for now ;)

>Again, not true, after Islam started to gain followers, the unbelievers of Mecca started a war with them, so Muslims had to defend themselves.Eventually unbelivers refused peace and got conquered.

Dude he started shit every single time. I love how he started raid on carawans for spoils, but only after meccans got tired of his shit and came after him, he immediatelly went 'G-guys, d-do you know that if you die for Allah you'll go straight to heaven?' Funny how the concept of martyrdom didn't came up before when he was winning. Yeah and by the way what did Beduins had to do with all of this? Machomet raided them by mistake?

>It was the norm of the time, and he brought rules that gives slaves certain rights.They were not any different than todays workers.

Huh, I must have missed the part when my employer castrated me.

You don't belong here, go to censored mud-chan or something.

>he started raid on carawans for spoils
I've never heard of that and i don't think that is true.Because in Kur'an it is a really big sin to raid and steal.
>castrated
What?After Islam, slaves were given the oppurtinity to marry free people if they also wish to.I don't think that would be the case if they were castrated

Just stop with the taqiya for fuck sake, nobody is falling for it

I've never heard of what taqiya was until I came to Sup Forums, believe it or not.And the things i'm saying are usually from Kur'an itself.If you don't believe me, you can read for yourself.

>Rape of a muslim or rape of an infidel?
I was pretty clear about it you fucking radiated dolphin eater.
Lmao a fucking rice nigger telling me to kill myself, the fucking suicide capital of world telling me to kill myself. Oh the irony.
Maybe your slanted eyes cant make out the characters on the screen but perhaps you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how freedom works.
Opening the door to restricting freedoms of one opens the door to restricting the freedoms of all.
Do you really think bin ladens goal was just to kill a couple thousand people in the US?
Look at the clampdown on basic freedoms like gun rights, security checkpoints, militarization of police, etc etc.
You dont know what america was like before and you never will.
While you jack off to cartoons, people in the real world are studying things that actually matter, studying things your soy fed, estrogen flooded little jap brain wouldnt have the ability to comprehend.

Are you retarded? You must know nothing about Islam. Islam is a religion AND a political system.

Romans gave certain rights to slaves too. Nothing special. He still took slaves and allowed for sex slaves.

Even if a war was started as defensive it doesn't give a blank check. Ie person a punches me. So I punch person A back kill all of his male relatives and take his female and child relatives as slaves. Which is what Mohammed did to the Banu Qurayza.

I feel bad for you, I assume you were raised in a muslim home and the moment you were born your parents said that you were muslim. That is why it is so hard for you to see the bullshit that religion actually is. Fuck religious indoctrination

Thanks mate. Pic is the interior of my church.
When I state that Islam is not compatible with western civilization, I am being honest. I try to understand different cultures and traditions - habits, customs, literature, languages, and the list is endless. I'm not looking down upon your religion nor culture. Just saying it's very different.

For example, my sister lives in New Zealand. It's the other side of the planet. The flight takes 26 hours.
But when I'm there, it feels so similar to rural England that I don't feel in a foreign country. The culture is so similar.
But if I go to France or Germany, I feel like everthing is foreign. The food, the languages, architecture etc.

I live and work alongside many Muslims, I can hear the Mosque from where I live and I can see it's minaret from my own Orthodox church. Sometimes I have differing opinions to them but never any problems, they make good neighbours, they give me dates during the fault and I give dates and such for Easter and Christmas. We live in a secular Republic, what they believe in is their business.

I do however think that Muslims from the Sunni Arab countries, Pakistan and parts of Turkey are often absolute fucking cancer and have no culture whatsoever. As immigrants they act in a disrespectful manner and are basically a horde of barbarians. As many Europeans and Americans have never encountered Islam before they link the religion and the culture of the people they encounter.

Kur'an verses. Explain.

I know the bibles can be taken out of context so only fair to give you a chance to explain these.

Rape against a muslim is punishable not against a kafir see this is the taqqiyya we are talking about you mentally challenged nigger

The word "taqiyya" is not mentioned once in the Quran. Probably because the concept did not exist when the Quran was revealed, or maybe because the concept is a shia belief which did not fully come into fruition until hundreds of years after Muhammads death.
The word taqiyya itself isnt even in arabic word, its farsi.
I wonder why your grainy jpg doesnt actually quote the verses instead of saying some made up bullshit.

You got any evidence for that other than saying "HURR TAQIYYA"?
Literally Tumblr tier logic. Shut down any opposition by claiming theyre lying.

The word "Trinity" doesn't appear in the bible but the theological concept is certainly central to Christian Dogma.

So what's your point?

Probably because the concept of God being 3 separate entities is an invention of man.
Why is human invention attributed to divine scripture? Do you have any idea what heresy is?

Islam is politically correct and supported by leftists

ohhh are you gonna cry ?

this is a board of peace we don't need lying warmongering caveman ideologies here

Leftists are a disease and Islam is the cure. Leftists are also suicidal.
Im not sure why people who claim to be conservative are against conservative values and the destruction of leftists simply because Islam is doing the job that they are too cowardly to undertake.

I didn't know much about that war but i just checked wikipedia and it seems,
>Banu Qurayzian people was fighting with muslims
>Hz. Muhammed came and made a pact with both parties stopping the war
>Banu qurayza violated a treaty and tried to stab muslims from the back
>therefore they got conquered and people taken slave
As long as, both parties respect the pact, there wouldn't be a war and it says, a lot of scholars think this event was exageratted or made-up.Ofc, i've just learned about this, but as far as i can see here, Muslims(Especially hz. Muhammed) tried to be peaceful but didnt work.
My familiy is quite secular, never even had a religious talk.I bet that is not true for you tho.
I think if you lived in germany or france for a couple of years you would get use to those places too.But i can see what you mean.I don't think it is a huge barrier tho.
I agree, most of them stopped following Kur'an and started following imams that makes up their own rules.That is why middle-east is fucked right now.

Quran Sura 4:24

It says you can make captive women your concubines.

We're at war with crusaders, right? We're jihading yes? They are unbelievers. So raping their women is cool.

Because they are anti west and pro arab a shit tier race that has no business ruling the master race?

You don't know much about trinitarianism do you?

Also
>defending islam
>accuse someone else of herasy

shiggy

top fucking kek maximum butthurt mudslimes eternally btfo.

It says you can, it doesnt say you can force them. Rape is illegal under sharia, no matter if theyre slaves or of a different religion.
24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),"

Slaves were to be treated with respect and kindness.
When the slave of anyone amongst you prepares food for him and he serves him after having sat close to (and undergoing the hardship of) heat and smoke, he should make him (the slave) sit along with him and make him eat (along with him), and if the food seems to run short, then he should spare some portion for him (from his own share) - (another narrator) Dawud said:" i. e. a morsel or two". 4097. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4096)"
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"
At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29)"

You can't promote terrorist organizations here, sorry Ahmed.