How will Suicide Squad be remembered?

How will Suicide Squad be remembered?

Literally what?

this looks like don't starve

DC tried but the studio execs meddled too hard.

Will Smith was good.

Katana was bae

fun but flawed like a shittier version of the warriors, maybe a cult hit?

Either way its certainly got a solid fanbase.

This isnt me saying its good btw, its objectively not, i still like it though.

A crappy movie with a cult following of 99 percent juggalos and middle age woman who watched the movie as a teen because, lets be honest, the only real reason it has a following in the first place is Harley Quinn.
Other than that it'll forever be seen as the definitive roster of the Suicide Squad because films outweigh comics by a longshot in the significance of the masses.

>maybe a cult hit

You need to leave.

why should i faggot, it has the making of one. Seriously what do you thinks gonna happen with ll this superhero shit within 30 or so years, SS has a better chance then most at being remembered due to its aesthetic, something most cape films lack

fuck off faggot, no one will remember this shit movie like no one will remember you when your gone.

>no one will remember Avatar or Star Wars TFA or Jurassic World in 30 years

>somehow they'll remember this flop

yeah, ok.

Deadshot being there is pretty much the only definitive roster for Suicide Squad in any iteration, unless you really want to argue for literally whos like Punch and Jewelee.

Talking about juggalos being the fanbase for it makes you look as out of touch as Hillary Clinton

Massively wasted potential

>flop
love this meme, make sure to post rotten tomatoes for extra dankness pls

26%

kek thanks lad

I didn't think DCEU cucks actually existed outside of reddit.

>being this butthurt that i'm right
>Going so far as to project you're own problems onto others
priceless

None of those film had a style that applies to a niche market though, although its debatable if the last two will be forgotten for franchise reasons.

Take phantom of the paradise, not a good film objectively and did badly at box office, but it fills a certain niche category that has a decently sized audience

not an argument

>Suicide Squad
>niche

holyshit, you're a faggot.

As the "mom's gonna freak" flick

out of interest are you guys just angry marvel fans? or the same person perhaps?

???
did you miss the entire context of my post or something?

Im not even trying to be mean, i think you need to read over it again.

Wasn't Harly Quinn the most popular Halloween costume for two years in a row? Jesus. It's pathetic how dedicated the marveldrones are here. It's a collection of suits who make cape flicks for children.

In twenty to thirty years it won't be remembered by much of anyone, save for those select few that frequent a board like this one: just another black wave in the creatively frozen sea of capekino.

>Wasn't Harly Quinn the most popular Halloween costume for two years in a row?
Nigga, you talkin like SS is the next Rocky Horror Picture Show. Are DCucks really this delusional?

where the fuck did he imply that? you're illiterate or retarded for sure.

Australian villain best villain

it was like a music video starring Harley

Yes, remember that you are asking this question in the echochamber of hate.

Normies loved the shit out of this movie, Harley Quinn and Leto Joker, regardless of what these perma virgins want to think.

And at the end of the day normies are the ones that actually make the characters stay relevant, dorks don't buy shit, get tattoos, name their kids Harley Quinn because more often than not they don't get girls, etc

Remember Catwoman?
Or Green Lantern?

There have been plenty of 90s movies that have a devoted following and people who go "oh yeah I remember that movie".

This seems like it'll be that in 20 years.

Done by the same Artist. Jeff Agala.

It won't. It was a piece of shit.