Things a liberal would never say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwEi5Dpq6zs
youtu.be/q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like Sup Forums

/thread

Sup Forums was right

"I agree, we are way too politically correct right now. I think people should be allowed to say what they want to say without recourse!"

/thread

Shall not be infringe.

Gender and race politics isn't actually about making anyone's lives better it's about getting more votes for your side.

Did you just see that fuckin nigger steal that shit?

I respect your opinion

"I was wrong"

I have an open mind.

We're gonna spend our own money on this pet project.

They say that all the time. They just don't mean it.

"I was wrong"

That's a reasonable argument I'm glad I took the time to listen to a different point of view.

"can't we all just get along?"

Check out this new suppressor i got for my AR15!

On a similar note, have you ever just demolished a liberal in a debate (irl) before to the point where they can't say a thing and then they explicitly feel the need to reassure you that they are set in their way anyway?

I've noticed this happens almost every time. It's usually worded like "Just so you know, you still haven't changed my mind. I just wanted you to know that". It's a really strange pattern I'm noticing.

My father is proud of me.

"I'd like you to take a look at my stock portfolio..."

This is what they say when they're losing the argument.

It's a free country.

>I believe in gender roles.

God Bless America

No thanks, I don't like prepping bulls

Ethnic Europeans should be free and be allowed to have freedoms which means they can facilitate their own survival if they choose and be allowed to call somewhere home. We should start by allowing ethnic English people to have charities like every other group is allowed in the UK.

"...and this is my trophy room..."

You deserve to keep your money.

OP is straight

Are you retarded? That's what being liberal means.

They do say "I've made a terrible mistake" alot. Especially when it's like a lone white dude protesting with a bunch of BLM at 1am while Jamar is asking him personal questions.

Tyrone pls stop fucking my wife

Nothing about modern "liberalism" aligns with classical liberal ideals.
The same can be said about modern conservatives, but the biggest jackasses seem to be lefties.

Most of these

youtube.com/watch?v=mwEi5Dpq6zs

It was my fault

They might say it if it's filled with participation medals.

"I hear your argument, and will consider your point of view, now here's my counter argument that doesn't contain any shouting or general autism."

Im going to lower taxes.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.
"What kind of nigger are you" video related? youtu.be/q6c_dinY3fM

Haha.. No.

haha, this! they are ALWAYS right, even if they contradict themsleves

Nigger

I have a job and my own appartment

We should listen to the women who have accused Bill Clinton molestation and rape

This.

Happened the last time a buddy of mine and I piled on the arguments against gun control with this one bernie supporter.

>discussing guns when liberal gal walks over
>visibly and verbally saddened to hear us discussing guns like cis white men
>begins to question why anyone would need a gun
>give her perfectly legitimate reasons, say police aren't everywhere, you're responsible for your own safety
>backs up, says "well at least we can agree that you don't need assault rifles!"
>say we should be as well armed as the government to stop tyranny and sheit
>founders wouldn't want that, she says
>bring up publicly owned frigates, air rifles, etc.
>gives up but ends argument with "well its obvious we can't change each others opinions"

Its like liberals can't stand having their viewpoint challenged

"Blacks have been the ones keeping themselves down for generations. It is their responsibility to fix their culture and communities"

Let's discuss politics

found the triggered liberal

Nigger

make me kek hard

"Sure, I'll help you with that, just let me put on my work boots"

Nigger cum? No I don't have any idea what that tastes like, you sicko.

they'll always blame some kind of privileged group. Usually white males unless said white male is Marx or Sanders.

"no you can't have sex with my wife"
"yes I do have a biological son"

lib here

just a warning, at a certain point the echo chamber becomes so pervasive it undermines your ability to understand issues

threads like this are indicators of when a forum is no longer able to rationally assess its own values; i've seen it happen it lib forums

this shit is great for creating zealots, its not good at creating an understanding of issues that allows for a positive resolution

I don't want raise the kid you had with jamal

I'm proud of my healthy biological white son.

>lib here

kys

Yeah the difference is we have facts on our side so turning you disgusting filth into easy to digest strawmen is just entertainment.

You seem a little worried, buddy. Why wouldn't you want right wing zealots? Wouldn't it just prove what you fucks have been saying all along? Or is it that red blooded angry proud white men banding together against you is what you have been trying to suppress for the past 40 years.

Were waking up, schlomo and you better be fucking worried.

i was here when moot left SA

not worried

just eagerly waiting for everything to burn to the ground like most of Sup Forums

literally nothing wrong with being proud and white also, liberalism is our greatest achievement. the idea that men should be judged according to their merit instead of their birth is something that would never have taken root in africa or the orient.

Russia is good.

>implying classical liberalism anything to do with modern regressive cultural marxist libfaggotry

"A positive resolution with libs." We've tried that. You guys compromise for a few months then throw in the "new" problem all over again with slightly differences then the last. Instead of a positive resolution with libs, we need a final solution.

I think hate speech laws should be applied without political bias, even if it meant imprisoning muslims and liberals.

Put your wallet away, it's on me.
*Pays with cash earned at a job*

This.

Get your people out of Alaska though, they have to go back

Jamal can you stop fucking my wife

The jews did this

Never heard about it. Source?

Source: I live here, there are Soviet immigrants all over the place

>Soviet

It was 25 years ago, they are probably Americans now.

They're American citizens. They haven't Americanized. I question their national loyalties, and I worry there's some Crimea-like plan in the works.

"Islam is the motivation for Islamic terrorism"

>"Golly I sure hate those fucking Jews!"

They would never say it aloud anyway, we all know they hate them because "m-m-muh muslims".

>'You know, you're right. If feminism means equaI rights, then I shouId fight for men to have equaI rights too!'

>I just had sex with my sister

A lot of conservatives might say this though

>I just had sex with my hand

A lot of Sup Forums posters might say this though

onIy good ones

Here are the facts.

No I won't raise the son you had with jamal

"FDR's policies prolonged the great depression."

>liberalism

its 2016 you bigot

>The state should intervene against monopolies.

"Taxation is theft."