What is this expression trying to convey?

What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z417pTeaCws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhh.. David Duke

Black supremacy

Mischievousness, but his eyes are filled with absolute glee. Like he thought it was too good to be true that he would get the opportunity to make this show and get paid to spout Sup Forums memes. Turns out he was right.

Cause its nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon

The weak should fear the strong.

That feeling when you don't have health insurance but still vote for Trump

Principled to the end.

contentment with life when he had a show and health insurance

Jokes on you I voted for Rand Paul.

And then he went and begged Tim Heidecker to get his show back on television.

meme party

checked and cucked

DAVID

Million Dollar Debt

The look when your show gets cancelled for being unfunny garbage.

kek

le cheeky lad face

>That feel when you don't vote based on who gives you the most free shit

*smirks*

The rich vote to get tax breaks. Literally everyone votes to determine who gets what free shit

Oh hi Sam

What i wanna know is why doesnt he just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

DUDE I CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
"Please dont find out the photos i took with Auernheimer.Please dont let Adult Swim find my twitter account,please dont let them notice i'm ripping off Tim And Eric since my thesis film in 2016,why is Yorekok more popular than me,i know for a fact that the bronies are retarded so how come my Dark Skies scam backfired on me so hard ?"

He has a patreon.

He's lazy and obese.

men are gay, get over it.

>Charls new video
>he's clearly suffering from some terrible mental disorder
>mfw the look in his eyes

>Literally everyone votes to determine who gets what free shit

The difference being that Conservative Whites are apparently the only demographic not voting to ensure that free shit goes to them.

What's next for the . living series?

Personally, I don't think he's as bad as he makes out. It's a performance piece, for Pete's sake. I don't honestly think he's living in an attic miles away from where he works with zero electricity, for example.

I don't know, but whatever emotion it is it's one that triggers liberals so hard that they will take to Twitter and start demanding censorship.

I dunno man. It's pretty hard to fake the 1000 yard stare like that

which is his new video?
These jokers keep making new channels for their uploads

Yeah they just want jobs that don't exist

>the 1000 yard stare like that
Some people just look like that on camera, mate.

bombstrap for Charls (the one in the pic)

youtu.be/z417pTeaCws
But we already know he doesn't because there's a plethora of footage of him not looking spaced the fuck out lol

Your used to seeing him infront of an actual camera with proper lighting. He looks like that whenever he uses a phone camera.

a wicked sense of humor

It is exaggerated performance art but he is also insane

Is that the new Doctor Who?

>he is also insane
He's not psychotic - far too coherent for that - so he's not actuallly "insane". I think Charls probably suffers with anxiety/depression (hence the glazed look) and just powers on through life with a unique attitude and outlook regardless. People who keep trying to say his manic or unhinged or whatever have never actually been around someone having a manic episode. Charls is fine.

Checked

He was blacklisted

the "i can't act" face

It's the expression you have when ya boy NitroDubz asks you to help him swag this kid out.