Robert De Niro exposes link beteen Autism and vaccines

>prove that vaccines cause Autism
>get censored and beaten up

deadline.com/2016/03/robert-de-niro-vaxxed-tribeca-film-festival-statement-1201726799/

theguardian.com/film/2016/apr/13/robert-de-niro-vaxxed-vaccines-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=neNn97UUM88

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544188/Robert-De-Niro-honors-gay-father-new-documentary-details-man-journaled-breakdown-marriage-actors-mother.html
pbs.org/newshour/updates/whos-risk-measles-maybe-think/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
youtube.com/watch?v=1rBJK-k3vPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather not get my science from Robert Deniro .

Sup Forums has a hardon for being contrarian and guzzling down every dumb view as long as it comes from some "alpha" guy like trump, so it should be down your alley

So you can get it by visiting Pol. What's the difference?

"Internet Autism" can be cured?

That's not autism, that's digital freedom.

Daily reminder that Rothschild user and Warburg user both said that Autism is being randomly injected in some vaccine doses

>some fag LARPers on Sup Forums said something so it must be true

The average Sup Forumsack, everyone

OK bootleg russia. Whatever you say.

Robert De Niro didn't make the Vaxxed documentary you fucking Mexican intellectual. It was based on a CDC whistle-blower who exposed the known link between the MMR vaccine and autism. Keep taking those vaccines though goy, we need less of your type

Brainwashing is strong in this thread.
The mere fact that the news is shilling so incredibly hard to demonize anyone who remotely QUESTIONS vaccines should show you that something is wrong here.
Why would they go to such incredible lengths to silence anyone who questions it if there was nothing to hide?

Not to mention it is statistically proven that vaccines cause autism if you bother to look it up.

Their "science" is shit.
Also, regular drugs sold in US give you cancer and nobody gives a fuck about that. I have never met a single person in Poland with body deformations observed in the US. Your water is shit, your food is poison. That's why I can't force myself to return to the US.

this
Robert De Niro was based, he has a son with autism and he did the right thing. He paid the price for it

>exposed the known link between the MMR vaccine and autism
There is no link. There are fuckton of studies you can read yourself, on top of that, there are enough meta studies. The entire vaccine-autism premise is on flatearth and moonlanding-hoax levels. The only difference being that its socially more acceptable than believing the Earth to be flat.

dumbest post i have ever read

Vaccines are poison. Flouride is poison.

If you don't know this or accept it,
>you're bluepilled

The human body is a super computer!
LEARN ABOUT SUPERFOODS

I agree on all points. Everything is poison here and hardly anyone realizes it. Aspartame in milk and "baby water" for example.

Tell me about acai berries, how do they work?

them fuckin DIGITS though

The title of this thread is literally: "Robert Deniro exposes link between autism and vaccines"

And even OP's source is claiming that nothing really controversial happened

I don't care what little nerdy faggots on the internet say, if the government wants vaccines, that must necessarily mean vaccines are bad. And I will vote accordingly.

Kek has spoken. 322

>nothing really controversial happened
His movie got banned from the festival, ja?

causation does not equal causation you utter nigger. I fucking hate the retarded meme that it does. Literally grow a frontal lobe you faggot outdated piece of cotton farming equipment

>Why would they go to such incredible lengths to...
to maintain herd immunity, so their babies don't get sick and die

>if the government wants X, that must necessarily mean X are bad

This solid strategy never failed me.

Did you happen to filter out the part where they explain their reasoning to do so?

ITT: Sup Forums tries to into /sci/ but fails

>people don't want measles, tuberculosis, etc come back
>this is somehow an evil jew conspiracy

christ m80, I hate the kikes as much as the next goy but come on

autism > polio

even if theres a link. ill fucking take it. go vote for hillary if your head is that far in the sand

Let's say for the sake of argument that you're right. Vaccines cause autism in some cases. I'd still rather take the minuscule chance of having an autistic kid than take the chance of my child dying of a horrific, preventable disease.

damn Sup Forums stick to trump's campaign

Aren't you a good goy? (((Studies))) couldn't possibly be skewed could they? It's not like (((Scientists))) are for sale or anything? It's not like (((Big Pharma)), ((Big Agri)), (((Big food))), (((etc))) would put out bullshit science to make money? The fact that a CDC whistle-blower exposed this info should say enough, not to mention the massive coverup and huge spike in Autism as well as the ever increasing rate of vaccination babies receive.

I never taken a vaccine and I still have autism.

is this fucking movie been released yet?, link?, my brother has severe autism and is a huge pain in the ass.

What's happened is that the vaccines were so successful that people now don't have any experience with how bad the diseases are.

very true. shame they cant read or watch educational programming

What if...

Obama works for the government?

yes and your reply said not to trust De Niro's science, when he didn't even direct the fucking film, much less have anything to do with the science behind it. He just promoted it at the TFF because he cares about his son and wanted to warn others, and ultimately got assraped by the (((pharmaceutical industry))). you were just derailing the thread with your Mexican intellect

They wouldn't show a link even if there is one, simply because they have too much money to lose.

>implying they would ever say the actual reason publicly
you must be part of that small percentage who still trusts the MSM

Your (((argument))) is absolutely (((brilliant))). If you want reasons or mechanisms for the development of autism, try to look at your obesity problem instead.

no

It's actually caused by SSRI use in pregnant women, the whole anti-vax movement was a successul move to cover that research up before it got buried in other """research""" that "disproved" it.

Don't let your wife take anti-depressants while she's preggers and you won't get autism babies. The SSRI's fuck up prenatal brain development.

lol de niro is anything but based. He's an ultra liberal moron that only fucks niggers

So we're speculating on schizo theories now?
Who's to say it isn't just a very crafty Hollywood agency getting some free publicity out of controversy?

So basically, an IRL version of "doctors don't want you to know this secret!!"

Kys

It's more likely that pollution is what caused the increase in autism rates in the majority of them.

Mothers getting exposed to toxins in the air when pregnant.

How do you even know these vaccines prevent disease? There have been many instances where people have contracted the said diseases vaccines were supposed to prevent. Question ALL chemical medicine, if it didn't come from the earth it should not be in your body. Modern science has the potential to be something incredible, but until corporations are prevented from capitalizing on sickness and poisoning people, don't expect to see medicine that will actually do anything to help you. Shit, even ibuprofen, one of the safest drugs out there, is toxic as fuck for your liver and has recently been found to have negative effects on your brain

>They wouldn't show a link even if there is one, simply because they have too much money to lose.

There is a lot of public data available, it should be pretty fucking easy to show a statistically significant correlation between MMR vaccine admission and ADS. Since vaxxfags have not yet released a publication which explains the pathways or mechanisms that turn MMR antibodies into ADS, statistics is all you can go by.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544188/Robert-De-Niro-honors-gay-father-new-documentary-details-man-journaled-breakdown-marriage-actors-mother.html

>How do you even know these vaccines prevent disease?

Got polio? Neither does anyone else.

then how come for example that women doesnt have all her kids getting autism?, most of the time a family has 2-3 normie kids and 1 random sperglord?, the threat of pollution usually being the same

Because since these vaccines have been introduced these diseases have all but disappeared. Have you ever met anyone irl who has had polio?

Back in the days of Polio, giant pharma Corporations didn't have enough money to buy countries.

do jews and global elites use vaccines?

someone post george soros vaccine record

Peer reviewed study or GTFO Deniro. Money grabbing fuck.

as much as I'm willing to accept the shit you guys say, anti vac people are fucking insane, even if they do cause autism, they prevent shit that's actually contagious.

They use demonic curses

>Peer reviewed
What if all peers are friends, get paid by the same corporations and believe in the same theories?

>>>>yfw vaccines cure the vegan granola crunch deep colonic chakra meditation insanity but also causes autism

make your choice

This makes sense. Autistic individuals have too much serotonin floating around, something SSRI use does to combat depression.

Possibly fucks up the normal level of dopamine while developing or perma fucks the receptors.

How do I convince my wife to only eat vegetables and meat from a farmer during pregnancy? Is bottled water safe?

suddenly develop autism, lose your shit at the sensory overload and be amazed by everything, live rest of life like that

I have never met a half-black person who wasn't also autistic.

And De Niro had these kids when he was old so that's a double whammy.

But no it can't be his own degenerate fault, it was those scary kike needles!

Measles? Mumps? Rubella? Haemophilus influenzae? I didn't even know what that last one was until I had to do an oral report on it during undergrad, but just a generation ago it was a serious illness that killed children.

>How do you even know these vaccines prevent disease?
Because they work. Poliomyelitis in Europe is essentially gone, and the mechanism as to why the vaccination works has passed the rigorous test of the scientific method. The visually most impressive proof of the polio vaccine working isn't the historic record of new infections alone, but rather the historic record paired with its geospatial information. As you can see in various African countries (or Europe in the 50s), polio cases dropped significantly where widespread admission of the vaccine was applied.

pbs.org/newshour/updates/whos-risk-measles-maybe-think/

and that's PBS!

once a disease is nearly eradicated I'd think it's unlikely to come back in large amounts, though I'm not expert. I never got a Black Plague vaccine... Most modern outbreaks are usually false flags to implement mandatory vaccination, which is where the US is headed. Vaccines have also been used in Africa for sterilization and general population control. Think of the Georgia guidestone

1 generation ago people weren't that evil.
It has something to do with the death of Christianity.

>Is (((bottled water))) safe?

Your wife is better off not drinking anything at all.

>Muh conspiracy
Shitty methodology is evident to anyone with an above room temperature IQ. Horrible diseases had been eradicated everywhere that isn't a shithole until that broke dick motherfucker wakefield got retarded gullible soccer moms to believe in him for personal gain.

Obi-Wan has trained you well, young cielowhalkair.

More pollution accumulated in the woman by the time she had the sperge child?

How about juices squeezed from fresh fruits?

man it's almost like not living like a pig makes you sick less!

i don't have a vaccine for cholera, yet i don't get it because i don't fucking drink shitwater

sperg child was first born, im talking about a specific family i know.

Um...

Wouldn't there be like a fuck ton more autists in the world if vaccines cause autism? Nearly every single baby in America gets vaccinated, you'd think like half the population would have autism.

Herd immunity is bullshit bro. They can still catch and carry a disease but exhibit no symptoms. Vaccines aren't magical, they work on a weaker antibody than you'd get naturally.

>you'd think like half the population would have autism
Check the stats and how they changed in the last 50 years.

autism rates are skyrocketing tho?

it's not just vaccines but the amount of vaccines and other environmental factors

Deniro has since rejected the film's premise completely and ha apologized for his initial support for the film.

And you can't find out why, because every study about causes of Autism gets nuked.

Yes but how do you personally know? It's easy to read something somewhere and be convinced because the person seems smarter than you, but nothing can be taken as fact until you have seen the evidence with your own eyes. (((Sources))) can have any number of agendas to advsnce. Everything should be questioned. As hostile as some of us anons are with our points, that is what many of us want to get across to you normies

>yet i don't get it because i don't fucking drink shitwater
You also don't live in India or any of the places in which cholera is known to exist in significant amounts.

>hurr durr, I never had the plague despite not having a "plague vaccination", clearly vaccinations are a lie

When? Last week?

>In the 1970s and 1980s, about one out of every 2,000 children had autism. Today, the CDC estimates that one in 150 8-year-olds in the U.S. has an autism spectrum disorder.

though tbf i think theres a lot of misdiagnosis going on, any any edgy kid with behavioral problems now gets labeled with autism, this is real autism:youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

>The goverment that is wrong about everything is right about injecting poison into little toddlers
Drop the cuckservative stance Sup Forums

and why would he do that? surely not because he would be blackballed by the movie industry as others have been in the past for standing up against corruption?

I thought that was a reclassification of what autism was. Yeah sure there were people like Forest Gump back then but they just lived normal lives and went to Veitnam and played ping pong and shit. Now if your kid is a bit anti-social he's labeled as having autism and he's just one more in the statistic.

Long time ago. Many months. He now says the vaccine = autism idea is bullshit.

>Pollutants contain heavy metals
>Causes increase in autism
>Vaccines also can contain heavy metals
>?

Only Anarchist fools think the state is wrong about everything.

He changed his mind because he read the medical literature and realized that it's just a bullshit conspiracy theory. There's more evidence that the moon is made of cheese than there is for the idea that vaccines cause autism.

>tfw Sup Forums used to be redpilled
>now a bunch of nonsense
>anti-vaccers, pro-lifers, bible belt americans

Please leave

Nice source, leaf.

My daughter has autism.
I fucking hate how childless dickheads fall over themselves laughing when you mention there might be a connection between vaccinations and autism
>Ohohoo Dont you know anything retard, vaniccations are safe, fuck you I HATE YOU I HATE YOU hahaha
None of these faggots had to take their healthy normal children age 2 to the doctors and within a week of the vaccination watch them slip away.

>nothing can be taken as fact until you have seen the evidence with your own eyes

That's an interesting point. So do you believe in quantum electrodynamics? Do you believe the Earth is a roughly ball-shaped rock floating through space? I mean, you haven't seen these things yourself, right? Radio waves aren't real, it's just some tiny Jew sitting in a plastic box and shouting stuff.

Of all the goddamn possible issues you can latch on, vaccination is the one you choose?

And how would I go back in time to witness the making of historical records? Oh right, I forgot, since special relativity isn't real either, I could actually just build a time machine..

>heavy metals

youtube.com/watch?v=1rBJK-k3vPE

WHY DON'T YOU