What's their secret? They seem to be everywhere. I even have a masonic lodge in my town

What's their secret? They seem to be everywhere. I even have a masonic lodge in my town.

they probably just go to their lodges and drink beers to get away from their wives

Cadre of the new world order luciferian religion

Their (((secret)))?

Are they masking their true motives? They seem to be peaceful people. I don't understand their symbols and rituals.

The secret is that their is no secret. The "secrets" are basically the precursor to certificates of proficiency.

yup.

if you want to know the secret to masonry, it's about using the Creative powers imbued in man to better the world through their work.

the compass is as above: ↑
the ruler square is so below: ↓

the G stands for the creative power of God.

go to the lodge, knock on the door, and ask

"Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. 7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.…"

Like they're going to blab secrets online to you on Sup Forums.

>wannabe jews
>ebin freemasons
>luminatee
>we wuz national treasure
>muh rituals

It's just a fraternity, and the list of truly powerful alumni is growing shorter and shorter.

I heard that it's harmless at first but as you progress further in masonry, you get exposed to a satanic cult.

Oversimplifying, but yea, a decent answer.

Yea, a lot of people fell for the Taxil hoax.

So what is this "New World Order" and the pyramid on the dollar bill? It seems to be of Masonic origin?

Novus Ordo Seclorum? It means New Order of the Ages, referring to the USA (New World). And the pyramid is just like a great project for everyone to contribute to, but isn't complete, because work is never done.

It's not actually Masonic, people just claim it is.

how do you define satan?

You know the whole "hail satan" and sacrificing people.

fraternity group for creepy old men

related. reminder that islam means "submission to god"

okay wtf? now this is getting weird.

they think they can change the will of God like the jews and that God is both good and evil.

The top politicians in Kalmar actually call themselves Freemasons and regularly meet at one of the freemason lodges.

Apparently that's a fake lodge system ("Ancient Moorish Rite"), which is a shame, because those niggas look interesting with those costumes.

assalamualaikum, nigga

pretty much thiis

but my guess is that you dont advance beyond level 10 or so in masonry unless you are accepting of pedophilia

high level masonry is a international pedo ring imho

>level 10
Freemasonry =/= WRPG

i dont think Kek approves of your lies