IT'S TIME TO BAN THE ASSAULT RIFLE 15

WE DONT NEED IT, ITS TOO DANGEROUS. HAVE SOME SENSE POLL. ITS 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

angry-peasants.blogspot.com/2012/08/effective-range-of-your-223-or-556-rifle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WE DONT NEED IT
true, 7.62 is better

>ar-15
>assault rifle 15

your bait is too obvious Armalite fanboy

SHALL

>Ban guns now like Mexico did and finally be safe!!

GLORIOUS RUSSIAN STEEL!

Kar98 is best raifu

Im really looking forward to getting an SKS. I love my Nugget but, man, that wood furniture is sexy.

wooden AR-10 is best.

>not glorious Chilean M95

How will .223 ever compete?

Laws only work if they are enforced. Mexico is one of the most corrupt places on earth

Everytime someone says this IRL, I'm reminded why I need to keep my rifle. I suggest others do the same.

The funniest part is that 223 is a lil pussy round that's only good for hunting squirrels. But since gun control laws are made by people who are too afraid of guns to understand them they see the plastic wonder and want to ban it because it looks so scary.

Remember the Jew blogger who got PTSD from shooting the plastic wonder?

>assault rifle 15
6/10 cause you got a reply from me

Why don't we just ban murder and enforce that then?

I will raise you this beautiful piece of machine

Never heard of the Assault Rifle 15... But if I ever come into possession of one, I will hand it right over to the F35 fighter on patrol in my neighborhood

Pretty sure the leaf wants us to do that after we ban guns like Mexico did. We all want this kind of gun-free Utopia, why don't we do it now?

Murder is banned, and it happens a lot less here than it does there due to sensible gun laws

Springfield 1903.

Why don't they just ban evil looking guns? You can have the same gun but with a wood stock instead.

That chrome tho!

Cock on open > cock on close

5.56 is better
come at me

Armalite 15 you cuck

>Its defiantly not the extra 90 million people
>nope, no way.

Pay royalties

grumble* make my own pipe rifle grumble*

5.45 is better than 5.56

Well if bans work so well why not just ban murder instead of guns?

And murder rates have nothing to do with gun laws. Most of our murders are black on black violence. There aren't many guns you can get in the US that you can't in Canada.

>inb4 10mm

Pretty sure that's an AK-49 bro

for what, mausers bolt design?

Is best raifu

The rate is significantly lower.

It's even worse. Go 7.62 or go home. And you can just get an AR chambered in 7.62 or a mini 30 if you don't like rifles made by and for lil chinamen.

Then why is the homicide rate in states with a higher percentage of whites much higher than canadas?

When do we annex you again?

Oh and I forgot, the action of this rifle is magnificent to disassemble and reassemble. It feels awesome. Even better and easier and cleaner to disasseble than a k98 action.

To reassemble nagant actions is hell of course.

7.92x57 master race here

I need more guns.

>t. fudd

>911
>9/11
I think you know what that means, burger

I bought this (not the one in the pic, its from google) gun for 100 €.
The stock was a bit beaten up and the blueing was off at some parts but I refinished it and the borse was perfect. 117 years old now and it shoots better than any new bolt action.

With the bayonet attached it is 162 cm tall

What are you talking about? Almost all our murders are from Chicago, Gorilladelphia, Detroit, and Baltimore. It doesn't matter that white people live in the same state. Our cities are segregated and just look at the FBI crime data it's all niggers.

What are you trying to slide.

Shill alert

Are you even allowed to have guns in the Cucked Caliphate?

Practically every single state that is whiter than Canada has a higher murder rate. The only one that is lower is New Hampshire

That's not an intermediate cartridge but I would rather just have 308 or 30-06 gets the job done just as well.

7.62 has too much recoil for me. It's fun to shoot occasionally but for target practice or hunting it's just overkill.

What about vermont

Are you shooting it with a pistol?

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy vvvveeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Slightly higher

>8mm mauser
>master race

top kek goy, convert that MG42 to 7.62 real fucking NATO and we can talk.

What optic are you using? Looks like vortex.

just keep at it. you'll get used to it

nothing more enjoyable than my nugget making things explode with 203 gr soft points

nice patches.

I hope you're talking about 7.62x51 and not 39 or you're a huge pussy. In some states it's illegal to hunt with anything smaller than 7.62x39.

>Implying your shitty American 8mm loads were the real deal

And how exactly is disarming law abiding citizens and leaving criminals armed supposed to fix that?

simple reason
asians>blacks

That's not my rifle, this one is mine. That's a Trijicon TR24 Accupoint (1 to 4x) tritium backlit fiber optic illumination.
INB4 foregrip on pistol, it's over 26" in length so it's not irregar

Sorry, the Trijicon accupoint is on my raifu, not that other guy's A2 abomination.

>In some states it's illegal to hunt with anything smaller than 7.62x39.
Depends what you're hunting.

Nobody is saying that, nice strawman though bud
Whoops wrong again there are several states that are less black than Canada with a far higher murder rate

Nice, I am looking for a decent optic for my 11,5" barrel AR and since I am a student I cant afford a new EoTech so I will probably go with vortex.

And of course in Cuckmany lights on your rifle are VERBOTEN

Except right there.

>it happens a lot less here than it does there due to sensible gun laws

we are not as forcibly polite?
Whats your fucking solution then, oh master of murder statistics?
>inb4 gun control because muzzle control = gun control.

>sensible gun laws
>disarming law abiding citizens
Pick one
Sensible gun laws

EoTech is over priced crap. Vortex is crap period. Aimpoint is over priced crap.

Just go to primary arms. Buy their shit.

You can ban it if you are able to tell me what this is

What is "sensible"?

>light on raifu
>verboten

But how do farmers confront thieves on their property?

There are better options than EOTech as far as red dots go.

If you're gonna be target shooting magnification is pretty important for distance.

I got the Tritium + fiber optic Trijicon accupoint 1-4x because it has 10 years of battery life (can use it in the dark on my farm at night)--I use it like a red dot at the 1x setting. And for target shooting I still have 4x magnification with crystal clear Trijicon glass.

It does everything I want/need it to.

Lemme get another pic of this bad boy (I also bought it used on Ebay with the $200 bobro QD mount). Making this an $800 or $900 optic with a $200 mount, $50 quick-throw lever for going from 1 to 4x, probably $35 in covers too.

Shit is ridiculously expensive, but I'm happy with it.
The 1-4 models have a simple reticle, but I can still use the height and width of the triangle for some ranging estimation.

Gun rights are a law of nature, a pact that was guaranteed to the US citizen by joining the American society. A bargain that said, while you will have to give up certain liberties guaranteed by nature to join a just & civil society; rights that are inherent to self-preservation and autonomy will not be rescinded.

In other words, read John Locke; you fucking cuck.

Mandatory and enhanced background checks, better transfer laws, tougher penalties for having your gun stolen if it can be proven you were careless.
It wouldn't take much. I'm sure 95% of you are responsible.
>c-c-cuck
The rallying cry of the defeated alt right weenie. Can't blame this one on niggers, my man

>5.56 is better
>come at me

don't need too. 7.62 can hit you from here

Tfw building your own rifles

Yuropoors will never know such a boner

>95% of you are responsible, but you still need big daddy government to make sure you are safe

yeah, no.

I will probably go with the Trijicon red dot.

Since its has only 11,5 barrel magnification ist as important to me. I already got a Nikon scope for it if I use it on foxes.

We only got 6 million legal guns in Germany but about 25 million illegal ones including mines, rpgs and machine guns.

Gun control doesnt work.

>Trying to argue against a law of nature.
You are a cuck. You're trying to put your cuck behavior and enforce it on human nature. The core tenant of all life is self-preservation.

You might be a suicidal bull prepping cuckold, but the rest of us would like to live for as long as possible and propagate our genes for as many generations as possible.

ya know what the best part will be if Hillary gets her way?
It won't be setting the daisy chained IEDs up in the middle of the night on the routes the feds will use.

It won't be dropping the drones with directed microwaves and WIFI jammers.

It won't be remotely popping those homemade claymores when the Feds do a raid on an empty traphouse.

It will be dragging all those libtards out and shooting them and their families in the face for starting all of this.

Feels American bro.

If 95% of pilots didn't fall asleep while flying, would you still want a copilot?

>let big daddy gov take care of you
I'd rather not have a federal buttfucking thank you

I dont feed myself flying a 747

SeeAnyway lads, I'm going to bed, my door isn't even locked, enjoy your high murder rate and trying to blame it on niggers
Lmao

Oh ok, but varmint hunting at 200m is doable with a 11.5" barrel, and I would personally want at least 4x for that.

But I obviously can't say what's right for you, just trying to help you save some money.

I expect eventually you'll want something different, like a 1-6x VCOG or something.

'Murica

Piss off you faggot. Dont ruin the good things left to the US with your frenchie shit

>11.5'' barrel
Yeah your effective range is barrelly 100 yards. You don't need magnification for that shit.

I rock this holosun red dot (solar powered, auto brightness adjusting, 5 year+ battery life, etc etc).

It's the current year

On varmints it would be more than 100m.

And magnification is important for precision at 100m.

Hopefully your wife wakes you up with a surprise in her cunt. A welcomed fantasy for folk like you.

>holosun

0/10 Japanese optics are always superior to Chinese ones, just like everything else made by each respective country.

I got a big nikon on my 308 and a small one for the ar that is x7 which is enough magnification I think.

I am looking for a good red dot that is not as pricy as the EoTechs and Aimpoints and still does the job if I need to shoot at other things than foxes.

I lied.
>11.5" barrel we extend our fragmentation range out to 50 meters.
angry-peasants.blogspot.com/2012/08/effective-range-of-your-223-or-556-rifle.html

If you can't eyeball 50 yards with a 1x red dot, reticle, etc etc... you got bigger problems.

You don't need fragmentation for varmints though.