MCU

Did we ever find out what the fuck was going on with that "there's a secret character in Winter Soldier doing shit off screen" thing? Was it actually setup for the punisher netflix show? I don't remember anything from the show that corroborated that.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2014/09/14/was-the-punisher-being-established-in-captain-america-the-winter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"there's a secret character in Winter Soldier doing shit off screen" thing
What.

comicbook.com/2014/09/14/was-the-punisher-being-established-in-captain-america-the-winter/

It was probably some bullshit Agents of Shield shit literally no one cares about.

AoS is good though

Only good thing they did in 4 seasons was to in 4 seasons was to include Ghost Rider. But Im not really sure since that makes him non-canon.

It is, I just wish it was canon

What do you mean non-canon, I thought the whole point of the show was that it acted as a backpiece to the movies

This meme has to die.

Saying it's non-canon is just meme-shit-posting. It's meant to give the desperate shitposter some (you)s since they jack off to arguments.

probably some shit that fell through. My question is when is Hulk gonna get his own solo films? why is one of their most notable characters getting shafted to supporting roles in avengers and thor? they better pick him back up. incredible hulk was very good, better than all the thor and ironman movies for sure. and even with norton gone ruffalo really suits banner. did anyone else in that film sign up for more films? is liv gonna be betty? I know Ross is the same guy.

You can call it soft-canon or a "what if" spinoff. First season was actually canon but then it got out of control fast. No one can say its canon with a straight face as long as movies dont acknowledge them. Same goes for the Netflix shows too(they are even more isolated than AoS though).

The movie rights for Hulk are still complicated.

Universal still owns the rights to the Hulk, if I understand correctly, but came to an agreement with Marvel over it. Marvel can make Hulk movies, but Universal has to be the one to distribute it and Marvel ends up having to shell out more money/loses more money in the process.

The loophole to this is that this only extends to Hulk solo movies. If Hulk shows up in other movies as a supporting character, but the movie isn't specifically about him, then Marvel doesn't have to deal with Universal. That's why since the first MCU Hulk movie, we've only seen him show up in the Avengers movie and why Thor: Ragnarok is also a Planet Hulk movie.

I think/hope they're saving up for planet hulk and/or world war hulk, but the problem is that has to come after they finish this literally 12 year long infinity war storyline.

Dude, you're a joke. And all the people who believe this shit too.
Civil War doesn't even make sense withous AoS and Netflix series.

>inhumans
>space hydra thingey
that makes it non-canon as fuck

fuck really? Marvel really fucked themselves over. I just wanna see Hulks story develop on his own. also maybe she hulk and rick jones.

>Civil War doesn't even make sense withous AoS and Netflix series.

Care to expand on that?

serious question, is there anything worth while in agents of shield?

Ward and Daisy's ass

I'm only half way through season 3 but yes, it's like 40 hours of really solid comic book related television after the first half of season 1. Prior to the success of the MCU we would have gone nuts to have an adaptation as good as this show.

Supposedly without the Terrigen epidemic in AoS there aren't enough powered individuals to warrant the Accords

Sokovia accident doesn't make sense as the final nail to the coffin without a MASSIVE increase of fishy staff in the World. All the Thor adventures are irrelevant — they were not Midgard business and couldn't be regulated by Midgard authorities. Iron Man affairs were pretty much local and ersonal. Hulk was a military roject and it's The Military's failure. Aarentely , nobody even heard about Ant-Man. Cap's adventures are tight with Hydra, and mostly in the past. Avengers SAVED the World from Chitauri, making as less casualties aas possible. Everybody were OK with that. But then somwhere between Winter Soldier and Civil War we have mass turnouts of Inhumans with the Terrogen spreading, there are several supepowered people in New-York demolishing organised crime making all the news. And, apparentely, Johnny Blaze terrorized San Franciso. Fishy staff is going global. People are panicking. And then there is Socovia. Why there is a need for ocovia Accords and all the superpowered individuals being recorded if there are like 10 people and all of them are Avengers?

There were no accords, just "the avengers answer to the UN now"

It's a magical place.

likely the directors were making fun of themselves that they plot saved the heroes twice with a mac truck and the internet ran away with it like idiots

nothing that subtle could be used to set up any future films or shows

Now this is some pathetic headcanon AOS fans believe to feel their time well spent because they think if its not canon, its a waste of time.

The upcoming Inhumans series and Infinity War movies will be the ones to make AoS canon or not.

Im not even against AoS being canon since Ive enjoyed season 3, Calvin in season 2 and liking the new season so far. But its too far fetched to call it canon when Inhumans are a public menace in it and the founder of Hydra being a planet devouring Inhuman.

It was Arnim Zola.

I hope they don't fuck it up, the only reason AoS survived it's slow start is because of the hype of directly building up to a main movie

>AOS fans
I don't even watch the show

its all canon and AoS gave us the best MCU world villian we have

ward

Then you are even dumber than I thought.

Wish that was true because I like Ward.

>Ward
>Good

Anyone else think they should have switched parts of season 3 and 4 around?

Like instead of having Hive as the big bad of s3 and Ghost Rider appear in s4, have it switched around (GR in s3 and Hive in s4).

As it stands, Hive just felt to big a villian for SHIELD to take on while the Avengers were still around and introducing Ghost Rider/Magic around the same time Stange is in cinema's just feels like they're chasing after the movies again.

Inhumans related stuff were all planned ahead with the Inhumans movie in mind. I guess they didnt want to change that after the movie got scrapped since it basically sealed the fate of the shows place in MCU continuity.