When did leafs become the new Strayans?

When an aussie shitposts, it's genuine. they're some arrogant anons. Or at least, when they joke around they have good timing and content. they're respected shitposters.

Canadians try way too fucking hard. They're so wrapped up in their "muh leaf pride" "haha look at me I'm Canadian we're notorious shitposters xD"

a fucking leaf is a good meme but you have no redeeming qualities because you try way too fucking hard. The ego on you. Get over yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0QtusTAHAo
youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only reason you call us shitposters is because we are one of the few cunts that genuinely want to have a serious conversation. We also expose your retarded posts while other cunts just ignore you and laugh at you.

>The only reason you call us shitposters is because we are one of the few cunts that genuinely want to have a serious conversation.

The eternal leaf strikes again

i have a lot of respect for australians

We had a thread like this the other day. Some user said it best:

>aussie bantz is witty humor and one-liners
>canadian bantz is pretending to be extremely left-wing with retarded opinions to get a rise out of right wingers

il take a leaf over a burgerfat

fuck you

i see more dumb amerisharts crying about my flag than actual leaf posts derailing threads

maybe if more states tried taxing all your fastfood like NY you'd have less grease clogging your brain arteries you'd colletively be less obese and have decent affordable healthcare

fuck you fag

> try to convince others that they can do something else other than shitposting
> uses shitposting as an argument

simple they're lashing out they've had good for so long and know things are going to shit in canada they want you to suffer with them. Aussie Shitposting is larikin by nature and we don't mind having a laugh at ourselves we can see our own flaws and don't begrudge others because of spite.

when I pulled my dick out of your moms ass it was truly a shitpost. kys my man

Exhibit A

That's not true leaf, everybody laughs at you too

Exhibit BBC down ur moms holes

Why can't candians just leave this board in peace

Canada is shit. Just nuke it please.

Leafs just don't stand a chance. Its not in their culture.

Watch this youtu.be/v0QtusTAHAo

Its a government funded children's show I grew up with. We are training banter warriors from before they can dress themselves. This is why the chinese fear us.

Atleast canadan arent fags like burgers and kangeroo fuckers

HOL UP
*sharts in mart*
What youse tryin' to say is
*goes home and starts computer*
What you bois is saying
*puts a frozen pizza in owen*
That we white bois can
*takes care of ex-girlfriends son*
That we can like get sum
*shotguns a beer*
Get sum of that you saying that
*buys a glock online*
Some finna
*fantasize about bbc*
Hol up so u be sayin is
*lets ex-gfs boyfriend stay over for free*
That this Sup Forums
*jerks of to trap threads*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*mirin' ex-gfs boyfriends ceps'*
SO U BE SAYIN
*downloads CP*
TRUMP FOR PREZIDENT N SHIIIEET

saved

Is that Luxembourg? I'm on my phone. Rare as fuck.

You Americans are shitposter too, just look in your pants.

Exhibit B

Ironically all of these threads about shitposting are just shitposts.

Sup Forums would be better off without flags.

you would say that contrived leaf prickly

prick. fuck you.

Canadians are simply the superior race, as we are geographically located on top of the planet, or earth, as its Crown Jewel, over you all !

from the perspective of a russian, which grew up in europe, i have to say, that you're right.

burgers try hard to sound cool, but the have also good arguments.

australians are traditional shitposter.
its shit, but its classy shit.

leafs are just the fucking cancer with their fear of "evil ideologies".
their love to their Trudeau is pure non-hetero degenarate.
their cuck behavior is gross.

i will never understand, why this pussys are still on Sup Forums. their ideologies are 99,9% against Sup Forums.

why won't you leave our board?
why is this so hard to understand, that we DON'T want or need you?
just like this one kid in school, who is in your gang, but nobody likes him and nobody know, why he is allowed to hang out with you and your friends.
fucking brat

they didn't

>December 2015:
Canadians start shitposting in higher frequences.. often failing but refusing to give up

>March 2016:
Leafposter gets FPBP by in a thread about South America with the following:
>Africa
>relevant

>May 2016:
Leafposting has made some Australians feel threatened. They are doubting their natural shitposting skills.

However, Aussies are nature's shitposters.

Daily reminder that Canada is the Sweden of North America.

>When did leafs become the new Strayans?
They didn't.

Aussies shitposted for the sake of fun and were often quite funny, death island humor and all. Modern leafs on the other hand strike me as exactly that kind of vindictive, spiteful, subversive asshat who really does it for the sake of doing harm. Not that they do us any harm but they definitely try. It never comes off as something you could laugh even when on the rare occasions when it is meant to be a joke.

You are as trash as the americans, always opening your mouthes to say stupid shit about topics you are clueless, the board would be so much better without you two.

>le shitboster xD
Is this still a theme here

Shit posting isn't shitposting.

One comes from living carefree and the other comes from a deep pain that your country is headed by a current year mongoloid.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA

Just another case of Americans being amazed by Australians posting at times when they don't. It's like time zones are in the metric system for them.

AMAZING LAWL THEY ARE ON ALL NIGHT!