White women deserve Asian cock. White women are shown to be happiest when married to Asian men...

White women deserve Asian cock. White women are shown to be happiest when married to Asian men. A trait passed on by strong bonded Asian families who put family over love first.

In the coming decades, China will dominate Canada and AMWF couples will be the dominant group here.

white girl here, i love asian cock.

asians are smart. loyal, and are not infected with toxic masculinity like most white guys

Female here, the only thing Asian men are good for is money.

White guy here, I'm watching an Asian man plow my white gf right now.

>female
Show tits or gtfo

What part of Vancouver are you in?

Saskatchewan. Lot's of natives here.

Your kind got all the way out to the prairies? I knew you all were horrible drivers but ending up on the praries when you're trying to get to Vancouver is ridiculous.

>LITTLE

>YELLOW

>COCKS

so how did WMBF go from 44% less likely divorce to 58% more likely to divorce in one year?

also AMWF went from 59% more to 33% less?

The study completely flip flopped on more than one statistic. What the fuck happened? One was biased in some way.

Is it still considered cock when it is so small? Isn't it more of a long clitoris?

kys faggot

why? I hope I'm not bigger than you, that would be embarrassing for you.

nice pic from the internet.

okay asians, we'll trade you.
I'm sure you won't regret it

If you're so popular with women why do you post the same thread dozens of times every day?

k

I was gonna agree until you used the term "toxic masculinity"
Clever shitposter. Have a (you)

Guess it's the broader sample size.

>going after dick size
Guess women should be dating niggers then. Ks.

nice desk.

it's a good desk

What was it?

pic of my dick, clearly one these guys couldn't handly its size and reported it

can you fucking retards stop replying to these types of threads

White girl here, I was just wondering how you other white girls go about cleaning your feminine penises?

could be that the only marriages between white females and asians males are between middle class - rich majority? whats the tested demograhic, is it just blindly done or did it account for social factors?

Yes. The 2 half Asian people I knew with a Asian dad had rich dads