You're all good christians, right Sup Forums?

You're all good christians, right Sup Forums?

Practicing Catholic reporting in.

Jesus was a child raping bitch and gods a genocidal egotistical cunt. Fuck off.

Ya

Muslim here

*tips*

*tips*

Not even Sup Forums are Christians anymore. Worship a god that gets results like kek.

*tips*

*tips*

You botchs dont have any argument to support your pathetic beliefs other then to insult your critics. How sad can you fucks get?

*tips*

*tips*

You people are literal retards. Just because i dont belive in your puritain fuck doesnt make me a fat greasy nerd.

I'm a Muslim which is pretty much Christianity without the pussy bits.

*tips*

>Not "Mike "LGBBQ" Pence"

Jesus you cannot end yourself quickly enough

*tips*

*tips*

*tips*

*tips*

*tips*

>I'm a Muslim

Can't wait for the day where saying this will be as bad as saying "I'm a Jew" during WW2.

You are what is most evil in the world right now. Fuck you Achmed.

Cant wait till you all get strung up for praising a literal greedy rapist when the apocalypse happens

>He thinks it won't be the other way around

At the rate we are outbreeding you cucks you'll be begging for a ghetto reservation.

>implying christian degenerates arent the most evil

But if they aren't real why get so mad?

Oh also *tips*

*tips*

*tips*

*tips*

lets all agree that if it wasn't for Christianity humanity would be far more advanced

All religions helped advance science, such a shame those filthy mongolians destroyed most of the libraries the Muslim world has to offer and their scientists.

why does Sup Forums get the best waifus?

Because of your faggots elitist attitude and backwards beliefs
Roman empire did more then you christfags ever could wish.

*tips*

*tips*

>Christians are the elitists

*tips*

Consideringnall these faggots
Id say yes

*tips*

If they were so great, then why did they fall?

*tips*

You're not serious, right? I honestly can't tell.

it's a meme you dip

*tips*

*tips*

Well, some of my best friends are cross-worshipers. I think they're alright

*tips*

What's with the fucking Pence posting? I go to school in Indiana and literally no one here likes him. The liberals hate him for obvious reasons, and the conservatives hate him for buckling on religious liberty.

Its funny that the only reason half these people want to believe in a god is because they dont want to see like an edgy fedora tippin neckbeard but by spamming *tips* and pushing shit on others then making fun of them for not believing too makes them just as autistic. Pottery.

Christian filth infected the empire and weakend it

Because he will save us from the gay.

*tips*

Trump supporters lack common sense, they think Pence is a saint because they also believe homosexuality is a sin, even though most of them are atheists.

*tips*

Actually, it is the opposite.

I recomend you the works of some renowed academics like Thomas Woods and Max Weber about the subject.

Nice run on sentence, you illiterate piece of shit.

*tips*

he's the manifestation of Wojak

*tips*
*tips*

Maybe some faggots should start by not being unlikable bitches.

No, they realized that God is stronger than all of their multiple demigods since he created everything, rather than creating a single thing.

That, and Jesus died for their sins and promises them a good afterlife in Heaven if they do good on this Earth, instead of cowering in fear from supposed Roman Gods who will punish them for the silliest things.

Biased fucks bogged down by gods creative killing beliefs. Only an idiot would believe that shit.

*tips*

God will punish you to hellfire for thinking outside the box and looking at titties. The guy should be fucking gutted for all the horrible shit hes done.

*tips*

this is the most fedora thing you've posted yet senpai

Jesus Christ this thread is hysterical. Thanks Sup Forums. Don't forget to tip your triggered athiest when you leave.

>Trump is Smug Pepe
>His VP is Wojak

Sup Forums's meme magic is out of fucking control

Its fucking pathetic you faggots bend down and take gods unworthy inbred dick in your ass just because its a meme. You all need to drink bleach.

Well, 90% of them aren't obnoxious, you've just been browsing Sup Forums and tumblr too much. Take a stroll in real life and you'd meet some legitimately nice gay people who you wouldn't know they're gay until you ask them.

I'm saying this as a straight guy who studied with gay friends overboard, btw.

But that's one of the easiest ways to get the attention they so crave. It's much simpler to be an asshole and have everyone hate you than be an okay person and have people like you. Especially when you have no personality.

*tips*

*pits*

>studied with gay friends
"studied"

*tips*

As a former catholic i can tell you god was nothing but an oppresive and commanding force in my life. He needs to be cut apart and throatfucked in hell. Your all fucking retards deserving of a bullet in your skulls.

*tips*

>gays are just like you or me

But user, Christianity isn't a meme, being a fedora-tipping radical atheist is the actual meme here.

*tips*

*tips*

>tfw OP is literally a barneyfag but for Christianity

wew lad

w0t

It was an international school, user. lol.

*tips*

*tips*

Is there a way to be an atheist without being a redditor stereotype

>doesn't believe in god
>believes in hell

*tips*

christianity actually is a meme, all religions are memes

THATS ALL YOUR RETARDS HAVE TO RESPOND YOU NEED FUCKING FACES RIPPED OFF AND PISSED ON FUCK YOUR OPPRESIVE RAPIST GOD

Step 1: Don't believe in God
Step 2: Don't be a cunt about it.

*tips*

Christcunts deserve all the hate and shit they get. Trying to oppress the critics on Sup Forums only makes me want to shoot you faggots more so.

DELET THIS

hope I don't beheaded for posting this

*tips*

Reporting this shit thread