Currently doing an assignment for Adolf Hitler, its a interview with Myself and obviously Hitler

Currently doing an assignment for Adolf Hitler, its a interview with Myself and obviously Hitler.

Anyone have some good fucking lines to chuck in their secretly, to redpill my teacher?

Thanks niggerwss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot, you have to be 18 to post hear

>What have you done to Germany?
>I have made it greater, by making 3 million unemployed people work in just one year, by making it compulsory for factory's to have cafeterias and restrooms, I have restored national spirit, and we have rid of pedophilia and burnt all the evil communist literature!

>The Jews did WHAT?

Don't ever forget about us ever again

>How do you feel about the German Revolution of 1918?
>Obviously Typhus was a very big problem during WWII, how did you find a solution to preventing it?

Enjoy the disgusted looks and potential trip to the admin office

Why do you you hate the jews exactly? Then bring up their involvement in the communist uprisings.
They never gave reasons why in school and it always amused me how no one questioned it.
also, 18 u minorfag

Do some baneposting desu

The Nazis were for animal rights

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
^guaranteed redpill

Nazi against smoking cigarettes

This, the German Revolution is something that is sure to rustle some jimmies.

man, that's fucking hilarious. I've never thought about it until this very moment. They really never told you why did he hate them so much and no one ever asked. They just started teaching you from the "he killed the jews, he's evil, he's literally hitler" point.
God damn it, how stupid I am not to have thought about it myself...

Because to know why he hated them you'd also have to know about how Marxist Jews tried to take over Germany after it was crippled from WWI, and obviously the Jews dindu nuffin so they just leave that part out.

Faggot, im in year 12, i am 18 you fucking jew

this

>for Adolf
I hope you can pass high school

and how they been kicked out of European countries on about 500 different occasions for dinduing nuffin

>hear

Here

Also as a general note OP, make sure if you aren't actually just pretending to be retarded and plan on doing this, be clear that there's a difference in having facts correct and being a racist because that's likely what will happen. You can't get in trouble for simply providing facts, however you will most likely lose whatever little favor you had with your teacher/classmates.

Provide the argument that the holocaust was a hoax based on the sheer inflated numbers and inconsistencies such as cremation rates and camp capacities along with gas sealing capabilities of the so called chambers

>Boy or gril butt?
> Hitler (Mugi is best Girl.)

>Get asked for a source
>Daily Stormer

Work on the title or he won`t allow you to continue.
I`m not sure if these goys will approve but you`ll have to talk about the URSS (a few lines including the famine).
Now if u dare to talk about the jews in the interview you have to talk about their history and how they were kicked out from many countries, they are "friends" of Taras Bulba if you want to mention literature (chap 11, page 2)

Have Hitler do comments of the propaganda
>how many did they say we shoveled in oven? lmao
>gas chamber? the room with the broken down door?
>what? like a rollercoaster dumping them in ovens? how did it open automatically now? roflkeksaucerlmao
Shit that like, fag

>year 12
Say 12th grade, you fucking ape. At least pretend to be a civilized human being.

>Anyone have some good fucking lines

No. That would be RACIST!

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

>mugi best girl
>not mio

ask this

>how did it feel to turn the shithole known as berlin of 1920' into a prospering city
>was it a good idea to use the granulate zyklon-b to fight typhus?
>how was your friendly with jesse owens at the olympics? i heared you guys treated him better then his own countrymen in the usa

If you don't know, you aren't "redpilled". You're just some bandwagon-hopping edgy faggot trying to get attention for liking le spooky hitlerman