twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
This is my most comfy show. I want to marry Ilana

>I want to marry Ilana

What the FUCK is wrong with you you fucking SHIT

FUCK

un
>ironically

do you mean Abbi? Ilana is the worst most horrible caricature of a character. She's all the most annoying parts of a very annoying generation rolled into a single person.

Ilana is gorgeous. You're just a faggot.
I want a gf just like her, but not a slut

cant have it both wars

youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY

I just want to mount her and fill her with my ABC

>do you guys like the show that literally had a wow le based hillary yasss queen episode

I want to marry Abbi

I want to run Ilana down in my car

would anal ilana

I enjoyed 98% of the first three seasons, and I was pretty happy with the season 4 opener. As long as they don't go full butthurt it should be another good season. These two are talented and funny, and play off of each other very well.

>hating an entire show because one episode was dumb
I know this comment was troll bait but still kys

Why does this show fetishize Black men so much? It's like really obvious Ilana has massive junglefever. Kinda weird.

That episode was so cringey, but the rest of the show is quality.

I had never seen the show. Last night, i saw a promo for an episode in which Ilana is wearing some kind of sheer bodysuit w/ underboob. I watched the episode, thinking it would be shown. It was not. Was that from a previous episode and does anyone have the webm?

I mean shes not really white to begin with. agreed. I understand why they had her on the show, but I will admit when she does that slow mo salute when she meets Killary was pretty funny.

She's the Millenial archetype, that's the whole point of he character.

Why are so many women comedians into gross out humor? That rotting condom in the ass episode was one of the disgusting things I've ever seen on television.

Because it's funny when somebody has some weird obsession rather than being open to all guys. Think about it from a comedy writer's perspective.

I want chubby Abbi back

I like it, it's all comedy central has left