So much tax...what can men do against such reckless rates?

>So much tax...what can men do against such reckless rates?

>file you fools!

>what about 2nd mortgage?
>I dont think he knows about 2nd mortgage, pip.

Refinance with me!

DEBT!

Audit me? Thou fool. No living accountant may audit me!

LOOKS LIKE TAXPOSTING'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Maybe if Mordor didn't spend such a large portion of its tax revenue on military and defense it wouldn't have a large population of poor orcs and uneducated Haradrim southerners perpetuating aggressive behaviours.

You see poor orcs and uneducated Haradrim but I see doctors and lawyers.

Ok this one got me

Could Shire afford such a generous welfare if its defense wasn't subsidized by Gondor spending 30% of its GDP on the military?

I don't think so

#Freeloaders

>I will start it! I will start a business in Mordor. Although, I do not know how.
>I will help you bear this business, Frodo Baggins. As long as it yours to bear.
>If by life or death, I can protect you, I will. You have my board.
>And you have my cash flow.
>And my tax!

>Welcome, Frodo of the Shire. One who was mis-sold PPI.

>Nobody taxes a Dwarf!

Many of these trees were my friends. Creatures I had known from nut or acorn. They had hedge funds of their own.

only bongs will get this

>I will be dead before I see the ring in the hands of an Jew! Never trust an Jew!

>get to the thread late
>all the good quotes all already taken

CERTAINTY OF DEBTS

SMALL CHANCE OF ACQUISITION

WHAT ARE WE RATING FOR?

>too dumb to make a new one

They have a cave toll

The debt cannot be cleared, Gimli son of Gloin, by any payment plan you here suggest. The loan was issued by JP Goldstien and sons. Only with them can it unmade.

>not bailout

top lel

>I will take the fiscal policy to Mordor! But... I do not know the rates.

>You have my forms.

>And my rebates,

>AND MY TAX

>called Treebeard
>gets angry if you call him a tree

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBT!

AND MY TAXES

>Are you nearing your journey's end and finding yourself strapped for silver and gold? Consider Wormtongue's reverse mortgage on a hobbit hole to help you out.

Kek

Why are LOTR threads always so comfy?

>I don't tax half of you half as well as I should like; and I rebate less than half of you half as well as your brackets deserve.

I am no accountant

What's going on?

>"That business was bankrupted!"
>It has been resold

[Muffled 'Gladstone Brookes' in the distance]

>What about second bailout?

>Frodo, any chance i could see my old W-2?

if baneposting and cunnyposting isnt aloud than this shit should not be either

All better than redditsneedposting

Baneposting was mercy killed. For like a godamn year it was everywhere then "merely" prevalent. The fact of the matter is no one cared anymore though it is the biggest and most retarded meme to hit Sup Forums in my opinion

autism

i love this one

i barely understand any of this because Im a NEET that doesnt pay taxes. These threads would have never existed 10 years ago, everyone was like me back then. Now everyone is a normie, the normies have taken control of websites and now every community has highly-opinionated wageslaves virtue signaling everywhere

>The dwarf itemizes so poorly we could have taxed him in a higher bracket.

Imagine being so dumb like this guy you don't even know basic fiscal and economic terms

>BONDS
>BONDS
>BONDS

nice

even those who were here 10 years ago eventaully had to find shitty jobs and wageslave for their existence

>Let's play a game of spot the nufag

I thought summer was over

Lol out loud

You look upon an Internal Revenue Officer!

fucking kek

It's "from naught but an acorn."

>I was there the day when the credit rating of Man failed

Yeah but you file every year, right? Right? You file?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR STOCKS...BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR BITCOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>What do you want?
>we're buying stocks in Namco and Sony
>Investment managers, four investment managers! What's more out of the FCA by your talk, what business brings you to the CBD?
>We wish to raise the exchange on investment, our methods are our own.
>I meant no offense young master, can't be too careful these days there's talk of zero low derivatives abroad.

>>And my tax

>What were you thinking, Peregrin Took, MBA, CPA? What service could a senior financial analyst consultant offer such a great lord of men?

>Sons of Gondor, Rohan, my brothers! I see in your accounts the same debt that may repo the heart from me. A day may come when the credit of Men fails, when we forsake payment, and break all government. BUT IT WILL NOT BE THIS PAY PERIOD

Share the loan.

you don't have to work to know this.

>Build me a portfolio worthy of Mordor.

>Sam: "There are debt things! Liquidated faces in the water!"

>Gollum: "All in-debt. All chaptered. Elves and Men and Orcses. A great bubble long ago."

>Gollum: "The Debt Marshes. Yes, yes! That is their name. This way. don't follow the investment houses."

>Sam: "Owe!"

>Gollum: "Careful now! Or Hobbits go cash-poor and join the debt ones, and file little bankruptcies of their own."

>A great bubble long ago

I really like this one

>value of currency plummets
"That was deliberate, that was deliberate!"

>So there I was, my margins at the mercy of three monstrous tolls! and the auditors were all arguing amongst themselves about how they were going to book us! Whether they'd turn us out for deficit or whether they should audit our assets one by one and liquidate them into currency! They spent so much time arguing the tax brackets and the short falls that the new financial year crept over the markets and POOOFT defaulted all our loans!

Masterful thread here boys

I love it. But what was Aragons tax policy?

>I didn't think our investment would end this way
>End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Debt is just another path, one that we all must take. The gray spreadsheet of this fiscal year rolls back, and all our assets are liquidated and invested in silver glass. And then you see it.
>What, Gandalf? See what?
>White shores of Panama. A far green tax haven under a lax policy.

Fucking kek.

This is the 3rd quality thread I've seen today, are we being raided?

Its probably 1 or 2 people doing OC injectings. They save up good material for a while and post it all at once.

>oc
How new are you?

Doesn't matter, I haven't laughed this hard since the Raimi thread earlier

flat tax at 5%

>“Frodo: I wish this portfolio had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such recessions, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the investments that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of the IRS.”
Truly powerful scene.

>OC
>new
You are quite literally a newfag

>Wah why isn't everyone a dumb cunt like me

This makes no sense.
>nu uh youre the newfag

Can you imagine the inflation that came with all that gold from the dragon was hoarding entering the economy?

>gold-backed currencies are the most stable, they said

>because fiat currency has been such a roaring success

Thats why Thorin did nothing wrong. He knew fully well that the economy of middle earth would enter a great depression if he were to allow that amount of gold to be allowed into circulation. The elves didn't understand that, and wanted to spend absurd amounts of money on feeding goblins and educating haradrim. Thorin made the right choice, even if he was vilified in the eldar community for it.

>Was not here to know OC has been used since 2005
>''ummm i seen this posted on Sup Forums last week so it's new!''
Please just go back already

>Interest. Ever has it grown on the bonds of my forebearers. Now they shall cover the funeral costs of my son.
>Alas, that these evil debts should be mine.
>That I should live to see the repossession of my house.

The Lonely Mountain Sovereign Wealth Fund will keep Laketown afloat for ages to come.

>having piss poor reading comprehension
I called you a newfag because none of this is actually OC, not because you said OC.
Fucking mongoloid.

I'm out of laughing reaction pics, have this (you) instead

>By the blood of our people are your lands are kept safe.

>Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the refund, agent.
>The revenue of Gondor is MINE, and no other's!

Top fucking notch.

>I will draw you, Saruman, as my wife's son's child-support is withdrawn from my account.