/who/ - Doctor Who General

Full Fathom Five edition

Last Thread Also an user is looking for larger version of this image (trips)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/neocloister
twitter.com/ClassicDrWho/status/908315740259962880
readcomiconline.to/Search/Comic
hotness.ai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It can't be...

>ywn convince Briggs to bring back the Unbound audios and hire Luke Newman and Jess for the range

Reminder that we doing a /who/saic.

Anyone interested can ask and will be assigned a random tile.

Didn't they just do a Warner Doctor boxset?

That image is on the inside cover of the CD. If you still need the image, I'll scan it for you.

Thanks to a GOAT user coming through, I've uploaded the S8 workprints to here

dailymotion.com/neocloister

For anyone that wants to watch them / stream them / do as they like with them.

Excuse the leet speak in the titles, did that just to hopefully avoid some copyright filters

Nostalgia for 2014 leak /who/, enjoying the temp music (seriously, some great stuff there, very different vibe, drawing from tonnes of different film and TV soundtracks), liking the black and white a e s t h e t i c, there's loads of reasons to check them out. Enjoy!

>tfw I will never get a writing job at Big Finish and end up doing a self-insert love interest character voiced by me for that spinoff range

Let's stream them later today boi

Fanfilm makers get more at Big Finish

Awesome, many thanks!

Doctor Who is dead.

What is that around Briggs neck?

Sonic lanyard

Portable ring modulator so he can pretend to be a Dalek anywhere he wants

Stop phoneposting and focus on what your teacher is saying, little boy.

Have you seen them before? I know you in particular would love them, because they're like recons but...the other way around. Messy approximations of an episode coming BEFORE the actual aired episode, instead of after it.

I really, really love them, the different music choices are so interesting and such a different vibe from Marigold (I love Marigold but it's cool to see the temp tracks, and feeling Marigold's absence helps you appreciate his actual work more).

All the ADR cues and very early effects work are interesting looks at the show's production and give it a comfy recon vibe where you use your imagination to help fill in the blanks, such a weird thing for NewWho episodes. Dat black and white aesthetic too.

Plus it has an uncensored beheading scene from Robot of Sherwood. Who doesn't love that!

I was seriously freaking out when there were no active copies of 3 of the workprint eps online, thank god an user here happened to still have them and shared them. I've spread them across a few places now so hopefully it shouldn't be able to get that close to losing them again.

Ah! A new thread. But probably not the one I was expecting.

Do you reckon he orders chinese using his Dalek voice?
"I REQUIRE CHICKEN BALLS AND RICE."

>CHICKEN BALLS
>CHI CKE NBALLS
>CHINBALLS

Sounds kino. When shall we stream?

I'm clearing out some of my stuff and have many Doctor Who Adventure magazines (the ones for kids).

I have about 75% of the issues from the start to about 2011/Series 6 and they are all in good condition- ie. only surface damage where I've torn off the freebie. Note the freebies won't come with it.

Would anyone be interested in them?

Or does anyone need any specific issue?
If you do, post an image and I can check if I've got it.

I prefer a lot of the music choices in the workprint. Tbh I enjoyed the workprints more than the episodes when they aired, they have a very different tone.

Who needs a goth gf when you can have a harem of Slitheen?

UK SCREENWRITING PODCAST W. CHRIS CHIBNALL
GET IN

Wait, is it the one we already streamed a few months ago?

yes
re-listen

Is Nilso around? Gotta ask him something

in 10 mins

You're through to the Nilso Hotline, if you'd like to leave a message go ahead.

who /nilso/ here

gib tile 24

What's so good about robophobia
I don't get the hype

And there is a new one coming out this month. It will probably come out sometime next week.

Oh, shit - I'd forgotten about that. I'll do it in a moment.

Voc's are pretty goat.

Chibbers interview has just started on the stream.

t. nilso

im baaaaaaaaaaaaack
guess who

roberts

Prog

Grandfather?

can you send tile24 to me again? I lost the original one.

twitter.com/ClassicDrWho/status/908315740259962880

Both eps have a good score to them, so it'll be interesting to see these. They've also done one for Ghost Light which is on Spotify

The master looks like he's about to go full werewolf.

What did he mean by this?

im not anyone you mentioned
but prog was the closest guess

when you say interested in them, what do you mean
posting them here?

Scaroth reporting in.

I think whichever you saw first kind of imprints itself onto you with the music. They are very interesting to watch, I totally think preferring them can make sense.
>even if she's great, she's not great
Really makes you think.

Torchwood.
Outside the government, beyond the police.
The 21st century is when everything changes - and you gotta be ready.

The Other!

Class would've worked better if Danny didn't die and he joined the Coal Hill Defenders instead

kek, underrated post

Tardybox?

Dave? Is that you?

mongo?

reminder that chibs is talking about torchwood on stream

who is nutrip
why do you just lurk on the stream and not talk

Does anyone have a Link to the Doctor who comics?

Like all of them, the tv comics, DWM, IDW Titan ect?

Of course... who else

But it can't be...

readcomiconline.to/Search/Comic

Search Doctor Who

Claudia has a message for you.

There are a lot of things you can find in the archive my friends..........some secrets laid bare.....

If the Doctor could take you on one TARDIS trip somewhere - a couple of hours wherever you want, whenever you want, then back home - what would it be?

TORCHWOOD DECLASSIFIED on stream

To go see my uncle before he died.

Alright anons, what's the better experimental story:Heaven Sent or Scherzo?

That's a great question, I'd love to answer it but I'm nodding off to sleep as I type....if the threads still up when I awaken I shall answer. Night /who/

So is there an in-universe reason why in the Tenth Planet there was an international space command with a base in the arctic and regular expeditions to the moon, but when 1986 actually rolls around, and there're contemporary companions and such, there's no such thing?

No, just roll with it.

Time War fuckery

I figured. I'm just chalking it up to timelines changing but details staying the same, CIA style

NO MY DEAR /WHO YOU MUST DIE

DIE /WHO/, DIE

SHADES! SHAAAAAAAAAADES!

How are you, /who/?

I'd just come back to the stream to talk to Oncoming about something and now he's gone, the fucking madman.

Other than that I'm planning my ST 2.5

Pretty good. Reading about the Doctor and Fitz stranded in Sweden.

Comfy Paul to keep the thread alive

qt

tfw emergencyawesome thinks the christmas episode takes place during Marco Polo

madman

>south pole
>regeneration energy
>polly

how the fuck does he think it's set during Marco Polo?

Why? Is this like that time when people thought the Kill the Moon poster was hinting at Mission to the Unknown being returned?

So Harriet Jones isn't really dead?

SERIES 8 WORKPRINTS ON STREAM IN ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES

COME JOIN US

I'd probably ask to go to Gallifrey and steal the technology to make something bigger on the inside. Then I'd apply it to a backpack and if stealing a TARDIS is not feasible then I'd ask the Doctor to take me to the Library and steal every book I can.

>mfw I've been tripping for a couple of days and nobody gives a shit, and just last tread someone tripped and got shit

hotness.ai/

LETS START

This is all I need to know ty

WORKPRINTS JUST STARTED IN STREAM
Marcelo Camargo core

top kek

starting nao

what he lookin at

Some bad news guys. I passed away. I and I actually know each other and well, I just thought I would pass the news on. So yeah. Sorry if I brought any of you down.
If anyone has any kind words, I'll gladly write them down and pass them onto me. I passed in my sleep, so there was no pain... god this sucks.

No. I mean buying them or wanting them.
I don't want much. I just don't have room for them anymore.

It would take too long to scan them all in for you guys. Plus I'm sure they are on the Internet somewhere.

Some bad news guys. Doctor Who passed away.

roes