That one show you love but never see brought up on Sup Forums... what's her name?

That one show you love but never see brought up on Sup Forums... what's her name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeaNRbiiqGg
youtube.com/watch?v=80uM6uVyytA
youtube.com/watch?v=N82EWUD3uB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Red Green

millennium

plain comfy

I really love this

youtube.com/watch?v=BeaNRbiiqGg

The Shield.

stella

the shield is consistently brought up on Sup Forums as a show with the most perfect ending. only maybe rivaled with SFU.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

my nig
youtube.com/watch?v=80uM6uVyytA

men behaving badly

youtube.com/watch?v=N82EWUD3uB8

Six feet under and oz

Primeval. Although I prefer it that way because I'm sure it would be torn apart critically and i don't want to hear anything bad about it.

Twitch City

i fucking love banshee. loved it from episode 1. fucking great show. fucking great.

based banshee/strikeback/the knick trifecta

Bachelor In Paradise

First three seasons were god-tier action/thriller and some drama. But what the FUCK was that fourth season? Holy shit.

The scene where His cop girlfriend, who knew his real name, has her neck snapped by the Indian Leviathan honestly fucking hit me right in the heart.

Or the scene where they steal all that money from the military base, and the BADASS FUCKING MILITARY GUY FOLLOWS THEM THROUGH THEIR ESCAPE TUNNEL AND FIGHTS THEM IN THEIR GETAWAY VEHICLE, HOLY FUCK

Then they wrap it up with the absolute fucking strangest fourth season. I enjoyed the abusive angle the Devil had with that woman, but it was all so strange and macabre when Banshee wasn't exactly that paranormal, outside of the town's lore/name.

Rectify, at least the small threads we had when it was airing were semi-decent and civil. I'm just glad it didn't become another Breaking Bad.

Fuck you, it's funny and I like it

Do people actually not like this show? I always hear people talking about how great Brooklyn 99 is but this is both much funnier and surprisingly more emotionally investing.

It gets mixed reviews everywhere, even a fairly low score on IMDB (where a ton of mediocre show can get at least a 7.5 score). I really like the show and I think its jokes are on par with the ones you would find in the old Leslie Nielsen movies.

Tour Of Duty

Mission Impossible (the original)

I watched the pilot and it just doesn't hold a candle to Police Squad.

This 50s period piece with Olga Kurylenko, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Danny Huston. had an ok first season but people probably didn't like it so Starz took over, inserted more titties and wrapped up the second season. Good comfy entertainment to say the least.

Ahahahaaahaahahaahaaaahaaaha oh damn.

Where's that bottle of moose musk?

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
You ever hear the headcanon where there's no actual strange events going on, and the whole show is from the POV of the dog seeing things it doesn't understand and freaking out? Like how when your dog starts barking at the mailman or a bird or some shit, it's because they're too dumb to understand some basic thing and just assume it's aliens / zombies / landsharks / whatever...

Why would a dog that doesn't understand the concept of seemingly innocuous things (ie., mailmen, bird, some shit) contort its imagination into imagining things scary to people (aliens, zombies, landsharks, whatever)

Fan theories are usually retarded, but anything that begins with "Actually, it's..." is even worse.

>Why would a dog that doesn't understand the concept of seemingly innocuous things (ie., mailmen, bird, some shit) contort its imagination into imagining things scary to people (aliens, zombies, landsharks, whatever)
Just because that's what dogs in RL appear to be doing on a regular basis. Just sit and watch a dog sometime, especially a little high-strung one like Courage. If the world appears to them to be what it appears to you or I, then their behavior makes no sense. If, on the other hand, we assume they see threats everywhere that we do not, it becomes consistent.

What, your explanation that some random farmhouse in the middle of nowhere is under constant attack from every direction (and dimension) is so much more plausible?

The ostensible threats take the appearance of Human Fears not Dog Fears is my point. A mailman or a bird triggers a high strung dog (or even a shadow on a wall) so why would the Dog's Fear take on these Human Fear (ghosts, zombies, the like)

It's a kid's/tween's cartoon so the fears are meant to encapsulate child-like fears. The absurd, the unknown, too. These aren't the worries of a dog that's worried about a shadow, or a bird, or a mailman. It wouldn't concoct Human-Like Guises for their own Fear unless you mean to say Courage is somehow linked psychically with its owner's so their fears become Courage's -- but at that point the fears are in the dog's mind solely, since it's branched over. No matter which angle you approach the head-canon it's retarded. I bet you think Ash is in a coma and that girl from Rugrats was raped.

Turn

Pushing Daisies

>The ostensible threats take the appearance of Human Fears not Dog Fears is my point. A mailman or a bird triggers a high strung dog (or even a shadow on a wall) so why would the Dog's Fear take on these Human Fear (ghosts, zombies, the like)
Yeah, but it's a cartoon dog, tho =)

Nah, of course, all headcanon is, by its very nature, completely stupid. But some of it is also entertaining.

Me too. Love the Naked Gun humor and Rashida Jones a cute.

Heroes.

Yeah, yeah, I know, season 2 onwards sucked, etc... but the first season blew my mind. It's a shame Reborn was even worse and killed any chance of a decent revival.