Propaganda out the ass

Just got done watching this.

>Predator animals are seen as niggers and it's wrong to judge them! Don't be a bigot!
>Elephants obvious republican symbolism for wanting to refuse service
>He just wanted the sheep vote! he calls me mean demeaning names behind the back of the public!
>He can be an elephant when he grows up if he wants even though it's biologically impossible! Anyone can be anything!

All and all I still enjoyed the movie okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unlM9U-1zmk
youtu.be/90M7kH5wCtA?t=2m50s
youtu.be/_v2exWrsGOc
youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It was da evil prey forcing the preds to be aggressive all along!!

This fucking movie. It's both unintentionally racist and plastered with white guilt.

>watching it for more than the bunny

please try to limit yourselves to sheep you maori cunts

>_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____.

>BIOLOGY? DNA? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE? THERE'S A WE NOW? OMG, I CAN'T EVEN

This movie was about as subtle as a political cartoon in a newspaper. I mean what was the whole narrative about? Don't judge others? Nigga if they have a history of doing a particular act primarily associated with a specific profile of course you are going to be placing them in a similar profile of sort. Especially if the said particular act is killing and eating you. Judging someone BEFORE knowing someone is an act that we have obtained to protect our selves from potential danger. Why the fuck do people nowadays just seems to treat the idea like some sort of ultimate sin?

On the other hand, it was an interesting setting but it just left me with more questions than anything. Mainly being what the fuck are the animals eating as meat?

Another thing is, if past dosen't matter, then are we gonna stop about the whole nazi/BlackSlavery thing? Or does that mess with the narrative?

Also, Angry Birds was a better movie with a better message. Based Finngols.

I liked that the evil sheep was basically a parallel for Hillary Clinton riling up all the minorities.

Animals are unique and different, which has always allowed cartoon and other arts to display them with specific characteristics, which made them entertaining (devious fox, quirky rabbit, etc.)
But Zootopia punishes you for thinking they are different, because it forces a discussion about race where there is non. These animals are completely different (species) so you can't show them as something other than animals and you can't force human agendas onto them.

That's one bishie Trump.

i thought it was the opposite: predators are obviously white people

>Mainly being what the fuck are the animals eating as meat?

Only mammals are sentient. Fish, reptiles and birds would still be fair game for the carnivores.

It's also interesting that this is a world without human influence. There are no domestic species.

>Not watching the most based review

youtube.com/watch?v=unlM9U-1zmk

FUCK THE BUNNY

Thanks Australia

The predators were obviously successful minority, the white people.
Also the movie was all about differences and acknowledging them, not trying to sweep them under the rug and claiming that we're all somehow equal.

The message wasn't
>Don't discriminate, blindly accept everyone.
It was:
>We are different and if you want to get something in life, you have to work hard to get it.
>World might not accept your decision, your family might not support you, but regardless of that, you have to keep pushing on and put in the work to succeed.

That message is about as anti-SJW as it gets.

np dad

The message was that animals live in human like communities and have social strife being that some animals eat other animals.

Nature is more entertaining and funny.
youtu.be/90M7kH5wCtA?t=2m50s

What about the eweish conspiracy that was behind everything?

Trust me, I've talked a lot about this movie.

It just doesn't apply as a racial analogy. The predators aren't niggers, nor are they whites, or anything. There is no political message there.

It's all just some dumb kids message: "believe in yourself and work hard and you'll go far in life - though maybe not in the way you thought."

Don't worry so much, user.

>This fucking movie. It's both unintentionally racist and plastered with white guilt.

This is what annoys me though, Humans used to just sit down and watch a move and enjoy it for what it is (or hate it)

But now whenever a movie comes out all I hear is
>Liberal propaganda
>Red pilled movie
>it's racist
>it's sexist
>Boycott the movie because of black actors
>white guilt
etc..

I am a right winger, I hate niggers and I support Trump but I am getting tired of all this bullshit

Just want it to stop and things to go back the way they used to be

youtu.be/_v2exWrsGOc

CARTOONS NEVER DEPICT RACIAL CHARACTERISTICS!!!

I really actually like the movie. It was really meaningfull and yet even handed.

Yeh what ever happened to movies about guys in tight pants protecting bars in small country towns

I watched this with my daughter and explained to her why the oxen guy was absolutely right to fire the bunny on the first day. she agreed with me. I showed her how everything that happened after that was special privilege and there would be no way that a traffic cop would be assigned to a missing persons case and she agreed. OX guy is a based pussy

>He can be an elephant when he grows up if he wants even though it's biologically impossible! Anyone can be anything!

this was the glaring issue though, not everyone can be what they want as evidenced by putting in slots at the DMV

I was watching this with my 5 year old sister and as soon as the hidden agenda bullshit started I immediately turned it off.

You should watch Angry Birds though.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo

>the Ewes are behind everything
This movie is fairly redpillied. OP is a faggot.

I enjoyed that completely

Bully the bun

did they have to make the bunny so fuckable

THE FUCK WHY IS THE RABBIT SO ATTRACTIVE I WANT TO FEED IT CARROTS AND WATCH IT NIBBLE ON THEM, I WANT THE RABBIT TO LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE LIVID EYES AS I STROKE MY COKC INFRONT OF IT'S DUMB CARROT MUNCHING DFACE DISNEY YOU SUBVERTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, FIRST THE FUCKING MERMAIDS AND NOW THIS??? WHEN WILL IT ENNDDN

This, it was a cute movie pushing an agenda but I watched it for the bunny.

True

That cunt in the video is making my blood boil

That is fine and all but if you are going to tell me that half the movie wasn't about some "don't judge a book by its cover" message being delivered in a hamfisted way then I don't know if we saw the same movie or not.

The whole "reach for your dreams and work hard for it" message ended around the half way point when Judy arrested the Lion Mayor. Everything else afterwards was just

>how dare you judge others
>baww I'm so sorry for being a bigot

Until the night howlers plant shit happend.

This movie is too sexy for its own good

Literally how is this racist?

>inb4 they can't speak English correctly
Yes, there are black people who can't speak English correctly, just like there are whites who can't.

There have been cartoons that have depicted whites with poor english:
Elmer Fudge
Yosemite Sam
Cletus from the Simpsons
^just a few examples, obviously

>inb4 they're poor
Yes, there are poor people in the world, and it's poor people that tend to have lower literacy rates.

>inb4 but there are more poor blacks than poor whites
Now that we live in a meritocracy-- actually, now that we live in a world with affirmative action towards women and negroes, what excuse do they have?

Besides, not every black person was destitute during the time of Dumbo's release.

>inb4 they're dancing all unsophisticated-like
That's kind of what happens when you're poor, and were never formally taught how to dance.

>inb4 their music is shown to be different than whites
No fucking shit. Blacks helped pioneer a great new genre of music, such as the blues, and doo wop.

Considering that the voice actors gladly took these roles, and that there was no boycott or outrage from blacks at this time, it just sounds like you're getting offended on behalf of others, which implies that you think that blacks are too stupid to realise they should be offended by this-- which is racist on its own.

Dude, pointing out simple things like a large disparity between black and white crime rates and things like genetic differences is considered racist in today's world.

Like pointing out blacks have a 9x more likelyhood of having the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene which is linked to violent behaviors such as shootings and stabbings
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Pointing out white and black leading cause of death that blacks are the only ones that the number one cause is homicide, mostly by other blacks
White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

How despite being put numbered 5 to 1 the black murder rate keeps up with whites and the interracial homicide rate more than double white on black
2014 UCR Expanded Homicide Data
White on White murders 2,488
White on Black murders 187
Black on Black murders 2,205
Black on White murders 446

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

That of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world 4 of the ones from the US are all black majority populations.

City, murder rate, percentage black

15. St. Louis, 59.23, 46.9%
19. Baltimore, 54.98, 63%
28. Detroit, 43.89, 82.7%
32. New Orleans, 41.44, 60.2%
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

This is all racist to point out.

Well, of course it is. Type "define racism" into google, and click the magnifying glass to search.
Read it.
It says that implying that different races engage in different behaviours, or have different innate traits, so as to make a case for a superior race, or an inferior race is racism.

By this reasoning the term "black people" is racist, because it implies that I can distinguish blacks from non-blacks.

So, since being able to point out obvious differences is racist, I have no problem with people being racist.

Now, I have a problem with people being "all X people must be killed just for being X" tier racist, obviously; but the "X people commit more crime than Y people" tier is not only okay, but redpilled in my book.