Invincible storytime, in which I can't remember what happened last time because it's been that long

Invincible storytime, in which I can't remember what happened last time because it's been that long.

Well Kirkman's certainly not wasting any time to get to that finish line.

Aww man I thought this was a Murderanon thread

Well that kid just made a huge fucking mistake.

This kills the Eve

Holyfuck
nice pissed face mark.

So what's with the purple kids? Did they turn Oliver's planet into a breeding camp to repopulate with adult Viltrumites faster?

Sounds about right.

That's exactly what happened. Thragg set up shop there and started impregnating ants like there was no tomorrow.

Yup, thragg fucked them all.

I always thought it was a cool concept. Glad to hear it did get revisited.

SPLAT

Come on, Mark.

You're the guy who killed Conquest with his bare hands. You can eviscerate this kid before your daughter even gets close to the ground. These two kids should barely pose a threat.

Oh right, I'd forgotten about the whole 'leg got ripped off' thing.

The bug juice in them gives them an edge.

i bet terra will learn to fly or something tho
and then mark can RIP AND TEAR

Eve should be able to murder them both.

>kid is mad he didn't get to use his joke

I like these kids.

Murdering time yet?

Is this a fakeout and Eve is going to be deader than Numetal when we go back or are Not!Saiyans just extremely susceptible to going native?

>That face in panel four
I mean, I miss the normal artist, but I love that face.

If Eve dies, Mark goes full Doom guy on these fuckers.

the new artist has gotten a hell of a lot better-

but yeah, it's weird that mark doesn't just pop his fist through the kid he's fighting.

Are Thragg's genetics so much better than Marks?

I definitely don't believe he's on board with Thragg, he's likely trying to protect his insect/viltrumite hybrid people and might try to convince them to turn on their dictator father.

Freddy and Freddy Junior

Well who didn't see this coming

The girl seemed to be having doubts. A few issues ago she told the boy to stop slaughtering random people or something.

>viltrumite fight
>nobody bursts into treats and they just shove eachother and much more fragile people around

it's literally on the cover soo...
blind people?

Mark is so painfully passive. This is "fighting/killing is wrong" levels of cringe. FFS man.

hardcore

Punched him so hard, even the wramm effect got hit.

thing is if mark punched hard while having terra in his back, she would literally explode.

Yeah if Mark had just gone full murder mode from the start the fight wouldn't last much, but he kept trying to get away.

>I can't remember what happened last time because it's been that long.

Pretty much every Image series other than TWD

He's trying to save his kid, which makes fighting really fucking hard, and something like this would happen.

>Are Thragg's genetics so much better than Marks?

I think it's more that these kids have been born and bred to be warriors. Niggas were probably sparring with Thragg since they were infants, and we know how much training can buff a Viltrumite.

I dont what is worse, the comic is ending or Kirkman trying to create pointless drama to lead up to a "explosive" ending.

I meant the friendly teacher robot getting killed. Had to do something to show that the stakes were high, and killing any of the humans in Mark's family would be too harsh of a change. Though that could still happen I guess.

Still catching up on the storyline murderanon's been doing. Still Freddie's still on the Viltrumite takeover huh.

Considering terra was on his back I can get why Mark hasn't eviscerated these two yet,her dangling on marks back and Eve fighting the girl solo was a nice source of tension for the series that's not usually there

forgot to put "know"

is really hard to believe considering Thragg left him for death jawless in the middle of space the first time they met.

man if those kids knew what Mark did to Conquest they would be shitting their pants right now.

t-thanks robot i guess

have to give it to the kid, he is fucking evil and he loves it.
You got to respect that.

the kids are new at this and Eve and Mark are way more concerned with Terra's safety. Also if Oliver is any indication half bug - half viltrumite hybrids don't get full strength until they are more into their adulthood.

He started the fight by giving Eve his kid. If he had just gibbed them at the start it wouldn't have been a problem and he wouldn't have even needed to leave his yard.

I know Mark's been out of it for a few years but he should be able to handle these kids without breaking a sweat.

God dammit, I've been spoiled by the storytimes lately... being stuck with barely twenty pages is torture.

And what about when he wasnt hauling cargo? What about putting Terra down and going full fuck off mode?

He can't run with her. Plain and simple.

Put her down.
Kill the faggot.
Pick up daughter.
Profit???

Fucking Kuckman being a cuck cancelling Invincicuck, cus ryan Cuckley doesn't want to draw invincicuck anymore. Fuck this cuck earth

Freddy Jr is fast enough to pick her up, Mark can't give him that chance.

They already knew they were protecting the kid, and Viltrumites always go for the weakest first.

Leave her on the ground? They'd kill her in seconds.

The girl is cute, dangerous but cute

It's a meme, you dip

Evil purple girl is pretty cute. Just saying.

it just me or Thragg is really overestimating his children? I know Mark can't give a fight to Thragg himself but he still was able to survive confrontations with him and Mark has fought and defeat 100% pure Viltrumites before, is he trowing his kids to a no win scenario to see who makes it alive?

It seems like a very un-Thragg like thing to do, yes. Though I guess it could be arrogance? Sending only two of his "viltrumites" because by law you only send two for an execution. Even though from what we know those kids aren't gonna be nearly as strong as a viltrumite is supposed to be.

Papa Thragg is letting his kids grow so he's sending them on a test.

>Eve dies
>Terra dies
>Mark goes full man of murder mode
>everyone dies
>the end

>Eve and Terra die
>Mark goes nuclear and unleashes the perfected scourge virus on Earth

Wait, why is the series ending? Is it really because of Ottley? I stopped following this stuff for a long time.

its probably ending because its boring and meandering. It hit its lifecycle about a hundred issues ago and has bee on forced lifesupport to milk it.

F

In the next issue Terra will surely fly, so don't worry. But Mark is gonna beat the hell of the kid.

It would be pretty useful if her powers kicked in right about now.

Is he fucking a lobster?

Isn't the human blood closer to Vitrumite one, diluting their power less?
The perfect memory and fast growth are nice advantages, but I'd have expected Mark to mop the floor with those two.
Seriously, it wasn't hard. Just make him fight a dozen more during one page at the beginning and be injured and out of breath.

It's a mantis type bug thing. Gotta remember that Oliver is from bug people so he finds that shit hot.

How old are these kids supposed to be? Are they as old as the time skip? How long was that again?

Mark wasn't working out during the time skip and was kind of caught in stasis while they've had a chance to grow, however if they're all NEARLY as powerful as Mark, so much so one or two can give him trouble, everyone is fucked.

How many ants did Freddie fuck? Answer is probably all of them.

5 years worth of a time-skip for Mark. Freddy had a breeding camp set up so it's safe to say the whole planet is with him.

Congratulation, Mark, you know are the father of a traumatized kid. Enjoy your years of family therapy.

Yeah, if 5 year old Bug/Viltrumite hybrids are nearly as powerful as Mark is now I have no idea how they can possibly beat them.

THIS ISN'T A MUDERANON THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>but yeah, it's weird that mark doesn't just pop his fist through the kid he's fighting.
They probably remind him of his brother and don't want to hurt them.

He doesn't actually know they are from Viltrum yet so I guess that's why he hasn't gone Conquest-MurderMode on them yet. I have a feeling if the boy says something about Freddy rewarding him Mark is going to snap.

They're wearing the uniform and want to kill him, if Mark hasn't figured it out by now then he got a lot dumber.