Why do Americans hate Muslims when it is them who built America?

Why do Americans hate Muslims when it is them who built America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M
originalpeople.org/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-of-africans-the-untold-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is just blatantly false.

we wuz muslem slavez n shiet

>slaves built america.
Where are the cotton skyscrapers and railroads?

You seem pretty gay.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

>implying murica wasn't built by industrial capitalism and the debt of ww1 powers to murica.

if anything slavery hampered the development of merica once it was prime time to industrialize

>built on the blacks of slaves

so you took arab slaves that could provide you with blacks that can be turned into concrete?

The we wuz list is growing faster than letter in LBTQ

False we took West African Slaves and the Islamic Religion wasn't over there. Let's talk about the Ottoman Slave Trade for this whore.

slaves didnt build america. america was built after slavery ended.

unless building america is generating capital.

>Islam didn't exist in West Africa
HURR

White people stole murrica from muslims.

This country was built on the back of Chinese and Irish slaves who built the railroads and other infrastructure. Blacks picked cotton, sharecropped tobacco, and during the 1950's had manufacturing jobs.
Goofy dinks in goofy hats and drunk micks made manifest destiny possible.

Sure thing Ahmed, keep sucking that imam cock while he tells you blatant lies in the mosque you visit more than Jamal visits your wife

SWING LOW
SWEET CHARIOT
COMIN FOR TO BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ALLAH

doesnt even cite a source

1 you know fuckall about our nation's history
2 you assume we know fuckall about your dogshit """""""""""""religion""""""""""""""

I don't hate muslims, I hate islam. I don't like muslims and I can't trust them.

Actually when you think of it the world was built by Muslims. Allah is the head Muslim and created all things.

Allahu Ackbar

DAAASS RIGHT FUCKING WHITEY BITCH ASSES !! ! WE BUILD MERICA N SHIEET MASHALLAH !

I hate the fact blacks come to my mosque

Lel. One of America's first wars as an indipendent state was against muslim raiders in north Africa

Even the actual slaves, who weren't muslims, but click-clack African pagans, didn't "build" America. Sick of hearing this nonsense. That's like saying tractors or hammers built America. Slaves were property. Tools. Glorified livestock, at best. They no more built American than chickens clucking around in chicken coups built it.

She thinking of South America.

Black slaves which were muslims were probably muslim because of the Arab slave trade.

OMG
seriously?
hahahahahaha
WE WOS BUILDERS AND SHIEEET

They stole our slaves n shit

i don't muslims would enslave fellow muslims

you don't think it be like it do, but it do

> be muslim
> enslave blacks
> pretend that blacks were muslims
> put the blame on muh white oppressor
> everyone forgets that you enslaved more blacks than anyone else

You just want to make me fucking FURIOUS!!!
not taking the bait.

how so?

we wuz slaves and shit

But good things always happen when ever Germans get angry.

The blacks who sold slaves were muslims. The slaves weren't. That would have been illegal under sharia.

>themoreyouknow.gif

WE WUZ GOATFUCKERS N SHIET

>muslims enslave 15m blacks
>much more cruel than europeans, most kids didnt make it past 10
>muslims try to pretend they were slaves too

is there anything more kikey and insulting?

>My great great grandaddy made George Washington breakfast so you have to turn your country over to me.

Fuck off. I'm always reminded of Doug Standhope's rant on nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

We don't want the living mussies because they're backwards savages that commit terrorism.

Yeah and in the end we get blamed for everything.

Actually after reading into it a bit I've found out that owning a muslim slave is permitted if they are captured in Jihad or converted after they were enslaved.
They could have very well been Muslims, but if they were they were likely forced into being Muslims.

slaves can't move around freely or chose job at will,hence how can they integrate into capitalist society by becoming factor workers, or indeed doing any job the market requires?

this

enslaving fellow muslims is haram af

youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M

Oh, so they're pulling the "we built this country"-shit just like they are in Germany.

Turks actually say they made Germany what it is today after the war.

And now they are doing it in America.

Yes, slavery was a massive boost to the States economy. But you know what happened next? 700000 PEOPLE GAVE THEIR LIFE TO FREE YOU, destroying the States that benefited the most from slavery. After the war, economically speaking, it was as if slavery never happened.

You reply with this every time someone says "slaves build America". They either agree, thanking white men for freeing them, debunking their own "white man hold us down" argument, or they say that the war had nothing to do with slavery which debunks their "redneck loved slaves so much, they fought to keep them" argument.
You literally cant lose when you flip their argument towards the war between the north and the south.

That's actually a pretty funny clip, watching a guy drunk and chugging down cigarettes saying all of that. Lots of guilt and self hatred. Sad!

You didnt see the whole post... it said "whom were sold by muslims".

WE WUZ NIGGERS?

This can only go on for so long...

There will be an end to this. It is not sustainable. How will it end?

I wonder what would happen if they pulled this "our nation was built on the back of Muslim slaves" thing at an university in the Arabic world...

Seems like basic taqiyya to me. Victimhood achieved.

i'll recognize you user.

>'blacks of slaves'
fucking what
English! Do You speak it?

Oh man, Muslims really shouldn't be talking shit about people having slaves.

washington was a black muslim, deal with it shart in marts

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET

AMERICA IS SO TERRIBLE that every minority wants to claim responsibility for having built it

>built on the back of Muslim slaves
THE PEOPLE TAKING AMERICANS AS SLAVES DURING THE FOUNDING OF THIS NATION WERE MUSLIMS

From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli!
Yes one of our first conflicts of our nation was to go after MUSLIM PIRATES TAKING AMERICANS AS SLAVES OR HOSTAGE FOR RANSOM!

It's really annoying how the Arab/Turkish slave trade is swept under the rug

Can we start those crusades again

We wuz negroes n shit

That's one rare flag you have there

58th post best poste

Were they really now? Which would explain Jewish trade ships.

>start reposting this
>turn the niggers against the mudslimes

Wrong, goat fucker.

We're the real Jews.

Hurr durr eye muh caveman. Me nuh no his tory. Me thank Africkan sell Africkan.

Stupid fuck do you know Europe was ruled by Moors who were Arabs and Jews. Then after 700 years they were expelled then the Jews were made slaves. We're Israelites you dumb monkey.

>backs of slaves
>blacks of slaves
Symbolism, religious people are full of it.

>lesbian
heh, I fucked a "lesbian" once, she was riding dick like crazy after that.
Too think she was engaged too another woman for 2 years prior to that, she was 19

The muzzie who got "beaten up" yesterday won't built anything any more.

Where is the Nigger outrage on this one??

Shouldn't they be angry that the muzzies are co-opting their thing?
Or is this another case of the victim circle jerk united against the evil white man?

Soon...
>Convert to Islam
>Claim reparations

This.
Also the krauts, pollacks, and spaghetti niggers they came and worked for low pay in dangerous jobs with zero beni's or welfare.

"America was built on slavery" is bullshit. Only the south used slaves to build massive industry. And when the civil war came around, anything that had been "built" by slavery was obliterated. People don't realize how bad the civil war was. The destruction was insane.

Your completely right.

source?

>These slaves built america
>they were muslim

I didn't know they were reading the quran while picking cotton.

>Muslims in 16th century Congos/West Africa

saying slaves built america is like saying cows built mcdonalds

>this country was built on slaves

apparently USA is nothing but cottonfields that are connected by a railway

Interesting

" The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans"
" While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service."
" While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive."
" While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth."
" Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims."
" Even after Britain outlawed the slave trade in 1807 and Europe abolished the slave trade in 1815, Muslim slave traders enslaved a further 2 million Africans."
" By some calculations the number of victims of the 14 centuries of Muslim slave trade could exceed 180 million."
originalpeople.org/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-of-africans-the-untold-story/

IT didn't you silly faggot. Anywhere it did in west africa was considered the Mediterranean.

>west african negroes
>muslims
taqiyya at work, folks

>USA is nothing but cottonfields that are connected by a railway
thats surprisingly accurate, the US is mostly rural or uninhabited

it has a lot of cities but keep in mind how fuckhuge the US is. a lot of it is either fields or sand, connected by extensive heavy rail networks ('murrkans don't like to use trains for personal travel but they use rail for shocking surprising volumes of freight. it's a wonder truckers can exist there and remain competitive)

Never seen that flag before