youtube.com/watch?v=KgFeTVrPToU
youtube.com/watch?v=9JLOcquqyJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wh*te men

Veers > Tarkin > Needa > Piett > Jerjerrod > Ozzel

Oh don't be like that, non-white guy.
Come have fun with us.

Hux

Subtlety isn't something JJ Abrams understands.
That scene was so on-the-nose I felt embarrassed for Abrams.
A Hitler stand-in...
He should be writing for a kid's cartoon.
Oh wait, he essentially is.

Tarkin > Veers > Piett > Needa > Jerjerrod > Ozzel

what about Motti and Tagge

Hux is a brat that inherited his position from his successful father.

APOLOGY ACCEPTED CAPTAIN NEEDA

I was always a piett fan

I admired his no nonsense attitude to his superiors deaths and his willingness to accept responsibilty for his failures

Shame his boss was such a cunt

veers

Ok so i got piett and nida mixed up even though ive seen esb about 20 times.

Thank god new star wars is more diverse. Helps autismos like me tell the diff between characters. Hooray for disney!

Veers was actually successful at his mission. Tarkin cost the Empire a Death Star.

Man of A Thousand Faces

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU&

did i settle it alright?

Kino

get the fuck outta here

>mfw I realized Maester Pycelle is General Veers

KEN-DALL!

Wait are we talking about the character or the actor?

the director

Face it the only reason it bothers you so much is because you're racist and unironically believe something as childish as "muh hitler did nuffin wrong!!"
It's yourself that you should feel embarrassed about.

Why don't people like Jerjerrod?

Piett was the only officer to be in two films. He wins on that alone.

More like Cux

Ted Cruz on the left

piett is /OurMoff/ though

Damn, that shitty makeup...at least the CGI version looked somewhat convincing as long as it didn't move or speak

Fun fact: Admiral Ozzel also played Hitler in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Hey, Domhnall Gleeson is a great actor.

>lack of ambition
>rising through the ranks
I wish the real world worked like that, I'd be the CEO of an important military contractor or something, and not just some bum.

how can disney even compete?

Best officer coming through

As expected of Piett. That's exactly right.

The power of autism.

See: Which was actually his most terrifying role (also an iconic one in Britain at the time anyway, I was never as scared of Darth Vader as I was of Mr Bronson). He bullied a kid to death, thats pretty heavy going in a 5pm kid's show.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgFeTVrPToU

Why is it that when anyone even slightly disagrees with liberal opinions they go WELL IT MUST BE BECAUSE YOU'RE A RACIST DRUMPFTARD YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Being a left-leaning centrist is suffering.

>Durasteel toed boots

hey

This in terms of strategic ability

This in term of Chracter development

Tarkin>Piett>Veers>WESHALLDOUBLEOUREFFORTS

Krennic

I get it

This fucking guy...

Vader force chokes fucking admirals but this nobody 2nd lieutenant thinks he talk back to him.

Tagge got thoroughly, eternally, btfo by vader, and I'm not sure he even made it off the death star before it died, I can't remember

>Jerjerrod

Holy shit is that his actual name?

Jerjerrod actually got some decent character development, too bad it got cut
youtube.com/watch?v=9JLOcquqyJI

Time is cruel.

Why the fuck would they do this?

He looks like Frankenstein's monster.

>Subtlety isn't something JJ Abrams understands.
>That scene was so on-the-nose I felt embarrassed for Abrams.
>A Hitler stand-in...

Actually more like Goebbles in mannerisms but yes. It's quite an achievement to make Star Wars allusions to nazis look muted and subtle by comparison.

Since JJ is directing the next one I fully expect people to be doing a John Cleese level nazi impersonation with goosestepping Stormtroopers and everything.

DO IT AGAIN MR BRONSON

>Holy shit is that his actual name?
Thought the same about pic related

Hitler is a poor example to use for racism. Germany was less racist than the US at the time.

Hitler did nothing wrong insofar as everyone did wrong during WW2. There was literally no good guys.

Black Uniform is worn by pilot or stormtrooper officers. The two rank and files of the empire Vader apparently liked. But then again Anakin was more about the troops on the ground and in the skies, so i guess that carried over.

yeah how dare something not be subtle in a series literally based around the "light side" and "dark side"

New Marvel cannon Tagge was an opponent of the stations construction in the forst place and was NOT on the station when it was destroyed and eventually became Fleet Com when Tarkin ate it.

Uh, no. It bothers me because it's shitty visual storytelling and basically demonstrates that the extent of JJ Abram's knowledge about creating good villains is making them wear Nazi uniforms and stand in front of Nazi flags and do Nazi salutes. It's pathetic to think that someone with that little creativity is out there making movies right now.

Pycelle was the villain in For Your Eyes Only and Tywin was a henchman too.

Hmmmm

Piett was the only non OG officer who could fail Vader and not get killed. He was good enough at his job to get a pass.

Veers.

/Ourguy/

based bronson > scruffy mcguffy

jesus christ the dark empire trilogy was fucking awful. Turned luke into an edgelord with an idiotic costume he never wore anywhere outside of those books. Basically dressed like Vader for no reason.
>before dark empire
>luke wears normal black jedi gear
>Dark empire
>luke dresses as darth vader for no other reason than shitty symbolism
>after dark empire
>straight back to wearing normal clothes

I love these books and their irrelevant statements about expression and personality
>expression promises unlimited cum

>The Chad Veers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>The Beta manlets

wrong