Be honest

Would you?

checked, saged and no

She looks like a vampire that will drain you of your life essence and leave you a shriveled up husk, but sure.

ye but sage

I pretty much would do anything with a bagina at this point phamalam

have you fallen to the vaginal jew user?

She's started to get a bit aged for me.

yes. but i would wear a full body condom and it would have to be before she got pregnant.
so i would also need a time machine.

>Imagine

Looks like a tranny like Michael.. I mean, Michelle Obama.

No, I don't race mix. I would only have sexual relations with a fellow Jew.

>Caucasoid
>Race mixing

If I was an arab muslim yes

dont answer till youve seen her feet

Yeah. She's really fucking hot.

rip picture

Muhammet stfu, we are a different people.

There's one thing that I don't share with most other men and that almost makes me want to vomit, and that's the willingness of most men to fuck anything with a hole.
For fuck's sake, have some standards.

Having a hole and no dick is my standard

Yeah. Post hot pics of her, too lazy to search.

This dæsu. Not being fat is a huge bonus, last girl i fucked was fat and disgusting

t h a n k s
f a m

At this point that is our best case scenario for how most white people will look in 100 years.

Jesus Christ. No. But to be honest I would pic related

5 years ago deffffo

Young Hillary was kind of cute.

I'd fancy a a nice mouthfuck

I would but it wouldn't be like some super intense passionate hatefuck.
I'd pump one in her real quick and be done with it.
She's honestly not that attractive.

I'd be up for a threesome with her and Hillary.

What was she doing in Saudi Arabia for all those years?

Yes. Also there would be rule 34... Am I right?

Hope so. Especially if it involved Hillary as well. But that stuff ain't allowed on Sup Forums, so you'll have to do your own search.

That said, I really hate Hillary politically. I hope and pray that Trump wins. But on some strange level, I also hope that the rumours are true, and that Hillary and Huma are having a passionate and fulfilling lesbian relationship. In that, I wish them the best. The wedding would be lovely...

She's deffo lezzer.

Are you telling me horndog Wiener wouldn't tap that every day and twice on Sundays given the chance?

I simply can't get aroused by evil.

Oy vey!

The mikvahs, David....the mikvahs.

if she's a strap-on femdom yes, 1000x yes. I would love to be her bitch in a FLR

Is that a jew or an insect?

succubi are best females

Yes, but in this fantasy I'm James Bond and at the last minute I find out she's working for the enemy and I shoot her while saying a pithy one-liner

Based Nippon.

Already have. She's pretty slack.

I like the Nipponese humor.

She's a lesbian. Even if I could she wouldn't.

Im more of a amal alamuddin man myself

How did this guy manage to get her? Like seriously

> nihon status
> BASUDO

I would! with a force of a thousand suns...

Shut the fuck up.

Imagine being Huma as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time and marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her shitty oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster, don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your future spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

She might just be evil

Every picture of them together shows Weiner taking care of the kid while she can barely hold back her contempt for both of them.

I honestly feel a little bad for the exhibitionist jew.

All of us in this thread would.

Great thread.

Thay are all fucking evil.

I would pour acid in her cunt

She's a mudslime, fuck no.

>She might just be a Saudi sleeper agent who married Horndog as a vehicle for blackmail

FTFY

yes. i love raven haired women

yes

yes I would.

she will ne president of the united states of america. screencap this

my wife has the exact same facial features. But she has green eyes and auburn/blonde hair.

eww. nevermind, my wife is way hotter.

she should never show her teeth again, she looks like obama there.

is she possibly a shapeshifter?

Okay man. Sounds good.

Yes. Although I noticed thanks to the documentary Weiner that she's gotten a bit heavier on the bottom. She keeps a classy attire that masks it very well and highlights her pretty features like her big lips painted red and her long black hair she now carries open unlike eight years before.

I would fuck her with the force of a thousand suns just to remind her that the Anglo is superior

No. I'm not attracted to nonwhites and she has exaggerated ape-like facial features, plus she's old.

Lesbians are a four compliments and three beers away. Try it sometime.

I don't blame Weiner with trying to get some action on the side. You don't fuck around on women who commonly drain your balls. Something is up with that marriage.

What this guy's name again?

Not in a lifetime. That face just begs to strike it.

>She might just be evil

Might? Just look at that dark eyes to see the cold shimmering through from behind them. Nothing good lairs there.

Sage goes in all fields.

No wonder we have generation of special snowflake feminists, when degenerates like you are willing to fuck even the most vile hambeast.

No, but only because Weiner's weiner has been in her.

I see why Hillary taps that...

Trey Gowdy

>Hillary's long relationship with Huma began during Bill's presidency. Serving as an intern to then First Lady Hillary in 1996, incidentally at the same time Bill was having affair with Monica Lewinsky, Huma developed a close, secretive, and personal relationship with Hillary. Some have even speculated that they have had an affair.
>While a student at the George Washington University, Huma maintained her contacts with Hillary. She also began to advocate for her Islamic religion. She also served as editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. As Andy McCarthy explains in a 2012 interview, this journal is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoot al-Qaeda:
>Huma Abedin served for a dozen years as the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, publication of which was the main business of the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs. Both the institute and the journal were founded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, a wealthy and influential Saudi academic who became a financier of the al-Qaeda terror network as well as the secretary-general of Muslim World League - one of the most significant joint ventures of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi government in terms of spreading Islamic supremacist ideology. Naseef recruited Huma Abedin's parents to run the journal when it started in the late seventies, and it has been an Abedin family venture since that time, with Naseef remaining closely involved.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

She's a lesbian in a fake relationship with a man who publicly cheats on her.

It's why she gets along so well with Hillary.

Maybe if someone dicked her hard enough, she could be reprogrammed.
She needs a hard reset.

>Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood are incontrovertible. Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, at the age of two, her parents moved to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where she was raised until the age of eighteen. Abedin's mother has remained in Saudi Arabia. This begs the question: how did Huma get security clearance to be Hillary's intern when her parents had strong ties to an al-Qaeda financier?
>Abedin later worked for Hillary during Hillary's Senate term. She was Hillary's travelling chief of staff and "body woman" during the failed 2008 presidential bid. Abedin went on to serve as Hillary's deputy chief of staff at the corrupt Clinton Foundation. And of course Hillary brought Huma to State during Hillary's disastrous tenure. And as this book is being written, Huma is Hillary's sole traveling companion across Iowa and New Hampshire during her 2016 bid.
Roger Stone And Robert Morrow - The Clinton's War On Women

Dammit, now it reminds me of Myrish swamp.

not possible, neither have dicks.

Why so serious?

Hillary probably uses strap on.

Wiener treated her terribly.

She had that naughty milf look about her.

>ok neighbory boy johnny ill fuck you
>but you gotta promise not to tell anyone

What the hell is with you footfags?

Be honest, would you???

How the hell...

Looks like the vampire chick in The Strain that wears a prosthetic nose and makeup to appear human.

Huma probably knew he was cheating but didn't care until it was made public, which humiliated her a second time and forced her to leave the relationship.

I think most power marriages are this way. The wife tolerates her husbands affairs as long as it's not in the open.

Fuck, sauce?

Yes I would and embed a hollow point in her skull after.

Okay man. Sounds good.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Pauly Shore?