Snyder made

Snyder made
>Thomas Wayne Jr.
>Fan-Favorite Harper Row
>Duke Thomas
>Julia Pennyworth (where the fuck did she go?)
>All the terrible shit in B&R: Eternal
Meanwhile, Tomasi and Gleason gave us the ACTUAL best BatFam OCs with Maya, Goliath, and the BatZoo.
>Despite this, Snyder's name sells gangbusters and Superman is currently slumping into 60k territory.
Feels bad, bros.
inb4 tumble image

>Thomas Wayne Jr.

I thought that was Morrison?

Are you new to comic books? The way industry works, Batman always sells more than Superman, it doesn't matter who is writing. Name recognition both for writers and character popularity trumps quality when it comes to sales.

Casuals, I swear

Tomasi is waaaaaaaaay more boring than any of Snyder's shit.

Also
>and Superman is currently slumping into 60k territory.

Because it's a shitty status quo, they should have just reintroduced Superdad without all this bullshit. The two Wallys was handled much better for the reader, but they're dragging this shit out with Superdad instead of just telling normal and enjoyable Superman stories with him. It sucks and until they fix it and start telling normal adventures the only Superbook worth buying right now is New Super-Man.

Yeah, but Tomasi and Gleason are better writers for Bat characters.
You might be thinking of Dr. Hurt. Snyder's TWJ was Lincoln March from Court of Owls.

t. 8 year old

>You might be thinking of Dr. Hurt. Snyder's TWJ was Lincoln March from Court of Owls.

yeah I think that explains it

>Thomas Wayne Jr.
Snyder didn't create him. He's an old character that has been drop way back then.

>Julia Pennyworth
She first made her appearance in the 80s during Jason's days as Robin.

The fact that you think Thomas Jr or Julia are OCs really shows what a stinking casual you are. No wonder you think Tomasi is any good.

Jasonfag pls.

>>Duke Thomas
Bat cow is a better character.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha

Batcow is the best Batcharacter in general, I'm not sure why you'd state the obvious here

You Robinfags are cancer.

Scott Snyder pls.

As to prove that people that like Damian don't know anything about Batman and his mythos.

Nice thread, OP.

Agreed Snyder fucking sucks. He's utter shite. Tomasi and Gleason are actually writing good books and characters. Fuck Snyder and fuck Snyderfags.

>a generic big animal
>a generic female ex-antagonist
>good

You should check shounen manga, user, they are clearly more your speed

>Maya
She's not that great.

>Batzoo
Only Titus and Goliath. Batcow and Alfred were Morrison

There is no internal reality at all. Snyder writes the most poorly plotted Batman books I’ve ever read. Sloppy half ideas slapped together with tenuously pertinent (and ultimately pointless) allegory.

Even his nightmarish imagery falls flat for me, it’s too much “Saw” or “Human Centipede” – not enough “Funny Games” or “Martyrs”.

Ah yes, this is Sup Forumsntrarianism at its finest.

>People actually like Snyder's writing?
>Better wank Tomasi's mediocre writing instead.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Still better than Tomasi and his grieving Batman and the forced retarded arc to resurrect Damian, or the hilariously bad arc with Batman's "victims" coming for revenge like the stupid guy with the batarang stuck in his head

The two face arc was the only decent one

Okay Hilary Clinton. Whatever you say.

>till better than Tomasi and his grieving Batman and the forced retarded arc to resurrect Damian, or the hilariously bad arc with Batman's "victims" coming for revenge like the stupid guy with the batarang stuck in his head
>The two face arc was the only decent one
Jasonfags pls.Go over it

Urg ! Jasonfags are Drama Queens.

- Pete Tomasi did such great work with Batdad and Damian in Batman and Robin .

Snyder has never written or included Batcow (and I'd bet my life safings that he never will), and that tells me everything I need to know about his view of Batman.

>Batdad and Damian in Batman and Robin
Superdads are BEST dads!

Both Batdad and Superdad have been written much better by people who aren't Tomasi. He is a hack.

Hack work you mean.

>Superdad has been written much better by people who aren't Tomasi
Surely you have proof?

Jasonfags.TRIGGERED.

>>and Superman is currently slumping into 60k territory.

I wouldn't worry unless it hits the 40,000s.

even Injustice Superdad is better than Tomasi's

>You want proof? Here's conjecture.

Dr. Hurt was also Thomas Wayne, the one who got committed. Snyder stole that bit when he did Court of Owls.

Thomas Wayne Jr. is older than Dr. Hurt.

>Fan-Favorite Harper Row

(that's the joke)