How has South Africa been doing after the end of Apartheid? Did they become richer or what?

How has South Africa been doing after the end of Apartheid? Did they become richer or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/government/99648/2015-crime-stats-for-south-africa-everything-you-need-to-know/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretoria
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/infographic-quick-facts-from-crime-stats-2016-20160902
aboutcroatia.net/news/world/south-africa-records-more-18000-murders-over-12-month-period-35466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumpers.

Need more Based Black men and less niggers.

source?

It's effectively been white genocide. White saffers are and have been moving all over the globe in efforts to escape. Those that remain live in gated communities with armed security guards. It's not uncommon to have armoured cars, and do you hell stop at a traffic light. Most carry firearms or a bushknife.

Honourable spaghetti pls stop being racist

Honourable spaghetti I will tell you that SA has became culturally end genetically enriched. Witch is a form of riches. So yes

Thin air

Our corrupt government is fucking everyone over

Isn't there like 51 murders a day in the safas?

South Africa is the biggest news story in the world right and the media is 100% ignoring it.

I won't get into detail bc no one will even understand or believe, but imagine a 75 iq nigger with zero impulse control.morality turned loose on a what was a first-world country.

I don't know how the jews are going to cover up the bodies when it happens.

It's become just another black shithole.

Yup it's a paradise of multicultural prosperity, which is why it's allways in the news as the prosperous rainbow nation.

The proof that multiculturalism works and that overthrow of oppressive white rule leads to a bright, prosperous and inclusive future for everyone.

businesstech.co.za/news/government/99648/2015-crime-stats-for-south-africa-everything-you-need-to-know/

sure

its fukt bois

someone post the webm of the student protests where they break down a statue.

that's a fake image but the murder and rape did go up after apartheid

70,000 reported white deaths since 1994 and many other murders didn't get reported (for white people)

I can't find the statistics for black people murder rate and how many deaths because white genocide takes up a lot of good portion of google

But they say 51 murders a day happen so if you calculate that..

51 x 365 = 18,615 murders per year

so it's been 22 years since apartheid so..

22 x 18,615 = 409,530 murders since apartheid

And to think that there is a huge number of unreported crimes too that number would be higher

What a shit hole. Come home to Australia, white people.

I know it's beeing portrayed this way to you who live there, my point is that, for obvious reasons (everything going to shit) no country outside of SA ever speaks about SA outside of maybe their involvement in BRICS.

That vote two decades to give the kaffirs a vote so you could stay in the internationa Rugby league?
Not the brightest moment in the history ofyour nation.

I don't even bother asking south africans for news since the entire media there is on "black out" fhr few who aren't proxies, but the Rand is going to crash ~20%+ after Showerhead has Pravin (Indian finance minister) arrested this week.

Child rape is common because niggers thinks fucking virgins cures AIDS. They truly are monkeys.

You do know that there used to be a actual "make white people immigrate to australia" arm of your goverment. Right?

>you could stay in the internationa Rugby league?
that's now over, the Springboks have a "black quota" now and they suck.

The irony of the Jews making that movie about the rugby team, when the entire White population now boycotting the team.

Sure they did. Culturally richer.

Imagine Haiti but bigger.

Sauce?

Yea it's fucked up, but if you look statistically at those numbers, it proves Black on Black crime in South Africa is almost 5x higher than the Black on White crime

Niggers will wipe themselves off the planet one day

It was known as the "white australia policy". For unknown reasons it was ended after the triumpant victory of the (((allied forces))) in WW2.

Certainly I'm not anti-semitic, so I would never say that the red-sea pedestrians would have anything to do with that...

Well yes, that's just the final nail in the coffin.
It's a masonic concept, if you dont face any resistance when you reveal that you were lieing and you're running things. That means that your power is absolute, because noone is willing to stand up to you.

I am aware, what is your point, sven?

it was 7 months ago user, just jewggle "SA, rugby, quotas." Not hard stuff here.

Let's hope so.

Just asking if it's been memoryholed over there. Like the concept of the USA as a white nation has in america.

also, all comments in Sa media have been shut down but for innocuous topics, and they hunt down Whites for saying mean things 9or random things) about kaffirs on Goybook, so don't expect any native to be honest.

The guy who used to run "SASucks" got his house raided by armed negroes.

Australia is still a largely white nation. It's only the major cities such as Sydney and Melbourne that have fall victim to the multicultural meme. As for the memoryhole propaganda, highschools are blatantly pushing anti-white/multicultural propaganda. A highschooler today will learn more about abo culture than their own white heritage. I would say that we are on the tipping point now, our actions now will determine whether we will stay a white nation in twenty years time.

Reminder that Pretoria has a higher percentage of whites than new York, los Angeles, Toronto, Paris or London

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretoria

They have been culturally enriched, and we can only hope to be as rich as them one day ( very very soon ! ).

But seriously if the blacks hate white saffers so much why not just let them return to britain/netherlands etc.

Oh, did you hear? Uni fees now have to go up 8% (in part to cover the damage negroes did) and the niggers have vowed to protest, so this year is going to presumably be a "Gap year" for Sa unis and then next year closed down.

you cannot...no word for nigger logic. This all after "fees must fall" and protests against White names and statues.

Fuck off with your shit bait

Ask Tony Blair and his former very Jewish home secretary Jack Straw.
Sure lots of Whites now in squatter camps would like the answer.

A black south African on a Rhodes scholarship tried to get Oxford uni to take down their statue of Cecil Rhodes, pretty big news story

Luckily some alumni donors to Oxford said that if they took it down they'd withdraw millions in donations so they decided against it

fuck man, i remember asking my history teacher why we're learning literally only about abo stolen generators and roaring 20's/ww2/hitler (i say it like this because it was crammed into two terms and back to abo shit), when are we going to learn about romans or middle ages? got told to wait until year 11-12 history. guess what? same shit gets crammed down your throat (multiculturalism, woman suffrage etc) thank fuck i did nothing but stem

Why dont you south africans get the hell out of there?

its not that easy.

this is a quick summary of the recent crime stats

source: news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/infographic-quick-facts-from-crime-stats-2016-20160902

Unfortunately it is not that simple. Mainly because of the shit exchange rate.

Same reason we don't leave America - they were born there, not the Netherlands.

We unironically learn nothing about the British empire in history at school, literally diagraceful

The only time it gets mentioned is when learning about the transatlantic slave trade

Plus we spent an entire year learning about native Americans ffs

no user, that was only the part the jews reported in news in West.

In south africa, the niggers did massive damage, smeared shit and piss all over the place, classes shit down, riots, etc..

>the genocidee thinks his present is not the future of all european nation
Kawaii :3

Yep, same experience, m8. I went to school in NSW, English, history, and all social sciences are all filled with far-left propaganda. The only subjects that are immune are mathematics and the sciences. But even the sciences are beginning to be bastardised. It is to no surprise that many young people today are being brought up with Marxist ideologies.

Ever considered marrying a European or American landwhale?

Can you even have any future in South Africa?

You might not have a choice, m8. Niggers are going to drive the country to the ground.

they already are. the worst part is that they constantly blame apartheid for their own shortcomings (politicians)

What's the difference between a robbery and a burglary?
Is a robbery where the person is aware you're stealing from them but you're being violent?

We should help them but instead we're still dumping money in the Congo and we're taking Iraqi refugees

I'm ashamed. A lot of Boers have Belgian ancestry.

burglary is non-violent theft where the person is unaware they are being robbed. robbery is violent and they are obviously aware that they are being robbed

>The moment you realise SA government will not recognise Kosovo.
>The moment you realise Israel will not recognise Kosovo
Brother in arms.

Why aren't you cucks cleansing the niggers already?

not enough bullets?

The rest will scatter back to the jungle once you rip a couple of thousand up

made me kek.
although their numbers are innumerable.

Potchefstroom reporting in.

No need to fight. Hunker down with supplies while scorching the earth. The niggers will starve and kill each other for food.

It's like a zombie apocalypse, really.

>scorching the earth
Boer war flashbacks enabled.

won't help at all.
they spawn from piles of soot, thus burning everything would only bolster their already infinite numbers.

ONHARABAL MAMBA. ONHARABAL MUMBA. !!!

do we have real south africans here or just proxies? Do you all realize how fucked you are, or have just become numb to it now and quit following news, which would be understandable.

At least we're not Europe.

puik woordeskat maat,

Ag, baie dankie, meneer.

>At least we're not Europe.
Fair enough then
I respect that you stand by your country, despite the fact you have a high chance of death

"South African police have been heavily criticised for failing to reduce crime levels. Recently, the government announced that crime statistics would be released quarterly in the future, instead of once a year, in an effort to improve policing."

In other words, the crime rates are so bad they're going to shift to reporting them every 3 months instead of every 12 months to make the numbers appear better than they are.

20,000 murders a year is awful! But the next (quarterly) report is only 6,000 murders, things are looking so much better!

No, needs less niggers. End of story.

And people call Finnish a meme language

I personally think South Africa went to shit not necessarily for racial reasons but because Mandela was a rabid communist. The beauty of capitalism is that the free market requires you to get shit done. Because most Black leaders tend to be leftists they don't focus on the practicality of what they do. Apartheid was fucked up in the sense that it retarded the growth of Black South Africans. Trying to strip it away and make amends quickly was no better. They should have done 20 years of intensive education in the ghettos first.

Well, from what I gather, in the cities the police is basicly just another criminal gang. In the countryside there are good and bad departments, and if you know a good one you drive to that police station if anyone flaggs you down because the others might just as well flag you down to rape and rob you as to check your lisence.

M8, Niger has a higher percentage of whites than London or LA

why would you say that??? i have complete faith in our more than adequate police force.

Gross generalisation tbqh, senpai.

But you are, you're what Europe would become if it allows itself to be invaded.

Kaffir detected, broeders.

Sounds like your """""""""police force""""""""" have abandoned you guys

Just move out to Australia, we are like 15 years behind you guys before Australia becomes like South Africa

Kom Orania, Vreund en vreundin! Dit is baie, baie mooi, and nee kaffirs nee!

'N plas vir ons volk toe leef!

Seriously though when nigger overrun everything I'm literally going there. You guys should too.

The problem in this country isn't "the failure of capitalism". If anything, the racially and politically fueled violence and crime from the black population can be attributed to the uneaven distribution of wealth BECAUSE OF CAPITALISM. Rich white people stay rich and the proletariat remains stuck in their miserable economic situations.

This. What people don't understand about police is that they are generally corrupt. This is why I can empathize with BLM even if they're a bunch of blue pilled, Soros funded faggots. When you give a group of people that much power they will tend to abuse it. If the corruption in American leftist cities looks bad then police in the third world are exponentially worse. If you were a cop in one of these poor nations what incentive do you really have to follow and uphold the law. They're basically legalized gangsters.

Mr. Roof I had no idea they let you use the internet in prison. I hope you're getting blown out by big, heavy niggas on the regular.

What they Don't mention is population increase and poverty.

But it is still bad. What can you do.

What a fucking retard. The reason the crime stats would be so inflated (if it even is) would be because crimes not involving blacks weren't recorded.

Praat Afrikaans of hou jou fokken bek !!

kys poes.

Eerlikwaar dink ek Afrikaans is besig om 'n stadige dood te sterf. Geniet dit terwyl jy nog kan.

Hoekom de poes reply jy vir jouself?

ek en kooooosbus het dieselfde id

SA is much better off when you consider :
ALL people can become doctors and engineers.
ALL people are allowed to live in the city.
ALL people have a say in who leads the country.

We still need to address the inequally. For instance 90% of the wealth is owned by White folk who make up like 20% of the country.

Cuck

disregard this POS game dev

I don't know about richer, but they were certainly culturally enriched.

aboutcroatia.net/news/world/south-africa-records-more-18000-murders-over-12-month-period-35466

Give blacks a fully functioning nation and they will still manage to destroy it

I look at SA as your typical African dictatorship with wealthy whites and Asians in place. The biggest problem with African countries (and dare I say Black America too) are the Black elites. If you think about it your average white (or any other race) person isn't that special. Societies are pushed forward by their best. What do the best Black people do. They shuck and jive to get more gibmedats from others. They don't build or create for their own people.

this tbqh

soooo... mexico?