Poland

Your honest opinion on Poland and Polish people?

-best girls
-best composer(Chopin)
-Beautiful cities like Krakow,Warsaw,Gdansk
-one of the whitest cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=wygy721nzRc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakauer_Aufstand_des_Vogtes_Albert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert
youtube.com/watch?v=l3axwWH2sY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blitzkreig when?

a fucking shithole
I hate living here

niggers of europe

Shame it was ruined by commies. Also, people there are generally racist, xenophobic, and drink a lot. Other than that, pretty much what you said.

Kiedy wracasz? Czy to tylko proxy?

They know their way around a toilet.

niggers of europe

>2003
I have a newer pic

co znudziło ci się szwedzkie proxy smieciu pierdolony

>nigger
>smart
literally Asians of Europe

I like eastern europeans in general. They are very friendly, even the gopniks.

Also I find Soviet blocks comfy.

>Poland
Pretty much a non-country.

no they're not
eastern europeans are the biggest assholes

This
I wish hitler won

true,Poland have better commie blocks out of Eastern European cunts

A country full of lazy cunts and thieves, with an anti-democratic rightwing government.

Letting them into the EU was a mistake.

I lived in Russia for almost 2 years, and they were the friendliest people i have met. Are Russians friendlier than Polacks?

No history
No culture
Nothing of value in general

Just partition it again

- hard working people, with a good moral sense. I don't feel like I ever have to worry about a Pole stealing shit from me or trying to mug me or anything.

- their men can be really hot when they're young (18-24) but often rapidly deteriorate into ugly, fat and balding old people by like age 35 (sorry)

- a bit too socially conservative at times for my tastes, especially regarding the issue of homosexuality

- they have good food, including pierogis and of course their sausages

- winged hussars, 'nuff said

>a bit too socially conservative at times for my tastes, especially regarding the issue of homosexuality

I'll pass

>American education
as always
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
Poland was once one of the best cunts in many aspects.

It should not have been put back on maps.

Poland seems OK. I've never been interested in the place t b q h. Food seems terrible, people seem depressing.

They get bonus points for being a stalwart of Catholicism. Also some bretty cool historical figures, Copernicus, Curie, Chopin and all those kick ass cool kings. Also like their strong names; Tadeusz, Sigismund, Casimir, Zbigniew.

Needs to be better at sports. I wanna see Polish team make top 4 at next football world cup.

Superior Finns should take their clay.

gas the kikes

>tfw you will never live in a country where people can put a lot of different colors on something without a single person ever thinking it has to do with inserting your penis into another man's anus

Not blonde & blue eyed enough

>PiS
>right wing
they are a bunch of fucking commies who go to church sometimes

A very beautiful stolen German city, indeed

Łódź was a jewish city.

what
this one was never German

Best Polish composer lives 5/6 of his life in Paris.

Kys

Family was from Galicia (Lviv) in 1900. Were we considered Austro-Hungarian or Polish?

names were Kovács and Kruczek

You're a Jew

I like polish grills and I know you guys don't take shit from muslims and niggers
also I know Israel sells you weapons

stop drinking that much, it kills u

>Kovács
that's Hungarian

>FGuetOPg
>FGuetOPg
>FGuetOPg
>FAGuet OP
OP confirmed for fagget

sorry OP you sem like a cool guy but IDs don't lie

-Beautiful oldtowns
-Beautiful girls
-Good manual labors

I'm catholic. Is it a jews name?

>-best composer
>(Chopin)
Objectively wrong.

its hard to say, galica was a polish interracial breeding ground like sweden is today. im like genetically jewish - polish and probably french since my gran grand parents flet it prior to living in poland. a lot of my school friends had (((hungarian))) surnames as well, the city used to be 60% jewish so it shouldnt be surprise. jews brought a lot of genetic diversity into this land.

Im an aussie been living in warsaw past few months. It's clean, you don't see any crime, very few homeless and drunks. It's better then most European countries including Germany

>Krakow, Gdansk

Krakow was half German at its peak, the downfall of city began when they got expelled

Gdansk was a German exclave, like hundreds of other towns and small municipalities across Eastern Europe

Neither was it Polish

If the Poles would have just assmiliated as well the Czechs or Hungarians, together the Greater Holy Roman Empire could have withstood all external threats. It's a shame they never reached a point of civilization beyond advanced fuedalism.

>then most European
Sure, a 'Aussie'bro

I personally think poles are OK, just another kind of slav (who are all pretty much the same). Most ppl here literally don't give a shit about Poland, and from my experience on 4chin poles hate us immensely. The best thing about them is the winged hussars IMO, one of the most badass things the humanity has come up with.

oldfag poo in the loo.

Went to Krakow recently on a stag weekend.

Enjoyed it. Krakow is based. Got a couple of double take looks, but i guess no hassle because i can take care of myself, had white friends with me and I didn't dress like a Tramp.

After living in London so long i forgot what it was like to be in a city full of white people. LIterally only 6 other poo in loos seen over weekend and 2 of them were in my stag group. Only 1 nigger seen entire time I was there.

Women are slim and pretty, but a lot of average looking women. I have to say the women in riga, lativa were better. Virtually all the women i saw in Riga10/10 no lie.

Krakow, everything was pretty cheap. Not a whole lot to do except drink and eat and go to the gun range.. Good fun. nice looking city but very small compared to somewhere like london.

>Krakow was half German at its peak,

were are you getting this from

>It's a shame they never reached a point of civilization beyond advanced fuedalism.

feudalism is a result of the nobles being to powerful due historical events, but I agree it was a tradegy that costed us a true industrial revolution which snowballs to this very moment.

Brits score high on reading.

1/10 Mehmet, made me reply

>Krakow was half German at its peak, the downfall of city began when they got expelled

The Germans were exterminated in the XIV cent by Vladislav the Short for siding with the Czechs against him.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakauer_Aufstand_des_Vogtes_Albert

Cracow's peak was definitely in the XV-XVI cent, when it was the capital of the Jagiellonians who ruled almost whole Central-Eastern Europe. The biggest minorities in the city at the time were Jews and Italians

Self-hating cuck.

>stop drinking that much, it kills u
No, no. It makes us stronger.

>were are you getting this from
In 1300 It had German law, a German major and a German bishop.

Hence the

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert

retarded people who have no concept of how to play internet card games and yet swarm to internet card game sites like flies

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert

How did it end for them? :>

The extermination of German vermin began the golden age of Cracow XV-XVI cent

Sure, this is why the church service in St. Mary's (Designed by a German architect) was in German until the king ordered the community to go to another church, Krakow was a member of the Hanse, thus allowing German merchants to settle down, and all the major artists were of German origin: The printing press was established by Germans, Veit Stoss created the famous high altar and marble sarcophargus for the king. Last but not least was Nicolas Kopernikus among the many German scholars at the local university.

>golden age of Cracow XV-XVI cent
Yeah, this is why Warsaw became the capital soon afterwards

I guess Silesia is rightfully polish since polish people settled there then.

I think you are posting threads about Poland 24/7 to slide threads about Clinton.

The golden age of Krakow was after we got rid of the Krauts - in XV and XVI cent. Whsat you wrote changes nothing

>Ex communist
>Poor
>Pro EU
>Ungrateful to Britain despite them joining a war for them

Poland is a lot of things. Based is definitely not one of them.

>golden age
>not capital city anymore

Sure.

No

>very anti-progressive mentality (not talking about liberalism)
>absolutely awful drivers
>cannot take black humour and sarcasm, they usually take everything seriously
>Lodz, Bialystok, Wloclawek, Katowice, Chorzow
>Not very into immigrants

But women are super hot and they have incredibly sexy accent so I r8 9/10.
When my country gets to shit, I am going to move there thanks to my dual citizenship.

>half German

WE

>doet letterlijk hetzelfde en vergeet wat ze voor ons deden

haha cringe

Cuck Republic

"Poland" never existed.

>Your honest opinion on Poland and Polish people?

I wish they'd stop committing so much crime. They make Pakis and Jamaicans look civilised by comparison.

Typical. Always complaining. Poland is pretty comfy. Tis a shithole. but a comfy shithole.

PiS (Ruling party) is shit
People are good hearted and nice but only to white ppl

Culured, white, no gypo infestation, one of the only countries in Europe that I don't want to see burn, and the only country on Earth that I actually like and find it interesting. The people are really nice, the Polish student from the university I'm attending are really refined (talked to an exchange student, told her I was planning to skip class, and she lectured me about responsibilities and my future in the kindest way possible. Hnng, someone this pure can't be real ;___;). The Poles I see on the right-wing rallies in Budapest are based af. I don't know why westies hate Poland so much, it's one of the most based countries in Europe.

Piece of shit country with disgusting people and disgusting women

>inb4 we r säviöe öf wite räce :D:D:D:D: t.pölän neekeri

>> >> >> >>

>it's one of the most based countries in Europe

Except it isn't. Just because the place is so poor no-one migrates there doesn't mean it's based. Plus Poland is pro-EU which makes them cucks by default.

Their ancestors came to help my ancestors in time of need.

I like the the people of Poland.

>Shanghai, HK, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Macau, Japan
What the fuck do they do?

>Albania
How does it feel to be in the worst 10, while being a European country?

Wow, amazing. Now explain why we are Cuck. And kill yourself, Poorland.

Smartest european country reporting in

Poland will become very significant in a few decades. They have the brainpower & it was only a limited political/idealogical hegemony which held them back so badly.

They need to stay in Poland

cuck

First thing theyll do is launch a knew crusade against the Roachoman empire

Now where is the accompanying chart showing criminality as a percentage of their population?

Are you aware that Poles are better employees than lazy ass England cucks who dont want to work
youtube.com/watch?v=l3axwWH2sY4
Top kek m8

Only shits in this country is because of "polaczki" like you who shit on it.

Is there anything wrong in expelling turks from europe Otgonbayar Khan?

Yes it would be extremely racist

For EU

But no one cared who he was until you took away his flask.

>Implying that someone from Poland cares about being called racists

New crusade against mudslimes when?

The new european caliphate of equality and gay sex would declare start a Gay Jihad against you. Youd be fighting on two fronts. AGAIN

shieeeeeet

guys are chads, but better bros than your average chad

girls are attractive

>why we are Cuck
>very anti-progressive mentality (not talking about liberalism)
>why we are Cuck

most people working abroad in england are harder workers, because they actually need the money, and a lot of the lower paying jobs would have gone to lazy gibsmedats instead

pretty based country, been there, very welcoming people but very few people understand english so it made me very hard to communicate.Its slowly catching up with the west, but you can see the remainings of the russian influence.The food and the living is relatively cheap.Too many christcucks in my opinion.

Poland is twice old as murica

There haven't even passed 100 years since Poland was founded.