Lorenzo ruined Transformers 5!

We could've have Baykino!

Explain

I'm a huge fan of the last knight. loved that shit.

Same here.

why?

>why?

honestly it was so fucking good it retroactively made up for the age of extinction. the action was great, the CGI was unreal compared to marvel shit it's like comparing nintendo to high end gaming PC, the jokes were on point, the young jlo was adorable, the little blue robot was adorable, the british chick was hot, antony hopkins was in the best comedic role of his career, the story had minimal exposition especially compared to other recent blockbusters, the cybertron planet was almost lovecraftian when it arrived, the story had decent pacing for a block buster, the movie was an optical marvel, the WWII shit was awesome, the dragon transformer was awesome, Infernocus was fucking awesome, the final fight was un fucking believable. easily the best transformers movie after 3

I'll trust you just this once lad. You did a good job of selling it.

fug now i want to watch it again. the movie was non stop, action to comedy and comedy to action without a boring moment.

>I'll trust you just this once lad.
i also loved Alien covenant. I am the Kino concierge

Any webbums?

There are some limits to irony and you crossed the line a long time ago.

Earth was Unicron bitches. Bay had the ginurmous balls to pull lovecraftian shit.

don't apologize, just kneel.

>There are some limits to irony

plebs, from a technical stand point literally every single block buster director is Bay's bitch.

don't take the bait user

The first one will never be topped

this

the first one is from far the best

Will the subplot with merlin's staff get another crack in the next film it get's hyped up as the "ultimate" weapon & then the only human who can use it get's the staff taken away less then five mins after finding it

I'm still milf'd that they didn't shoot her after she egged em on felt like she was really getting ready to do something with it like stop the bullets or teleport behind you

>final fight was un fucking believable
I can't let this one slide, that fight was fucking shit. Maybe if Prime and Megatron fought for more than 10 seconds. They actually should've saved Megatron's crew for the final fight so we can see the other autobots fight.

>mfw grandpas tell me they can't tell whats going on in the action scenes

>implying he's not telling the truth

>people using the world "lovecraftian" to describe a movie unironically

>people using the word "lovecraftian" like it's a good thing

This was not only the worst movie of the year but it retroactively made the previous films better.

I hope this serves as a warning to some lurking user in the thread. This is the worst movie i've seen in a long time. And this is coming from a transformers pleb who actually liked all three previous transformers movies. This movie is so chaotic and nonsensical that it literally felt like they massed three plotlines into one and said fuck it.

mm