Is asexuality the ultimate redpill? Did jews invented sex? I mean we can still reproduce without sexual interference

Is asexuality the ultimate redpill? Did jews invented sex? I mean we can still reproduce without sexual interference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumbcunt hoe

The ultimate red pill is understanding that women control sex and sex controls the genome of the entire population and that the elimination of women is the only way to have freedom and autonomy

sounds gay as fuck

We can't allow women to control anything. We already allowed them to vote once see hows this turned up. Women should fucking live in the kitchen that's it.

They are ending up in the kitchen either way....

she looks dead inside and out

Good. That's where they should be.

Well she's a hardcore feminist. What'd you expect?

Agreed.

She looks exactly like my girlfriend yet I still fantasize about her even though I think she's retarded what is wrong with me

She looks like a fucking alien. What the fuck is wrong with you you sick fuck?

I hate her.

No We are still either Male or Female...the act of sexual intercourse is how we human procreate within in the natural union of 1 male and 1 female. sex as you mentioned is of no further use but for procreation and strengthening the bong between the married male and female couple.

I would love to have some inside and our with her

Sex is outdated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>Did jews invented sex

Well yes. Jesus was a jew so that makes God a jew too so Adam and Eve were jews too. Try using you logic once.

>tfw you'll never dick Lauren until she's redpilled

She's ugly.

kek

You're gay

Wow no wonder this guy is behind all the terrorist attacks.