Did he do nothing wrong, Sup Forums?

did he do nothing wrong, Sup Forums?

>did he do nothing wrong
Average intelligence of the cunts that watch this drivel.

he did almost everything wrong

he didn't use his connections to get crackerjack a comfy position and instead let him die as an infantryman

>did he do nothing wrong, Sup Forums?
That's a very uncomfortable way of wording something.

This.

He did what was right for his time. Judging him with 2017 standards is like trash talking knights for using swords.

Yes. A multimillionaire who's son enlists and he didn't get an officer position or a desk job? Impossible.

His son was a spic, though. Probably wanted him to die.

Official list of people who did nothing wrong:
1. Joseph Sugarman
2. Mr. Peanutbutter
3. Ralph Stilton

I think some parts of the story went past you.

Are you denying that his wife's son was a spic?
Or does Lin "DRUMPF! TWO SCOOPS! NOT MY PRESIDENT!" Manuel-Miranda sound like an anglo name to you?

>2. Mr. Peanutbutter
Of course he did nothing wrong.
The entire governor plot went absolutely no where.
So the season was set up like this would finally be the thing that drives Diane to fuck up their marriage when Mr PB is even more successful than Diane is.
But nah, I guess he just lost. And he doesn't care. Nothing's wrong. It's all good.

I see. I thought you mistook Crackerjack to be Henrietta's son. Turns out you're a whole different kind of retarded.

How does it feel to be so fucking pathetic that you long for the day to get a gf, just so you can sob and jerk off in the corner while a black man violates her in every fucking hole?

Even if everything he did was the norm for that time (not all of it was), NONE of it was in the right and was a huge part of the twisted mess of hereditary misery that Bojack will carry with him till death

Crackerjack was definitely not Joseph's son. The white diamond on the forehead was clearly a dominant trait being passed down to Beatrice, and subsequently Bojack. Crackerjack didn't have it.

What the fuck are you two even on about?
>MUH CARTOONS ARE POLITICAL STATEMENTS
Both of you should just kill yourselves, cucks.

Everything is a fucking political statement, you fucking retard. Or did you think Mr. Peanutbutter's "I actually think Woodchuck was a good governor, but I just got this overwhelming feeling that I would be better than him" was just a lel so funny joke. You fucking retard, smash yourself in the head with the pointy end of a hammer and never fucking talk to me again.

1. Jessica Biel

She really brought her Bielest game this season

You're unbielievable you know that?

Wish there was more of Officer Meow Meow Fuzzyface

>But nah, I guess he just lost. And he doesn't care. Nothing's wrong. It's all good.
To be fair that is entirely consistent with his character so far and Diane being passive aggressive and bitchy about things that actually really matter to her until it eventually explodes somehow is also completely consistent with her character

>Ralph

He really did nothing wrong. PC was completely in the right to be as bitchy as she was in that episode, so I don't hate her for it, but I just really hope they get back together in the next season.

Yeah, but this is the 4th season. You don't tell good stories by going "Hey, here's these character you already know so much about doing what they always do"
Mix it up a little bit.
Like, I get that the ending was a subversion of the set up expectations that winning would drive their marriage apart and having him lose would mean they're both happy. Like, you think everything should be ok between them because Diane got what she wanted after all, and wow what a surprise, it's NOT ok.

But they took too fucking long to get there. A whole season of building it up and then a flaccid "Haha we subverted your dumb expectations"

>a flaccid "Haha we subverted your dumb expectations"
I thought it worked really well personally. By the end of the election it was obviously fucking up their relationship and they both knew it, but they tried hard to keep it together and managed to, only for Diane to realize the relationship was fucked from the beginning. The Belle-room might seem like a stupid thing to get upset about but it was just another in a series of big romantic gestures Mr Peanutbutter had been showering her with that she really, really didn't want.

tl;dr I personally thought that the relationship ending because of Diane's character flaws worked a lot better than it would've if it was the election that had done it and I don't think it would've worked as well if they both hadn't been shown to be trying really hard to keep it together throughout the admittedly probably too long election

the white diamond is probably recessive, butterscotch's mother and daughter had it but it wasn't displayed on him

>die
he will comeback, he never died in WW2
>but how
it's show about talking anthro animals.

finally someone who gets it

why should I give a shit about the election when the ski race amendment is still in place?

>bojack's dad saying 'what are you doing here?' when beatrice shows up at his place

>still haven't revealed what ever happened to Bojack's father
That's the last remaining part of his family that's not been addressed. Focus for the next season besides TWOOO SCOOOOPPPS hopefully.

>todd tells mudkipz he's asexual
>she said she knew and that's why she asked him to ask her out

how the fuck would she know?

Her libshit senses were tingling I guess

he fucked the maid and had a heart attack some number of years later

Thanks Raphael but why are you revealing it on Sup Forums rather than a nice episode in the show

she was at the first "ace" meeting
literally in the current season