BREAKING NEWS CHINA IS FUCKING MAD

You remember this year when the phillippines won the court battle for the dumb islands, well Chinese coast guard ships and big huge battle boats were spotted around the phillippine islands
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/04/asia-pacific/philippines-worried-says-chinese-boats-spotted-disputed-south-china-sea-shoal/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_Defense_Treaty_(United_States_–_Philippines)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Bud_Dajo
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/16/obama-has-second-thoughts-on-meeting-duterte-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what China will do. Nobody but them view their claims are remotely reasonable. They really put themselves in a terrible position going forward. Very dumb move.

Bump

This is sliding because of some shit poster claiming we are compromised. Come on guys

We should have nuked the Chinks in the Korean war.

>dumb islands

Those dumb islands contain oil and natural gas

Yeah, I'm curious to see how far they're willing to go over this. It makes me wonder if, should they try and enforce their claim, America and other western countries will take the opportunity to jump on them, to reign their ambitions in a bit.

>dumb move

lol, as if Obungo and his fag administration would do anything to stop them. They do this shit because no one's going to do anything to stop them and they know that

Does anyone else think there is a link between the China Sea issue, and the Fukashima nuclear leak?

My opinion is, China's fishing water is comprimised from radio active materials leaking into the water from the Fukashima plant, causing them to have to fish further out for uncontaminated fish.
The Chinese boats have been fucking over African fishing grounds causing some of the African fishermen to go hungry and join into the refugee crisis.

>won the court battle
Except China never acknowledged that court. Nor did USA. It's kinda funny, hey chinks you better obey that honorable court decision, you know the one we don't give a fuck about ourselves just like you!

No

South China Sea has a massive amount of oil and other natural resources which a now fat China needs to sustain itself at the current level

If your opponent is of choleric temper, Irritate him.

How can people be against Japan rebuilding its army?

this is the same as the US threatening mexico, right?

In what way? That's a vague comment and I'm not aware of any threats.

I mean China matters on a world scale and nobody gives a fuck about the philippines.

The chinks will keep going because noone has the balls to stop them. The US will do nothing, the japs don't have the military capability and the other asian nations will just bend over and take it.

>They do this shit because no one's going to do anything to stop them and they know that

If only the US had a leader that was willing to work with Putin, the single biggest potential ally that could actually potentially talk China out of this sort of action..

More like China wanting land (sea) and resources that doesn't belong to them

They're the aggressor in this instance

We have a mutual defense treat with them:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_Defense_Treaty_(United_States_–_Philippines)

Why must we stick our noses in the affairs of shitholes. Other than to build military bases. How many bases do we have in the philippines?

China has rightful claim to the islands. The USA is just butthurt that China has become independent and is no willing to follow orders like a dog. So now they want to keep the Islands """"neutral""""".

I hope the Chinese sink the fucking USA destroyer that's in the region.

Yeah.
They're going to be test subjects for our latest weapons.

> stick our noses to shitholes.

You know you guys technically "bought" us from the spain, no?

Because without empire there wouldn't be enough wealth for neets like you to eat chicken teddies and shitposting all day.

It baffles me how ignorant my fellow Americans are to the system that allows us to reap huge resources for dirt cheap around the world, and print money without consequence.

Hello Easterman, we meet again.

Nope, I can honestly say I know nothing of the philippines.

>neet
Fuck you bitch, I work with computers, I have no need or interest to know about our slave countries.

Also: Happy Memorial Day!

Lol, I'm retarded, it's labor day. I should sleep.

China is going to take everything they want over there, all because nobody is making them leave by force. Crying to the UN won't make them fuck off.

Aren't all the world leaders from the best countries currently in China?

What could go wrong?

Actually, China actually controls both sets of the disputed islands for some time, because the UN gave it to them.

well philippines vs US back in the 1900 is pretty bloody. that's the reason why Mindanao hated the US alot as you guys did a genocide there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Bud_Dajo

If only such a person was running for office then we could potentially avoid WWIII

youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

meh, more boring-ass maneuvers

let us know when they start shooting

It's a mutually beneficial agreement and has been for over sixty years. You think we stick our noses where they don't belong but we guarantee the Philippines' independence. How valuable do you think that is for the people of the Philippines? They are guaranteed to stand on their own and live as they see fit so long as the US military can protect them. Do you think that means very little to them? Right now we are the only thing stopping China from taking whatever they want from the Philippines - and they want a lot.

Honestly think about what sovereignty means for a nation. Think about how they feel about being their own nation.

Is this how the globalists are preparing for Trump's victory?

>set the stages for conflict
>MSM abuzz about the red carpet "incident"
>exacerbate relations
>fuck everything up before handing off the reins to Trump
>start turning the world against the US by having the media spin all the bad things happening as Trump's fault
>rally other nations against the US
It's like 1939 Germany 2.0

>implying trump isn't one of the elites

Trump is just riding the wave.

no, take your tinfoil hat off. hell go look at the numerous charts of radioactive material distribution over the years and realize its nowhere near anyone's specific fishing grounds.

Aight, I see your point. Just another case of America being the good guys.

>dead mudshits
I dont see anything wrong there.

Me neither. I wasn't being sarcastic.

Another redline. The chinese don't believe in the rules. They like russia flip the table and was will burgerland do now?

Trade as gurantee for peace fails apparently.

Get back on your boat cunt.

damn this song always pumps me up
we're gonna make video game soundtracks great again

OMG! Chinese boats in international waters 13,000 km from the United States. Someone alert the President!

Lamao whatafuck are we suppose to say 'Ooops'?

>le ebil russian and chinese hackers meme
>le ebil chinese laying claim to territorial waters meme
>le axis of ebil china russia iran meme
they see where this is all leading to. do you?

>china doing this as they're hosting the G20 summit

The absolute madmanlets.

We're supposed to shout for Uncle Sam.

Although, our relationship with the US might be ruined when Duterte calls Obama, a dumb nigger, next week in Laos.

This song is for the Soviets, not those filthy Chinks. Don't mix them up.

>tfw trump can't win early enough

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/16/obama-has-second-thoughts-on-meeting-duterte-report