en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stardust_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically one of my favorite movies ever

Love me some Claire Danes

this movie was absolute trash what the fuck

>no mention of Charlie Cox on the poster

No bully pls

Its lovely.

Great theme from late-period Take That as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=zwRWwl4lflk

don't make such trash movies then

Cavill in it too

Gay Deniro wasn't that bad.

I've had this movie sitting on my shelf for a decade unopened. Worth a watch? I'm guessing this is like The Princess Bride?

Why so negative?

I remember how I was absolutely memed into seeing this movie back in the day because I was like "Dude what the fuck, Robert DeNiro as an airship captain this is gonna be sweet." But then I saw it and it was shit and 10 or 11 years later, whatever it is, Robert DeNiro is a complete faggot. And I'm a big time alcoholic now compared to then when I never touched a single drug back in highschool.

Stardust really was great. Maybe even the peak of the series.

This saw it in theaters and I cant remember anything

I remember how I was absolutely memed into seeing this movie back in the day because I was like "Dude what the fuck, Robert DeNiro as an airship captain this is gonna be sweet." But then I saw it and it was shit and 10 or 11 years later, whatever it is, Robert DeNiro is a complete faggot. And I'm a big time alcoholic now compared to then when I never touched a single drug back in high school.

i want to ____ claire danes

hug

kill

I feel as though this is a reference to something...

I appreciate it

WE CAN RULE THE WORLD

because you make bad movies. stop

I never understood why people love Princess Bride and not this

>"two thumbs up!"

You're just frustrated because you misheard it was a "Gay man movie".

The Princess Bride is more self-aware, or at least presents itself as more self-aware. Stardust never tries to be more than a fairy tale movie, whereas TPB is more of a satire of the genre.

Hahaha dude jesus, the Princess Bride is actually good, that's why.

I have to rewatch it. I saw it in the theaters with a girl and all I remember from it is DeNiro acting like a fag and a lot immature 20-something romance drama on my part.

Yeah, he was super famous back then. What the fuck?

I gave it three thumbs up, because of Claire Danes.

for reddit

Great movie that went unnoticed cause it came out when the fantasy genre was flooded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stardust_(novel)

This is the movie where I discovered Mark Strong. Great actor.