ITt: Post characters that are literally you

ITt: Post characters that are literally you

I hate how the word "literally" today completely lost it's meaning

Was he the gay one?

What are you, gay?

Words don't lose meaning they just change, you moron. Open a dictionary.

>ywn be a bully in the 50s giving the nigger shit for being a nigger

>get the fuck iutta here you wefare collecting HOMESCHOOLER!

mhhmm

>Words don't lose meaning they just change, you moron.
I think what the user meant to say was, "I hate how mindless, drooling plebs parrot big words without understanding what they mean".

He didn't take the blow job offer so he is straight nothing wrong getting a hand job from your bro

>shit for being a nigger
For being a homeschooler, you fucking racist bigot.

And he'd still be wrong, 'literally' means both literally literally and figuratively literally now, the latter being for emphasis
Language change nigga, writ in sandstone and shiet

That's what happens when we allow HOMESCHOOLING

>Language change nigga, writ in sandstone and shiet
Nah, agreed, I'm not advocating for implementing an English Academy or something.

Just, in this case, you're talking about using the word as (literally) the opposite of its dictionary definition. It's uniformly either used by people doing it ironically, or who are too stupid to know better. It's less of a "this word evolved by association or was used in X publication as a metaphor but took on an additional meaning" and more of a slang thing that is popular now but will be forgotten after a while. I say that because, as is often the case with slang, the word adds no information to the sentence, it's just a comfortable structure.

I see "literally" being more in the same vein as using "bad(d)" to mean "good" (or "cool" to mean "hot") or some braindead val girl being all like, "like, "like like, "and he was like, "like like like like...""", and then, like, that like like, like, ate my shield"

>so he is straight
>nothing wrong getting a hand job from your bro

Literally me: edgy, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor

hmmmm

nootka

>dressing like a middle aged lesbian
does she have a female hollywood producer pedo who is grooming her? maybe that's why they made her character shaved