ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

ASSANGE FUCKING DROPS A FUVKING NUKE OF INFORMATION HILLIARY SOLD WEAPONS TO ISIS
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
GOOD BYE YOU FUCKING RATS WE WON

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23987-dhs-considers-taking-over-elections-in-name-of-security
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 CTR

first for its fucking nothing

ASSANGE WON'T RELEASE ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL A DAY BEFORE THE DEBATES

cap this

the MSM will ignore it and all the dumb facebook normies will still vote for Hillary Rodent Clinton.

Bump

We all know this, the question is, did he provide evidence to support the claim?

Fug

This leak will SURELY end Hillary's campaign!

Like it even matters

Hillary is protected, that's why she isn't in prison yet

pic related is supposed to be the next big happening

I also hate Hillary and blacks like the rest of you my comrades but
"thepoliticalinsider.com"

Bump

Hello shill

Bump.

Pathetic shill.

Boring!

Everybody knows that, but you Americunts still do nothing

>muh freedom
>muh democracy
>muh 2nd amendment

hello desu

Are the US and/or Americans going to do anything about this? This is surely big news (which was already known but now confirmed.

Everything slides off her anyway. There could literally be a video of her executing children, and they'd claim it's an edited video.

DHS already declared they are taking control of the elections.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/23987-dhs-considers-taking-over-elections-in-name-of-security

>thepoliticalinsider.com

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS GOYIM

Thank you for correcting the record.

You should really never have came here, this was your greatest mistake. Well beside actually working for Shillary Kraken

Who cares, DRUMPF THE DRUMP

>mfw trumpcucks think any of these leaks will matter

This article is more than a month old.

We need more then this.

Reminder all nationalists and trump supporters buy British and back Brxit.

>He would vote for Hillary even if she admits herself that she supports ISIS
C
U
C
K

old
but msm catching on... I wonder how it will evolve if not just showed under the carpet

this

hillary is going to continue like nothing ever fucking happened, just like fucking always, and everything in her plan will fall in place, just like fucking always

trump didn't have a chance because it's all rigged

>
it's like pottery, but straya maybe was just shitposting.

i hope they use those weapons to kill everybody in sweden

WE ARE DEAD

This. Explain this Burgers.

do normal people care? not a shill i'm genuinely asking
after the dnc leak the msm has been trying really really hard to assassinate assange's character, he could release video footage of hillary murdering a toddler with her own hands and they would brush it off as russian propaganda
i'm worried people might eat this shit up and not trust him if he releases something big

Literally anything could be found about Hillary and she would still win.

Ana is so fucking dumb.

I hate when she spouts an opinion then backs it up with shouting and cussing "IM FUCKING SORRY JUST KEEPIN IT FUCKIN REAL LIKE ARE YOU ALL FUCKIN SERIOUS?"

This is not political debate.

>burgers think they aren't max cucks

This is actually not news.. but ok

is this new or nah?

sage

We may have an advantage in this battle; but the war is far from over.

Sharpen your teeth and claws boys.
It is far from over.

Dude, he could release an original contract between ISIS & USA w her named signed in blue ink & she'd still skate.
We gotta turn every person w brain cells left against her.

Post some fucking links, you spastic.

That's new zealand

CTR ALGORITHM IS HERE

THEY DELETED TWO OF MY LAST THREADS EXPOSING THIS SHIT.

SAVE THE PASTEBINS

SOMEBODY HAS TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE TH-

> thenewamerican.com

> thepoliticalinsider.com

You guys say you're informed, you do know these are fringe websites right? You all are gonna call me a shill but holy shit.

FOR THE SHILLS

JULIAN ASSANGE: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

OP, nice try. But I’m not some alt-right movement member. That news is not on the mainstream media websites so it’s just Russian hackers doing criminal things and so on. We should only listen to what the elites tell us through the mainstream media channels or else we will all be alt-right movementers.

Well, the fact that half of the country is brainwashed enough to still vote her after her many corruption scandals should tell you something. They only care about welfare, LGBT rights, gun-control, not appearing racist, and defeating the "Nazi" Trump. You could drown a puppy and they would support you, but only if you supported these things.

All these leaks seem to have done absolutely nothing to H's campaign

Polandball

She fucking created ISIS w/ Obama, who even went out and held a press conference years ago saying they were currently training "ISIL", this is completely worthless, I fucking hate you OP.

When everyone is alt right
noone is

"I also hate Hillary and Blacks like the rest of you"

How do you do fellow kids.

>IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

No it's not. We've "known" about this since before ISIS were even rolling into Syria.

Sure, there's no way we could prove it - But even then - We CAN prove, and it's openly acknowledged - That Hillary and Co. are directly financing, training and supplying Jihadi units like pic related.

And no one cares.

The same guy that filmed this child being beheaded took a photo of one of his own urchins covered in dust after a bombing.

Can you guess which kid got the front page of the papers?

No one with any reach will cover this. No one who would be angered by this wouldn't already know and wouldn't already be against Hillary.

Those are that are for Hillary won't care. John Oliver will not do jokes about it. CNN will not do an expose on it. Bill Maher will do a piece on Le Evil Putin Vast Far Right Wing Illuminati Conspiracy etc.

You operate under the assumption that there are moderates that exist. That there is a middle ground. There isn't. There is the Globalists and the Nationalists. And neither side cares about the dirt on each other.

>implying they havnt already

Bumping
>Hillary4prison

I didn't know Hillary was an arms dealer.

As soon as Assange actually releases documents or mails that corraborate this, I'll believe it. As long as it's just "The Political Insider" and "The New American" reporting on it (with unnamed authors writing the articles no less) I'll pass, thank you very much.

ITT rolepleying

>when shills try to fit in

What's the difference ?

How is this news though? Obama and Hillary created ISIS because they were obsessed with toppling the Syria/Iran bogeyman.

Also ISIS makes a nice bogeyman to replace Saddam Hussein. (Do what we say or we won't defend you from ISIS).

They only started caring about ISIS when the refugees started pouring into Europe.

If there were healthy governments in the west with the balls to say fuck off go home, and meet boat people with gunboats etc we could have nice useful badguy to keep the oil spigots in the middle east in line. But Hillary and the establishment are just totally inept.

They just do damage after damage and then do more damage trying to clean up their damage like a mental case picking at a wound they created by picking.

Hillary needs the cone of shame.

Sadly... This. I've tried to change minds on FB using facts, evidence, images, stats, it changed nothing. My normie friends still go "aww look at the poor Muslim child covered in dust. See not all muslims are terrorists." They've already made up their minds about who they are going to vote for, they're programmed and it's irreversible. It wont be Trump because it doesn't give them facebook likes and the acceptance they need from others.

BUMP FOR TRUMP

HOW MANY SHILLS COULD A HILL SHILL SHILL IF A HILL SHILL COULD SHILL SHILLS?

>DHS already declared they are taking control of the elections.

Why are you saying that like it is a good thing. DHS is in favor of Hillary you dumbshit.

fucking this, how is she still not hanging from a rope?

I also hate Hillary and blacks like the rest of you my comrades but
"thepoliticalinsider.com"

The question is, will it be effective this time?

The record has been (((corrected))).

wat
so I take it's over?

this isnt new, nothing will happen, nothing ever happens unless its a muslim terrorist

>There is the Globalists and the Nationalists

This gave me a boner

>that kid got beheaded
fucking why?

anti-sliding bump

I've been saying is for weeks, i thought everybody already knew?

Why are there no threads about Hillary's schedule?

Torrent for it is here

How in the fuck did you interpret that like he was saying it's a good thing? You're the dumbshit, learn how to read you jaded fat virgin. He was merely stating the DHS took over the election, to confirm that the screencapped post was right.

Even though the source is political insider the info is obvious. They armed everyone to topple Assad and sides all change depending on who pays the most, right? No one seems to give a shit in the media that we armed terrorists to get rid of a democratically elected official. We're in bed with AQI right? Al Qaeda is okay now and ISIS is the bogey man? How the fuck is this okay?

Praise KEK

je že konc pouka al ka?

>breaking story
>month old article
If you all haven't seen this interview by now or seen the links that we've already posted hundreds of times here, then you're just not applying yourself adequately towards your own education and probably need to kill yourself immediately.