Tfw no gf

Dutch PM Mark Rutte has been single since his student days. He's 49 today and has been the Dutch PM for 6 years. What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2It3ctX8AyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's either secretly gay or a robot. to become a leader of a 1st world country you have to have drive and ambition so most lately gay

There were rumours about him being gay, but he always stressed he is a heterosexual.

Really funny and strange at the same time. Angela Merkel is also a childless single

I wonder who his waifu is.

Would he be an /r9k/ poster?

>Dutch PM
>Can't get a gf
Sure, he just knows something we don't

Mark was once given the choice to either fuck women or the country as a joke.
He took it seriously.

I really don't get it how you can still be single if you're the PM. Women should be flocking towards him

FAG
A
G

He's not going to make the next elections, his coalition with our Labour party really fucked his chances up.
Women don't flock to him exactly because of this, rats don't enter a sinking ship, they escape it.
Politics also isn't a very stable job field in and of itself, which is not attractive to women.

I'd like to think he's MGTOW, but he let Labour cuck him so hard I think he's just a charm offensive by the VVD.

Could be he's gay, but only openly comes out for it after his political career.

He's quite a competent head of state though, in my opinion. Took difficult decisions during the economic crisis and it pays off now. 7/10 would vote for.

Women are not strategizing all that stuff. All they see is a guy who is the PM, thus the first and most powerfull citizen (technically speaking) of the country

I thought Merkel had some de facto partner or something.

Gtfo my Sup Forums landverrader

Modern day Robespierre.

Please don't tell me you expect me to take De Grote Blonde Leider seriously.

They elected a guy who can't demonstrate the ability to love and support a family and instill honor and virtue though his leadership?

Ew

She's married. Her husband just almost never shows up with her in public, he doesn't like the attention. Like her he's also a chemist and a professor at the U of Berlin.

>Hij is een hoorndrager on Sup Forums

>he's also a chemist
Merkel is a physicist, she word in solid-state matter physics and I believe did a PhD on crystallography techniques.

High intelligence correlates with less desire to have children. Let the leaders be childless and intelligent and the lower rungs of the population can pump out children.

Yes, I'm sorry, I just mixed up things, because her husband was married to a fellow chemist before he married her. She did do research in quantum chemistry though, which is her current husbands field of research.

Closet gay

That's a lie. He's got a thing for petite red-heads.

Margaret Thatcher

I miss the Danish PM, used to look for the picture of her exiting the car every day thought she has hit the wall pretty hard in last 3 years or so, no longer a real MLF now but was...

no merkel is married to a physics professor

She's been married to a semi-open fag, if you worked with her you could prob have fucked her.

single =/= no sex
he probably fucks prostitutes on the reg becausw he can't be bothered with a woman in his life with his stressful job

Did anyone see G-20 photos from yesterday and wonder how they managed to get 8 niggers into the photo?
South Africa should be out, they were there along with a bunch of other nigger bucks.

The guy is gay as fuck, or more probable; a gay in complete denial (so now a "bisexual"). Nobody gets the right to call themselves straight after going to "De Toppers" (pic related) without being pulled along by his GF or wife.

>stressful job
dutch PM= high stress? deciding how many pot brownies and mushrooms to eat after work?

youtube.com/watch?v=2It3ctX8AyE

Kanker rutte

Also get a load of this cuck/VVD-shill that is fine with 50,000 refugees a year coming into his country :^)

Most Politicians are secretly homosexual, and either have sham wives, or dress their male partner up as a woman. A lot of the females are Transgender as well. 100% mad.

Who even voted for him?