The best and brightest of Britain are either refugees or sons of refugees

The best and brightest of Britain are either refugees or sons of refugees.

This country was built by migrants. Deal with it. Go bitch some more at the local pub (which btw is probably owned by a migrant too lmao)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SIjQSpjCNk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473077258187.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to post video related
youtube.com/watch?v=0SIjQSpjCNk

Literally who?

+ I wish none of them were here

>+ I wish none of them high income tax payers who contribute to society and the economy were here

Says a lot about brexiteers.

>Brits Are/were leeches who didn't make it somewhere else
elaborate with sauces or gtfo shitskin

see

>implying the rambling of non persons has only a bit of truth
SAGE

these bunch of unknown people are the best and brightest of Britain?

Make me think.

This is what's happening now? Imagine what could have been

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473077258187.webm

Who?

Only refugees that helped build Britain was us potato niggers

>Putting Queen and Country before shekels
>Bad

Fuck off Paki

Fuck off Ahmed, for every one of you who becomes a (bad) doctor there's 50 more who do nothing to contribute

fugg

My mum and sister are both immigrants to Britain, we all voted out.

Fuck the EU.

good lad

Pack your bags mate.

My family on my dad's side were refugees. It's a long time ago.
1780s. They were French Protestants called "Huguenots". They were massacred. Some came to England. Their religion was Calvanist.
Which is very Protestant. A lot of them went to Netherlands and South Africa.
One of my best mates is a saffer and he has a frog surname. So do I. His family have a similar background to mine.
It's all in the past, but the Huguenots made a massive contribution to this country. And they were refugees.
Nigel Farage is from this ancestry. That's why he has a frog surname.
People are persecuted all over the world. And it boils my piss.

To let a child develop without fear. To have good schools and healthcare, clean water and good food, loving parents, freedom to make mistakes and good supervision, a culture and so much more. I hope my kids feel secure and well looked after.
The problem is Islam. It is a cancer on our society.

Comments disabled.

kek

kek, born British mate. They've been British citizens for over 20 years.

Islam is a cancer on all societies

There is a subtile Swedish flag in the middle of that mess.

So? Plenty of reprehensible pakis are "born British", they're not actually British.

Thats one of the shittest dinners ive seen

No shit, that's because they take their morals from islamic and middle-eastern culture.

My mum is from Rhodesia, going further back they have Dutch ancestry.

Their moral concepts are based around european traits.

Nice proxy canadian cocksucker

ever heard of cultural incompatibility ?

>This country was built by migrants.
~ shitskins about every country they crawl to

>My mum is from Rhodesia

Why the fuck would you call Rhodesians "immigrants"? Knobhead.

Rhodesians were colonists, they're essentially British.

A handful of European protestants moving to another protestant European country and being able to integrate is literally the same thing as letting in thousands of illiterate middle eastern males and giving them welfare.

Alright by me. You can stay (unless you're black, in which case fuck off)

She had to move to South Africa where she met my dad, they got married and they emigrated to the UK. Only got in because my dad is British.

She's still an immigrant, they didn't even recognise her degree in teaching and she had to re-take it here to even do her job.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

The whole western world was invented and build by third world muslim immigrants.

>apocalyptic Flood of economic migrants
>Oy vey refugees are good goys! Comments disabled
Fucking mob violence you politicians already Europe

kek

No darkies here mate.

this

>Islam is a cancer on all societies
It is.
Religious freedom is one of the foundations of our culture.
Our laws - Common Law is based upon Christian values. It is the basis for the legal systems in so many countries.

Sharia law is utterly incompatible with our values and traditions.
Trial by jury of ones peers, presumption of innocence, public trial, are not part of sharia law.
It is alien to our society. For example, the witness of a woman is worth half that of a man under their laws.
That is unthinkable in British law.

I just want the muslims to stay in their countries. And stop infecting our thousands of years old culture. Why don't they just stay in their countries? Our cultures are different. Our religion is different, our traditons are are different, our way of life is different.
Muslims cannot integrate. Chinese, Indian Hindus all integrate, but never the muslims.
They want special status. THey can fuck off.

They don't want to integrate because they hold their religion as being the most important part of their lives, they cannot drop it and they consider it their duty to convert others to Islam.

Thankfully Sweden will be wake-up call Europe needs, they will see what happens there as the population over the next 20-30 years becomes majority muslim.

They will ahve a legal right to democratically vote for Sharia Law at that point and the rest of the world will wake up.

I've looked into this. Islam is not a religion.
It's a political ideology as much as it is a faith.

Separation of church and state is normal in western culture.
In islam they are the same. Islam has tried to destroy our culture in the past.
The crusades were a defensive reaction to the invasion of Spain, Portugal, Southern France and even up to Vienna.

It is a fundamental tenet of islam that the world must be conquered.

Why our nations have good relationships with Saudi Arabia puzzles me.
Is it just about oil?

Our relationship with the Saudis always irks me, they get away with far to much.

It can't surely just be about the Oil, they must have leverage over the west.

Think about it, everyone knows that the Saudi Royals helped the 9/11 attackers but the US government still refuses to release the files from the investigation.

The Saudis got put onto the UN board for human rights despite having an atrocious ongoing record.

Is it really all about oil, how can they get away with so much for so little?

Literally the only one I know is Rita Ora, and she's shit

I've heard of the Noisettes though, didn't they have a one hit wonder like 8 years ago?

Oswald has a hell of a voice, I always assumed he would sound like a encyclopedia salesman

I actually used to work with a Boer, nice guy. He's the only one I've ever met though

I don't know. I'm ex Royal Air Force.
I was a crewman on c130s. We did loads of offloads in saudi.

My cynical point of view is to do with massive weapon sales in return for cheap oil.
Also a compliant state between Israel and Iran.

Geopolitics twists my brain. I don't know which way is up nor down. I'll just make sure my wife and kids are content and well fed.
And look after my garden. I don't wish to give in, because I'm curious.

WE

THIS IS THE TROLL LINE - ANYONE POSTING UNDER THIS LINE HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN TROLLED
____________________________________________________________________________________

So what? fuck off you dirty darkie

str8 outta labour

still refugees are welcome I guess... some day you might even find some who knows?

I don't hate refugees. I hate refugees when they come from shitty third world countries that we ourselves have been bombing the shit out of.

we have done a much better job of wrecking our culture than a third world darkie ever could

>The best and brightest of Britain are either refugees or sons of refugees.

Nice sources for those hot opinions, you tea drinking homo.

You're a right cunt!

wtf I love gibs now

Encouraging immigration for people who want to make a better life for themselves, work hard, and instill a strong work ethic in their children who very often become very succesful and productive members of society is one thing.
Encouraging immigration en mass of people who want to rely solely on gibs is another thing entirely.

Thought I was getting trolled haha. No one could post that Un ironically

>tfw immigrant
Commonwealth whitey though so I'm more welcome.

>MUH ECONOMY

lol, pakis these days