Who was your favorite L O S T character?

Who was your favorite L O S T character?

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfywire/elizabeth-mitchell-and-david-strathairn-will-join-the-expanse-in-season-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked Ana Lucia because it felt good to have a "badass" cop on your side. Died too early though

But more seriously, obviously Locke. The most alpha, beta man in tv show history

sexy Kate

she is my favourite MILF of all times
so fucking hot

I've never came around on a ship as instantly I did Juliet/Sawyer.

Here's some rare juliet plot.

thanks user

John Locke was undeniably the best. "Don't tell me what I can't do!" was one of the best line deliveries I've ever heard. It's the only quote from the show I still remember.

I fucking hated her for some reason. I'm over it now but for years I hated michelle rodriguez and I don't even know why. At the time she basically ruined my enjoyment for the first half of season 2.

she has a permanent bitch face
I hate her too

I like how literally all her roles are badass cop.

Yeah I think that was it, combined with her somewhat deep for a woman voice. I started hating her when I saw the first Fast and the Furious and I don't think I stopped until Machete.

Why did she cuck Jack with Sawyer?

Jesus Christ... s-should I start watching this show bros?

Well, everything that happened is Jack's dying dream. I guess he had a fetish.

Desmond is the obvious answer

You tell me

This woman right here is why I had such a difficult time watching the show. She's a dead ringer for the perfect woman for me. I had that girl and then I fucked it up. Now we're both married to other people and have kids and not a day goes by where I don't kick myself for fucking it up.

first two seasons are great
the rest is pretty dogshit

jesus christ she is packing

Why are you even on this board if you haven't seen LOST? Get your life together.

Because LOST is a clusterfuck?

>season 3 is bad
Hmm... whatever u say buddy

her.

and she'll be coming to The Expanse next season..
syfy.com/syfywire/elizabeth-mitchell-and-david-strathairn-will-join-the-expanse-in-season-3

whatever
the season where they start timetravelling is fucking terrible
not sure if it's 3 or 4

Everyone says lost is shit man

she was my first waifu bros

It's good for eye candy. Just don't expect the so called "plot" to ever make sense.

That is a serious push up bra my friend. Half of that cup is not her tit.

don't, they were all dead all along. the island is purgatory.

Sayid, faraday, locke, desmond. In no particular order.

so many milf faps to juliet holy fuck

still got it

This is the last episode of season 3 for the record.. it's 4-5-6 that are pretty meh, though they still have some great episodes here and there, and by that time you're emotionally attached to some characters and keep watching anyway

brehs
you are not alone

she's perfect lads

>Just open the door Charlie, this room is huge and would take hours to fill up. We can swim out the way we came in!
>no.
absolute madman

Wasn't the door jammed...? Otherwise your idea makes sense

They say that because they didnt like the ending. But its about the journey.

If you had been here when lost was airing you would understand that no other series has even come close to influencing this board as much as lost did.

Charlie jammed the door to keep the rest of the boat from flooding iirc. He was the heroin infused hero they didn't deserve.

Charlie was by far the most likable.

It's kind of a shame Dom doesn't like talking about it cause he got dumped by waifu that played Kate

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with spying on women while they change and/or take a shower.

Wasn't on lost. But that scene on Revolution where she's wearing a thin blouse and you can see her silhouette shining through the light.
Made me the hardest metal diamonds

Definitely the best season of this shit show.

He was going to die eventually regardless, that was his destiny remember retard

Everyone who watched lost got taken for a ride by Jew jew Abrams. Just like everything hes involved in: it's Jewish girl power anti white male garbage

did you even watch the show?

For me, it's Locke

He reminds me something of myself. Deep, mysterious and brooding!

it was pro white male though

Season 1 Claire because I was jacking off to her pregnant belly every episode.

Now if only they had made Kate preggers...

I thought dark hair Claire looked better than blonde claire

She did.

Dark hair and blue eyes is a wonderful combination. Add a womb swollen to the point of bursting and my dick is diamonds.

That Iraqi guy played by an indian dude

MAAAUUGGGAAAHHHHHHH THE FRENSSHHHH......

just came brotha