I got thrown out of a shopping mall today because someone overheard me making "offensively sexist" comments

I got thrown out of a shopping mall today because someone overheard me making "offensively sexist" comments.

I was with two friends. While walking by some clothing store we noticed a very plus sized mannequin in the display. (Considerably larger than pic related.) My friend, amused by this, stopped to take a picture. While doing so I said, in a completely normal voice addressed to no one outside our party, "Damn baby, you thick."

I was kicked out of a mall for being sexist to a mannequin.

sage for justice

They have the right to ask you to leave.

muh private property

They probably kicked you out for being a nigger.

Serves you right, pig!

Taking pictures in a women's underwear store is usually frowned upon.

But if America is the Land of the Free, how could that happen? Why didn't you summon a bald eagle and defend your 1st Amendment rights using the 2nd Amendment like the Founding Fathers intended?

SEMPER FI!

>stopped to take a picture.
>doesn't even post picture

The feminists was offended because you interrupted her eating.

White men are still allowed to walk freely in public? Who let you out of the cuckshed. (I'm browsing Sup Forums from my cuckshed right now)

OOH RAH!

He didn't take the picture

>My friend, amused by this, stopped to take a picture

"They" the state have the right to kill you.

>Ill take "Things That Never Happened So I Can Start a Fat-Shaming Thread" for $600, Alex.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."
How does it feel to have less power than a mannequin?

>telling lies to strangers on the internet
Sad!

Haha I get to act like this all the time over here. I'm even like this in the company of my wife.
We are botched on a lot of other fields but when it comes to feminism I think we're very little exposed. Our national news station made an article the other day about a swedish feminist icon who, when visiting Denmark, was shocked when seeing how little feminism were present in our society.

fat people are gross

The plus size mannequin is better. If you disagree, you're a low test cuck with views of women that were manufactured by gay jews in the fashion industry.

Why are niggers allowed to post on Sup Forums?

we've lost private property rights since the civil rights act

>plus size = obese blobs

Why are dumb people like you allowed to post on Sup Forums?

More proof that Americans are just barbarians who happen to have white skin.

Disgusting

>be American
>get thrown out of mall

Stop promoting obesity and unhealthy lifestyles on Sup Forums you insane faggot fuck off

>act like a retarded faggot in a private business
>get kicked out of a private business by the owners for acting like a retarded faggot

I don't see the problem.

Gross. Go fuck boys faggot.

AMERICA YES

>(((They))) have the right to ask you to leave.

I think I understand what's going on here.

>Some dumb teenage kids who think that they're edgy as fuck decide to hang out at the mall, because that's what edgy teenagers do
>Probably all dressed like massive edge-lords
>Roam around stores where they have no intention of buying anything being edgy teenagers.
>Loud-mouthed and shouting so they can get as much attention possible
>Start fucking with mannequins and yelling shit about how fat they are.
>One of the managers gets fed up with it and finally tells the dumb kids to get the fuck out
>OP is offended because "muh free speech" and decides to post about it on his edgy internet echo-chamber/hug box.

Gee OP, that's a pretty neato story about how you and your friends got kicked out of the mall for shouting at mannequins. You're a pretty cool dude.

Furthermore, I'm willing to bet good money that while your friend was "taking a picture" you weren't just on the sidelines observing. You were probably doing what edgy teenagers do and fucking with the display and grabbing its boobs or something.

They probably kicked you out because you were being loud, obnoxious retards who think they're funny

I don't think this happened but I want to beleive

Except the women who are the mannequin's size are not nearly that attractive, you dense twit.
They have loose skin on arms, legs, ass and belly, compounded by cottage cheese cellulite on their outer thighs and callous on their innter thighs and cunt from the friction of their amorphous blob rubbing together all day.