youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI
youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4
pollev.com/VASTICE819?_ga=1.47073255.1962775481.1473079431
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk
pollev.com/gillstein950?_ga=1.126889165.1962775481.1473079431
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Historians
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/09/holocaust-jewish-transports-concentration-camps
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=42759
imgur.com/a/725A7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/27-ape.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/21-aci.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/18-al.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/20-atfg.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/17-aoai.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/14-apf.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/09-b.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/31-bts-intro.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/11-tboa.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/13-tcco.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/23-c.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/05-ccm.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/04-ccs.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/24-tcfoa.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/38-cl.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/32-dth-intro.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/01-dth.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/29-tdoeej.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/06-tfh.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/26-tgv.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/03-tgwfoc.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/07-thottc.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/30-hhp-intro.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/25-itgc.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/12-jefttr.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/22-atcfs.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-trr.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/19-s.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/10-stia.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM

If you want the source on the Red Cross document, get ready to dig through google's algorithm

>Were jews rounded up and discriminated against?
Yes
>Were jews killed by nazis?
Yes
>Were tens of millions of other people being killed around the world during the holohoax?
Yes
>Did 6 million jews get gassed to death in "gas chambers"?
No
>Is the holocaust a greatly exaggerated piece of jewish/zionist propaganda?
Yes.

WE GOOD JEWS DINDU NUFFIN

>Why did Hitler pick "the jews"?
Many reasons
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

I wonder how all the gas could stay in the rooms and burn the yid alive.

>thousands of bodies everyday being turned from living beings into ash
I don't even care about this part but the math does not add up to 6 million

If they really wanted to kill a large number of Jews simply shooting them or hanging them would be much cheaper and more efficient than gassing them or burning them alive or making lamp shades. Keep in mind that wars are expensive and the Germans weren't stupid

This too

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY BUILD AND USE GAS CHAMBER OVENS?

Have any survivors ever come out speaking against the ones the claim that people were being gassed? Have any Jews tried to correct the incorrect interpretation of history on behalf of the Germans?

They tried that at first but German soldiers started to break down mentally after having to personally execute people for 12 hours a day.

What is this from?!

So they couldn't shoot them 12 hours a day but they could comfortable gas them and haul there bodys out 12 hours a day?

Yes its called industrialized murder. And they made the prisoners do all the dirty work.

According to the Holohoax(TM), in 1942, the Germans killed every Jews from Kiev (30 000- 40 000 people) in the Babi Yar ravine. Where are the corpses, you may ask? Well, those evil nazise digged up the buried 30 000 - 40 000 rotting corpses and burned all of them with gasoline in 1944. Surprisingly, the bloated corpses were highly flammable, because all of the corpses disappeared, no bones, but not even ashes remained! Isn't that magical? You may think there are official documents about this, well, there were, but those evil nazis burned them at the end of the war. Luckily, the KGB managed to find a beaten up former German colonel, who told the horrible story of Babi Yar. Of course, there are no photos, documents, and logic, behind the Babi Yar "massacre", but who needs those? We have abeaten up German soldier and the survivors'(TM) testaments.

What, this isn't enough for you, Goyim. Oy Vey, we have a nazi over there

Yea fair. So how do you feel about all the other evidence proposed here? Especially the first video presented?

Its fucking memes dude

And you can purchase the survivors' testimonies of the Babbi Yar massacre in the multivolume work "Annudah Shoah" from Blattstein and Finkel Publishing at the very reasonable price of $89.95 - not including shipping.

Germans imprison Jews and use them for forced labor producing weaponry and other equipment and items

Some Jews are worked to death or die of typhus

Soviets find prison camps in 1944 and 1945 and claim delousing chambers within the camps were used for exterminating Jews

Sure that is one example which creates doubt for that particular case but that isn't enough to disclaim to holocaust as a hole

You can't debunk math.

Fucking hell, why the fuck are you on POL? I am open to hear your opinion because frankly I see evidence for doubt I certainly haven't committed to calling it a holohoax but for you, some faggot, to just say its just fucking memes, get the fuck off pol.

>whev, good thing there are always survivors who can tell the horrible stories of the Holocaust. My personal favorite is an old Jewish whore, who escaped from the Arrow Cross militia, through jumping INTO THE FROZEN DANUBE IN DECEMBER, DURING THE SIEGE OF BUDAPEST. The kikes are really amazing, swimming in the frozen river, without getting a heart attack, or freezing to death when the average temperature was -10 Celsius.

So how the fuck do address all of this shit? No one is saying they fucking baked jews a cake you fucking retarded cunt.

fuck, I didn't meant to write in green

I can't believe you're taking the bait here. No one actually denies the Holocaust here, or really likes Hitler and the Nazis. You're taking memes way too seriously. I see this on a daily basis with newfags. Don't be autistic.

There was a Jew back in the 80s names Norman Hesse who was apparently a survivor of the holocaust and talked about how the concentration camps were more similar to how the nazis portrayed it to be (work camps with liveable facilities, etc) instead of a death camp. Also said that no one was gassed.

You are probably b8 but I really don't think that is true, plenty of people are sympathetic to the nazi's and atleast respect Hitler. I personally have not bought into the whole holohaox but there certainly is doubt to be had and I wasn't b8ing that mother fucking stupid amerifag I just want to hear to the other side of the story.

>No one actually denies the Holocaust here, or really likes Hitler and the Nazis

yeah, right

Lots
None of them were allowed mainstream media coverage though

Have you ever disposed of gassed and/or burned human corpses?

Why are germans still being punished to this day by jews if they allegedly couldn't even bring themselves to kill jews?

You just folded the lie on itself

Youre a fucking jew

Dig through google

The red cross(before it was owned by the jews) inspected the "death camps" and found no genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMyoEG2c7a0

JEWS GO ON Sup Forums TO SPREAD LIES

THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN PROVEN

Ever heard of the JIDF?

You are asking a jew a question and expecting an honest answer???

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT JEWS LIE?!

Here you go m8

卐 - HOLOHOAX

-------------

>Pastebins

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>In 10 seconds

youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4

>In 20 seconds

youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q

>Eric Hunt: Majdanek

youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ

>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE

>David Cole

youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

>David Irving

youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff

youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I

>Steven Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

>The Haavara Agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0

youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA

youtube.com/watch?v=j-1ts3VTeeI

>The 6 million

“You shall return minus 6 million"

youtube.com/watch?v=LjRsoLqHGr4

It's just exaggerated and used as propaganda.

Jews dont give a shit about the other genocides or the tens of millions of non-jews that died during the alleged holocaust

It's a giant victim card the kikes brought on themselves

LOOK UP THESE ADVISORS

THEY ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT IF YOU LEARN ABOUT THE TREATY THAT SET THE STAGE FOR WW2

THE SOUTH AFRICAN JEW HAS APPEARED

Thanks for the replies guys, I have only recently saw any counter arguments and it certainly generates a lot of doubt.

I just made a simple poll and I curious to see what peoples opinions are, do you guys want to participate?

pollev.com/VASTICE819?_ga=1.47073255.1962775481.1473079431

- How can building giant death-camps with gas chambers be the cheapest and most effective way of killing people? The Armenian genocide was carried out with mass burnings, drowning, deliberate infection of Typhoid (in contrast to Auschwitz where the Nazis used Zyklon B to delouse clothing from Typhus), and yes, gassings. But they used school buildings that already existed.

Transporting people to remote locations just to kill them seems odd. Couldn't they gas them in the train compartments, or any random room?

- Eyewitness testimonies have been all over the place. In the book "Inside the concentration camps", one survivor talks about what has now been dubbed the Holocauster (pic related)

- Propaganda by the Allies like shrunken heads and lampshades made of skin, which are considered fake by every historian, should make you wonder what else might have been fake.

- If the Holocaust happened the way we're told, why is it illegal in many countries to question it? (just this morning I read in the paper that an 87 year old German woman was sentenced to 8 months in prison for sending a letter to the mayor with the views in the title)

- The "gas chamber" they show to tourists in Auschwitz is literally a replica.

sending a letter to the mayor where she claimed extermination camps and gas chamber didn't exist*

>Death by tickling

Truly a horrible way to go

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk

>I'll believe user with the memes over the historians that had done field work and dig trougth the archives.
>user in all his wisdom, from his room, all alone he discovered the truth
>Now here are some memes about outrageous claims by survivors that no historian has ever take seriously

Now, why no historian worth its name has suscribded to this lunacy?, I know LARPers are already preparing some answers about muh jews controlling the academia and whatnot, but the truth is a facade for political and racial reasons. You see, they don't deny any other crimes by the nazis, not the starving of POWs, the bombing of civilians, the persecution of Poles, Roma, the destruction of polish heritage, only the jewish crimes.
And mostly if any of this people had ever stepped into an university theu would know that historical revisionism does not work like that, you work with a core of evidence and based on new findings and interpretations you work your way towars your conclusion. Now, have deniers provided any evidence at all?, no, they deny a event and work backwards disregarding the evidence that does not suit them. Same like Nanking denial, Armenian denial, etc. It's just politics.
Take it as you want.

Link is broken.

>Now, why no historian worth its name has suscribded to this lunacy?
David Irving. It cost him his career.

>they don't deny any other crimes by the nazis, not the starving of POWs, the bombing of civilians, the persecution of Poles, Roma, the destruction of polish heritage, only the jewish crimes.
wtf? Poles were allegedly sent to gas chambers and extermination camps too last time I checked. we deny those things ever existed.

>have deniers provided any evidence at all?
Some, like the Leuchter report, where the consensus is that it was pseudoscientific and that his conclusions were false. The thing is that Holocaust-deniers aren't going to get grants, or even permission, to do research. Simply questioning it can land you in prison in many countries.

I'd appreciate your thoughts on the points I made here

How fucking sheltered are you, ledditor? Go on and deny the holocaust publicly and try publishing your work. Your career and your reputation will die and your evidence no matter how legitimate will be ignored or rejected. It's not like there hasn't been aby examples of this in the past.

Oh, and good luck investigating any of the so called extermination camps and mass graves because there either aren't any or you won't be allowed to go anywhere near them.

pollev.com/gillstein950?_ga=1.126889165.1962775481.1473079431

should be fixed.

David Irving was never a historian, he was an archivist, a good one granted, but nothing else
He got rekt when he was caught distortioning and manipulating sources, he selected only what was convenient to his ideology and disregard the rest.
Also, he demanded a jewish historian that accused him of being an holocaust denier and got btfo in court. So, not an historian and he brought his own demise by being a liar.
Thats the only name you hsve, give me a list of important historians that deny the holocaust. I'll wait.
>Leutcher report
Ah yes, the man who calles himself an engineer but had a bachelors degree in Art History.

Research has been made for the last 60 years, the lands criminalizing the denial of the Holocaust only came to be in the late 80s or 90s so they had all that time to research yet all they did was pointing out some innacuracies that got revised and spread lies.

>How can..
This assumes that one day nazis just decided to murder jews, it was a gradual process, by 1942, they had already been stripped of rigths, numbered and herded into ghettos. Transit was the next logical step. Also, take into acccount most of the victims of the Holocaust were polish and ukrainian jews, it's not really that far when you already have the train rails and the population concentraded in the ghettos or the main cities.
>Eywwitness
No serious historian has used that source. In any case we have testimonies of polish peasants, common soldiers, allied soldiers, officers, etc..
>Lamps and soaps
You are right, no one should take anything at face value, thats why historians took the time to research and debunk those lies.
>Auschwitz gas chamber is a replica
Because nazis blew up the ones that were before?, there arw blueprints and aerial photographs that show the layout of this chambers. Disregarding everything as soviet propaganda seems dishonest.

>Transporting people to remote locations just to kill them seems odd.

Do you burn your trash in your living room or do you take it outside?

get ready to the real redpill

>maybe if I call him redditor that will show him
You are the sheltered one that ignores the rest of my point, historiography does not work that way. You don't deny something happened and then go backwards selecting what evidence works and what not.
What evidence have deniers brougth forward, what papers, testimonies, findings have they done?, all they produce is phamhlets.
Go ahead, give an example of an historical event that was accepted and then got denied by mainstream historians without making field work and disregarding the sources.

Now google all these claims, and you will see that at least half of them are easily refuted. Sup Forums bites into this hacky conspiracy theory all too much.

Those numbers are way off. German most optimistical estimates said that Auschwitz cremtaries could burn a little less then 5000 corpses a day, but that number was never reached

It happened but the numbers are greatly exaggerated.

>The red cross(before it was owned by the jews) inspected the "death camps"
They most certainly didn't. You can't present a source for it.

Now see the jewish world world almanac n 1949

>they fucking baked jews a cake
Fuck, I read that first as "baked jews in a cake".

If I had to burn trash myself I'd make a fire in the garden when needed. I wouldn't put it on a 10 hour train ride and then burn it.

>the fuggin jews are liars and deceivers fugg
>but it's okay if I spread lies and rumors that has been debunked long time ago if it furthers the cause.

Damn, you are no better than the jews.

They would have had to kill in excess of 3000 people per day for those numbers to add up. Seems unlikely.

>Ill believe paid jews over anonymous jews that have jewish family members and are disgusted by their own races lies

Racemixing was a mistake jew. I no longer feel like a jew, i feel no loyalty to "our" people and I fucking hate the 1/8th of me that is a lying parasite. Fuck you jew.

By all means kill yourself if you hate yourself so much.
>jewish historians are not supposed to investigate the history of their people
Who is supposed to do it?, arabs?
So are germans, british, russian, polish historians all undercover jews or they are all bankrolled by the Elders of Zion?, are the all the historians bankrolled or brainwashed by JewishMindControl3000?

You will need some evidence for that. Otherwise you are just another lying parasite.

Killing and moving all those bodies with industrial efficiency and ample resources while losing a world war?
NOPE

The question OP should ask himself is does he believe a jewish tale about a jewish tragedy that us still brought up today, or does he want to consider the points that us anons share and judge them on their own merit.

Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.

In my opinion the holocaust was neither a lie or a historically accurate truthful tale.

It was a greatly exaggerated piece of jewish propaganda that was irrelevent compared to the tens of millions of other people that should be remembered from WW2, not the jews who brought their conflict upon themselves.

I'm not suicidal I just do not approve of what the jewish race has done and is doing.

It's worse than being part nigger, but I'll survive just fine. No mental and physical birth defects like you inbred cousin fucking pureblood full kikes at least.

Who PAYS all those people in what currency and who controls the media that shapes public opinion?

They don't directly control every little detail retard, I'm jewish, I know. They just control the overall narrative through money, media and politicians/government.

Where're you from again? Or you just want a good laugh?

>This assumes that one day nazis just decided to murder jews, it was a gradual process, by 1942...
No shit. But extermination at Auschwitz started in September 1941, and Auschwitz 2 was built a month later to house 200.000 people. If some of these were in "que" for the gas chamber, doesn't it sound cheaper to just burn them?

Hell, why didn't they just burn them alive in the crematories if they were gonna burn them anyway?

>No serious historian has used that source.
Pretty sure they do. The Nuremberg trial sure did.

>there arw blueprints
this is news to me, link?

Holocaust is real, but details are absolutely blown out of proportion. Movies, people writing semi-autobiographies, and other forms of media have made the story of the holocaust something you'd see devils commit, not humans.

jews control the flow of information
>you cant prove shit goy you got no source
ok burg.

>and other forms of media have made the story of the holocaust something you'd see devils commit, not humans.

Really? I thought that by the 1970s psychological studies had shown that ordinary people following orders are capable of doing some terrible stuff as long as they are following orders or it's deemed a necessary part of their assigned role. See: the Milgram and Stanford Prison experiments.

To have dominance over the media does not mean to have control over what's truth or not, U. S. or Israel is not North Korea, research can be done, you have multiple sources of news, even fringe fuckers like deniers, flath earth, anti vaxx or creationits can voice their opinions but they are disregard because their evidence is bullshit and not supported by facts.
If jews are so powerful why do they allow jews to disseminate ideas that go againt the foundation of Israel and support the Palestine narrative?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Historians
In their own soil, with a right wing government. Not so powerful and allmighty.
You are assuming that all the victims were just throwed in thw ovens, there was open pits also.
A lot of them were burned alive during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.
>cheaper
It's not about that or if it was easier, it was about not letting them know what their destiny was, telling them that they were being relocated, that they old ones were going to be transferes to old peoples homes, why do you thinl they allowed them to take luggage to the camps?
>Pretty sure they do
I want to see the nazis that were condenmed by holocauster testimony, masturbation machine testimony, soap or lampshades.
>blueprints
I am on mobile so it might take a while.

>Stanford Prison experiments
what does that have to do with the media? the film about it was produced by probably non-jewish indie companies, and was distributed by IFC films which is owned by AMC, one of the few non-jewish tv/film companies in the US. not that jews wouldn't allow that film anyway.

nazi and hitler are pretty much synonymous with evil in todays language

If he doesn't fuck off Ill link the source

>what is controlled opposition?
Alex Jones is a prime example. Half of what he says is hard hitting truth bombs the MSM wont tell you, and the other half is jewish protecting zionist disinfo.

Jews control almost all money, most media, and large portions of the US/European governments. They can definitely control the opinion the public holds. We were told about the fucking lampshades and soap bars in mandatory high school classes.

You're a fucking jew.

It happened for real. And will probably happen again. If not with the Jews, then with another group. Could it be the whites turn this time?

>A lot of them were burned alive during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.
So it had proved itself to be a decent method. Why waste money on camps when you're in a war against almost everyone?
>it was about not letting them know what their destiny was
pretty sure people started figuring it out when no one ever came back from the showers.

>why do you thinl they allowed them to take luggage to the camps?
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/09/holocaust-jewish-transports-concentration-camps
>We had to dress with the door half-open. They would not allow us to take any luggage, and at a quarter to three we were led out.
I don't think that was a common thing.

>I want to see the nazis that were condenmed by holocauster testimony, masturbation machine testimony, soap or lampshades.
Soap and lampshades were just propaganda to make sure everyone agreed that they fought a necessary war. Holocoaster was not from a testimony in Nuremberg, neither was the masturbation machine.

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=42759

Look down furthee there is some schematics of the gas chambers.
Take into account Pressac made the research witb archives from the S.S. and went with the intention of denying the Holocaust.

The Miligram Experiments proved that humans trust authority figures to do the right thing and not cause them to torture and kill people, and... they were correct in their trust of authority. It is a failure as an experiment due to not being double blind, and is only useful as entertainment.

the greatest servant of the jews. Turned his back on his own people.

>Hell, why didn't they just burn them alive in the crematories if they were gonna burn them anyway?
Yeah, try to put a living human in a burning oven. What a genious you are

>Pretty sure they do. The Nuremberg trial sure did.

They do not. Single testimonies are worthless. But holocaust is not based on single witness. There are thousands and thousands of them, nazis, jews, ordinary germans, poles, ukrainians...

and i'm not even counting on physical evidence

>this is news to me, link?

Everything about auschwitz is here

imgur.com/a/725A7

>but details are absolutely blown out of proportion.
What details?

>le jooooooooooooooooooooooos control everything, so i can dismiss all evidence that does not suit me

>I believe (((ww2 historians)))

>If some of these were in "que" for the gas chamber, doesn't it sound cheaper to just burn them?
The trick is to keep the Jews calm and to get as much work done from them (slave labor) as possible.

One needs to remember that these weren't the top German soldiers guarding the ghettos and camps. Those guys were either preparing to fight or actually fighting a terribly expensive (in cost and materials) two-front war. Germany could only afford to use so many precious resources to handle the Jewish problem.

So with minimal soldiers guarding against far superior number of prisoners, you need to keep the prisoners weak and calm, but still usable as slave labor. Give them some sort of hope of surviving the war, and most of them won't try an uprising. They'll just take it on the chin and continue to live and work in the ghettos and camps.

The weak Jews are "filtered out" of the camps through disguised mass killings (such as gas chambers). Guards supervise the procedure, select SS officers do the actual killing, and prisoner Jews clean up the mess and get the cycle ready for the next batch.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Keep filtering Jews and other prisoners through the camps while using minimal resources to keep the operation running. The weak and old are killed, and the rest are slave workers for the wartime economy.

>Show me the way Sup Forums i believe in you
Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>So it had proved itself to be a decent method.
yeah, risking burning a entire city is a "efficient method"

What a genious you are

>pretty sure people started figuring it out when no one ever came back from the showers.

They did.

It was exaggerated a lot though and used as manipulative propaganda when there were other far more worthy losses of human life to remember.

THEY GOT AN ENTIRE COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL AFTER THE WAR

PRETTY FUCKIN NICE IF YOU ASK A JEW

Except there were bones you dumb fuck.

>decent method
Now you are just making assumptions, the purpose of war crimes is that they are not known by the public, so how beneficial is for the war effort burning civilians?, people will revolt more easily knowing what savages they are and rather resist than die so painfully
>pretty sure people started figuring
Most likely yes, but what are half starved jews with rocks gonna do?, there were revolts and escapees but the retaliation was brutal. Internees of the camp may know but how is the average poor and ignorant jew know what is awaiting him.
>I don't think that was a common thing.
Pic related, also all the shit they found in x
Camp Kanada.
>Holocauster was not from a testimony in Nuremberg.
>Your answer
>The Nurember trial sure did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

ctrl + F "jew"

>1/1 result

really, wikipedia editors?

The part about 6 million being killed by gas chambers is an exaggerated lie by millions

Jews also brought it upon themselves (meaning they deserve no sympathy and should have fought their own battle)

There were also far more significant losses of human life than some jews getting what they brought upon themselves

Patton said some good stuff and of course was (((mysteriously))) killed in a car accident soon after the war...

>trust me goyim
>the nazis were genocidal racists
>nonono the jews are not genocidal racial supremacists, that is absolutely false!
>trust me goyim

Ya see, Holocaust was as fake as 9/11 but as real as Sandy Hook.

Air Photo Evidence: World War Two Photos of Alleged Mass Murder Sites Analyzed - John Clive Ball
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/27-ape.pdf

Auschwitz: Crematorium I and the Alleged Homicidal Gassings - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/21-aci.pdf

Auschwitz Lies: Legends, Lies, and Prejudices on the Holocaust - Germar Rudolf, Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/18-al.pdf

Auschwitz: The First Gassing, Rumor and Reality - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/20-atfg.pdf

Auschwitz: Open Air Incinerations - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/17-aoai.pdf

Auschwitz: Plain Facts - A Response to Jean-Claude Pressac - Germar Rudolf (editor)
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/14-apf.pdf

Belzec: in Propaganda, Testimonies, Archeological Research, and History - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/09-b.pdf

Breaking the Spell (Introduction) - Nicholas Kollerstrom
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/31-bts-intro.pdf

The Bunkers of Auschwitz: Black Propaganda versus History - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/11-tboa.pdf

The Central Construction Office of the Waffen-SS and Police Auschwitz: Organization, Responsibilities, Activities - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/13-tcco.pdf

Chelmno: A German Camp in History and Propaganda - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/23-c.pdf

Concentration Camp Majdanek: A Historical and Technical Study - Jürgen Graf, Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/05-ccm.pdf

Concentration Camp Stutthof and its Function in National Socialist Jewish Policy - Jürgen Graf, Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/04-ccs.pdf

The Cremation Furnaces of Auschwitz - Carlo Mattogno, Franco Deana
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/24-tcfoa.pdf

Curated Lies: The Auschwitz Museum's Misrepresentations, Distortions and Deceptions - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/38-cl.pdf

Debating the Holocaust: A New Look at Both Sides (Introduction) - Thomas Dalton
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/32-dth-intro.pdf

Dissecting the Holocaust: The Growing Critique of 'Truth' and 'Memory' - Edited by Germar Rudolf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/01-dth.pdf

The Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry - Walter N. Sanning
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/29-tdoeej.pdf

The "Extermination Camps" of "Aktion Reinhardt": An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious "Evidence," Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the "Holocaust Controversies" Bloggers - Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf

The First Holocaust: The Surprising Origin of the Six-Million Figure - Don Heddesheimer
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/06-tfh.pdf

The Gas Vans: A Critical Investigation - Santiago Alvarez
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/26-tgv.pdf

The Giant with Feet of Clay: Raul Hilberg and His Standard Work on the 'Holocaust' - Jürgen Graf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/03-tgwfoc.pdf

The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry - Arthur R. Butz
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/07-thottc.pdf

Holocaust High Priest - Warren B. Routledge
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/30-hhp-intro.pdf

Inside the Gas Chambers: The Extermination of Mainstream Holocaust Historiography - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/25-itgc.pdf

Jewish Emigration from the Third Reich - Ingrid Weckert
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/12-jefttr.pdf

Lectures on the Holocaust: Controversial Issues Cross Examined - Germar Rudolf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf

The Leuchter Reports: Critical Edition - Fred A. Leuchter, Robert Faurisson, Germar Rudolf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/16-tlr.pdf

The Real Case for Auschwitz - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/22-atcfs.pdf

Nice fake story jew

Not only did this not happen regularly

BUT THE JEWS WOULD HAVE DESERVED A REAL HOLOCAUST EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE

The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the "Gas Chambers" of Auschwitz - Germar Rudolf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-trr.pdf

Sobibór: Holocaust Propaganda and Reality - Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues, Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/19-s.pdf

Special Treatment in Auschwitz: Origin and Meaning of a Term - Carlo Mattogno
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/10-stia.pdf

Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? - Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

You have to go individually and look up each of their ethnicities

They don't make it easy at all