ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>What is it, Charlie?

Alan!

>Mmm that sex was good Charlie
>Thanks skank#3425, *smug remark*
>Oh my god charlie i suddenly have morals, good bye
>*laugh track*

>meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

>Alan, there's some NIGGERS moving in next door! We have to get rid of them before property values hit rock bottom!
*uproarious laughter*

How did Chuck Lorre get away with this?

Wow, I didn't know Raimi also wrote this

>niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs

>How did Chuck Lorre get away with this?
He didn't exactly, he lost the feed and seed shoppe

You know Chuck is a nickname for Charlie, right?
And the main character in Two and a Half Men is Charlie.

Hey guys, listen to this:

*farts*

MEEEEEEEENNNNNN

>Dad, what's a woman?

kek

Reminder there was an episode where the kid forces Charlie to go to a chicken place called cluckys and it's filled with niggers.

Was Alan the half man?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]

was anything shittier than when alan stays in the house with ashton kutcher?

>I LIKE FOOD
*audience bursts into hysterics*

Yes, his son enlisted in the army and started saying pussy when he grew up.
Alan was still a cuck in shitty relationships.
Then he was with that wife from that According to Jim show.

lorre is a loser though

>muh special vanity cards

...whoa

Penis.

>Audience inhales with a tremendous force strong enough that it sucks nearby street cars from the road, against the windows of the building, which shatter and send shards of glass flying towards the cast and crew

Butts.

>Audience explodes with a castrophony of laughter that sends a massive earthquake throughout the world, rending the ground asunder and bending space and time to demolish planets in other realities and parallel dimensions

At least this show can occasionally make you laugh. Still better than dozens of other sitcoms.

Which really says a lot about sitcoms out there.

No charle pls.

I like this response meme more than the original one

>I'm telling you Alan, Jake has become a trap!
*Audience laughs*
>That's impossible, my son has grown up with two strong male role models...
*Charlie looks sceptically at Alan*
>Okay so he's had ONE strong male role model!
*Audience laughs*
>But he's never been interested in feminine things. Remember last summer? He spent hours helping you change the spark plugs on your cars. Pretty manly.
>Believe me Alan, the plugs I caught him using were definitely NOT spark plugs."
*Audience laughs*
>And there was nothing "manly" about what he was doing with them.
*Audience laughs*

I'm so glad they never broadcast that ep.

Deepest Lorre

i kekkd'

>You really need to find a woman, J

>NO MORE HUGS, ALAN

quality thread

This show was great to watch high, my friends used to come over to play video games and I'd tell them games are for plebs and make them switch over to this instead
Then I'd go back on the PC to browse Sup Forums while using it as background noise, shit was so cash

Cringe

>Alimony, am I right?
>Charlie, how can you be so rich when you do nothing but drink whiskey all day?

No shit sherlock, I still find it kinda funny though

lol

lol

Kekkles

>blocks your path

>ywn spend your life coked out messing with actual playboy models while lying to them that you tested negative so that they'll let you go bareback
why even live family

worst character coming through:
>i'm old lol
>let's get wasted, wooohhooooo
>i fart hahaha x D
>let's have sex lel
why is jewish comedy always so toilette-driven and vile?

fuck why did this get me so hard

I think it's time these threads actually get some content, OP is making a genuine effort to make the same thread over and over again and honestly that dumb fucking greentext with LOL makes me laugh so we should honor him.

Post hottest girls from the show, Diora is mine.

This was the last Sitcom I can think of that was successful in the relevant parts of the Earth (USA, Canada and Europe)

He would actually look good for his age of his face wasn't bloated from Drugs and Alcohol

his brother still looks good from what i've seen

and Australia

>BUT CHARLIE, WHAT ABOUT MY FLATULENT SON?

>peter I want pics of Spider-Man! Don’t let those kikes over at the Daily Planet take our story!
>Sir, that’s kind of insensitive, 6 million Jews died during the holocaust
>Peter we’re a newspaper we only report on things that actually happened so those kikes can go fuck them selves and their holohoax!
I thought to my self that was a little too far but it was a different time. I don’t think Rami could get away with dialog like that with today’s political climate.

>Set implodes from so much laughter. Everyone dies.

Raimi's guest episode really made me think. Rare in a sitcom. A shame they never asked him back.