Yes really

who knows
Nobody is watching it.

>sausage party

Godawful

Just read the comic.

Season 1 was 80% shit 20% ok.
Season 2 was 50% shit 50% pretty good.
If they keep it up at this rate and give it a couple more seasons and it might become a good show.

"Powerful AF" quote at the top of the advert, and a picture of 3 white people. Who are they targeting?

Only 2 of them are white, user.

>3 white people

Did tulip die in the last ep? Not that I'm complaining, I think the show would be better if she was dead but I just wasn't sure

Season 1 is too slow of a burn and I won't spoil why, but almost everything about it enders up being rendered completely moot anyway. That's on top of the fact that in terms of adapting the comic, almost the entirety of season 1 would be a prequel that strangley borrows content from later in the comics.

Season 2 starts off great for the first couple episodes, then it's one great big slog until episode 6 but the bullshit from earlier in the season still doesn't let up and just occasionally takes a backdrop to better content (i.e. anything with The Saint and Herr Starr).

I'm refusing to watch it solely because of the AF on that poster desu

It's pretty shit. Herr Starr is fun though.

She died, but only so she can be brought back to life. That's why they had the foreshadowing with the chicken being brought back to life at the beginning of the episode.

ah I remember that, the flashback where he was sitting in the chair getting entrance money. Well fuck, might as well have not even had her die if they're just going to bring her back.

Season 1 was meeeeeh
Season 2 was god awful and tedious I gave up after 3 episodes

It's an interesting rewrite to force Jesse back at Angelville, desu. In the comics Jody and Cody just show up and kidnap him along with Tulip; and much like in this last episode his power just stopped working when they showed up. (Yes, it gets explained why later). Tulip still dies and is brought back an Angelville but I guess this works as away to get Jesse there. Angelville is one of the best arcs in the comic, so next season should be good.

Well I really like it. It's different, and the guy playing Jesse is great.

its ok

They got Herr Starr right. That to me is enough to forgive them a lot of the fuckups in s1

Yes

the book doesnt start until season 2/s1 finale

1st season was superb.

>woman on the right
>white

get your eyes checked pedro

Did Dennis kill all the hookers?

>3 white people

>irish
>white

>quadroon
>white

How can one person be this wrong?

"Suicide Squad was popular with the kids. Use that color scheme. I'm always seeing this '''AF''' thing on the twitters. Work that in there too."

Herr Starr is the best part and if you like the comic it's worth watching. The cast overall is pretty solid.

>Jesse doesn't smoke so no Fuck Communism
>Tulip is a tiny black girl who can kill grown men in hand to hand combat
>Jesse isn't a chauvinist
>Hell is a quirky bureaucracy with holodecks
>Jesse's dad was a preacher
About the only thing they got halfway right was Cassidy, and they butchered his storyline by having him fuck Tulip before he was even friends with Jesse.

That was the best moment in the show thus far.

So why did Cass really kill Denis? Was it because he was reckless or what

Because he was pretty obviously killing people and obsessing over creepy vampire cult shit.

DUURRRRRR BECAUSE HE DIDDA BIDDA DUUUUUURRRRRRRR

Serious question, where are you on the spectrum?

Yes really

because he was a waste of time. he should've left him to die, who gives a fuck about him anyway.

I think the thing that really triggered him to kill him was Denny's behavior was waking up Cass dark side.

Did I ask you?

>>Jesse doesn't smok
He actually does on occasion, but no luck on the lighter yet.

Jokes on you cause I am.

It's heavily implied