Be Saruman

>Be Saruman
>Know that there exists a pantheon of gods that are so powerful that they could wipe out full power Sauron in an instant if they chose to
>Said gods also strictly condemn evil of any kind
>Turn evil anyway because why not

Was Saruman retarded?

Why do God believing people do? Same reason.

didn't they decide to not get involved and let men deal with their own shit.

You don't need good deeds to enter heaven.

Sure thing, buddy.

False believers out.

Sauron fucked with his head through the Palantir, probably convinced Saruman if he joined him they could beat the Ainur.

t. Autistic German

Exactly, instead of direct approach they had sent five Maiar to act as advisors to the people of Middle Earth

Implying that Sauron gave a shit about the Ainur.
Implying that the two of them didn't already respect each other and have similar outlooks about order n'shit before the whole Melkor thing blew up.

>implying the Valar give a shit about Middle Earth
They probably just sent the Istari because they couldn't stand those Maiar and wanted to get rid of them

what shitty propaganda site is this from

Also as they have roamed much and more in Middle Earth, they took comfort in their mortal shell and gradually have strayed from their divine spark, become mundane.

I don't know, I probably saved it here or on Sup Forums.

As kind and open-minded as Francis is, that fabricated headline is taking it way too far.

Fox News

God willing people who act evil either are just non-believers using religion for their own benefit, or they believe they are doing God's will (i.e terrorists).

Actually believing (in Saruman's case, KNOWING THEY EXIST) in an all powerful pantheon, knowing that they frown upon certain behavior and then behaving like that anyway is retarded.

>no true scotsman
There are plenty of sinners who are completely aware of their sins, yet continue to sin despite fully believing in God AND regretting their actions. Don't make hacky arguments.

Created with ms paint and posted on Sup Forums

CNN

what did the Squonkori think of all this

Christcucks from Sup Forums

1. The wizards grew forgetful of Valinor and the Valar, and of their own true natures, as time wore on while they were obscured in the guise of mortal men. While I'm sure they knew the Valar still existed, they probably only dimly remembered them, and did not count on any direct help.

2. The Valar resolved to never again aid those who dwelt in Middle Earth, after the landing of Al-Pharazon the Golden and the Numenorian fleet upon the shores of Aman.

love thy neighbor