Why does Sup Forums think that equality is a bad thing?

Why does Sup Forums think that equality is a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the destroyer of races.

"pol" doesn't. The problem is forced equality, affirmative action, etc.

Equality is a myth.

Equality under the law is a great thing. I am waiting until we have it once again.

Because we're not equal.

post more doe eyed girls

It's not a bad thing it just doesn't really exist in humans.

Because not everyone is equal. Low IQ people are not equal to their superior peers

"Equality" is a meme. We are all different. Some people, countries, and yes, races are objectively better (read: more prosperous) than others.

Read Harrison Beregeron. It'll take you 10 minutes. You're welcome.

Because it doesn't exist, dickhead. It is a myth created by Marxists to destroy white countries

When has denying reality ever been a good thing?

When everyone is equal...

It's fucking cultural marxism. Not even economic "everyone owns the factory," it's "everyone is exactly the same and nobody is better than anybody else at anything."

Why would anyone even leave their bed, if this was engrained to the core?

If the implication is people will act outside of the equality, then will they not be cast out as heretics?

it's a myth. Equality is impossible

Because it means taking from those that have and giving to those who don't. Would be okay if we weren't living in a capitalist society.

Why does anyone thing equality is a good thing?

Too bad most Vonnegut fans are liberal retards. Overrated degenerate anyhow.

The stupidest story ever written. In dystopian future America everyone is artificially brought to some level for every human affair, but then fuck that whole commentary let's talk about a 7th grader who's more beautiful and majestic than a Joestar and 7 feet tall and super buff oh and he's smarter than Einstein but wait he can also dance super good oh and what's this HE CAN LITERALLY FLY and then a lady comes out with a shotgun and kills him. Then his parents forget it ever happened. Stupidest fucking story I ever read.

Equality is an abstract concept, nothing is perfectly identical, only relatively comparable when defined in relation to something else.

As two anons, one of us is taller or older than the other but it doesn't matter in regards to our ability to create new posts. In practice, you are the one abusing this right to shitpost here.

Most of /pol would agree that equality of opportunity is a good thing as opposed to equality of outcomes libtards loves so much.

the movie is good

because true equality is biologically impossible

equal opportunities without any special coddling is where its at

Men are not born equal.

>Would be okay if we weren't living in a capitalist society.
hahahhahahahahah
go fuck yourself pinko, if you manage to get my stuff before I kill you, I simply won't produce more, what's the point?

if that was true then every christian should be put to death along with their abrahamic semitic brethren

Equality of opportunity is a good thing, but equality of outcomes isn't.

Equality of outcomes assumes we're all the same, and anyone with half a functioning brain can tell you that we're not. Some will put more effort, others will be lazy, some will be ridiculously clever, others will be dumb as a brick. That's without even going into Sup Forums territory and claiming that races and genders are different - PEOPLE are different from each other and that will affect their success or failure.

All equality of outcomes achieves is that the lazy and stupid will be getting so much shit that even those who could do better will just feel "fine" with this little shit, since it requires little to no effort on their parts. Not to mention that we don't have infinites of anything, so whenever you give something for someone, someone else is losing what they'd be able to get on their own.

Kill all muggers and Sandniggers, Jews then we are all equal

It is pretty stupid. That's the whole point, to show how stupid forced egalitarianism is. Not to mention how it's impossible unless you go to extreme lengths of pure idiocy to achieve said equality. Thank you for agreeing with us on the merits of equality.

Because it doesn't exist. I am better than 99% of you, and always will be.

I'm that guy you partied with and you would say "user where the bitches at?!"

And you would always get the leftovers, after I had my pick of the litter.

If you were even able to land the women I could get to surround myself with at a CHANCE of getting dicked by me.

Must suck be beta, sucks even more if you're a brazillian monkey.

It's not.
But people don't actually want to be equal, they want special treatment.

too soon

Deer are the biggest pieces of shit ever, they'll literally suicide into the side of your car for no fucking reason while its going 70 down the highway and cause you thousands in damage, fuck deer

>thousands in damage
>not having insurance
>not being legally obligated to have insurance
>not having your dick castrated by insurance jews

equality is a social construct

why? the bible is pro slavery, not pro equality.

>Not buying state minimum
>Not paying 100$/6 months of coverage
>Not still saving more even with the deer hit than without

Do you see equality in nature?

The very basis of our existence is BE AS UNEQUAL AS POSSIBLE TO YOUR BIOLOGICAL COMPETITION.

equality isn't bad
but feminazis don't want equality, they want to be on top
BLM doesn't want equality, they want preferential treatment in all aspects of their lives

Because Sup Forums wants to be rewarded for being white

There's a couple of mlp episodes I watched that teach children that equality is wrong and evil. Top stuff.

>There's a couple of mlp episodes I watched

Can't help it. My daughter loves the show and I watch it with her.
It surprised me. Pretty redpilled desu senpai baka

Equality is something to strive for when determining punishments for equivalent crimes.

Equality is totally unrealistic when attempting to achieve a society that continually advances the human condition. Ability has always determined outcome and that is the natural order. Some people have more ability than others, and stifling ability in the name of misguided notions of equality is wrong, plain and simple.

Imagine if God decided to let all men into heaven because they are all equal LOL

There is nothing wrong with natural equality.

What this world is neck deep in is unnatural equality. Forced equality. A lie. Unbalanced and existing on an emotional narrative that is weak and dishonest.

Modern "equality" is a corporate sponsored negative eugenics program being pushed by liars to serve their own interests. Their narrative is paper thin. Only the weakest amongst us perpetuate it.

Sup Forums is right.

Sup Forums is always right.

Me too.

My Ex watched it all the time and she's a full grown woman.

She has her own character on the show now. She went in and did all the voice work and everything.

Nobody is born equal unless they are twins, triplets, etc. Or clones.

Sup Forums doesn't think equality is a bad thing.
If you think the modern western world is in any way equal or that equality can even be achieved in our liftetime you're a fucking mug.

Sorry m8 I don't believe you.

>identical twins are equal
They don't live the same fucking life, of course they're not
Clones aren't equal as well

Shrug. Its an anonymous image board.

I should care that you believe me or not because?

MFW its actually true though.

It's not bad or good. It's not a thing at all.

I don't know. It would be nice to see proof to a dubious claim once in a while. Or even just pointing out who she voiced. I guess it doesn't really mattress though.

Actually, ramzpaul and a lot of other cool people are fans of his. I really suspect, like with George Carlin, he was actually pretty realistic on the factors of race in people's life outcomes--- he addressed black dysfunction in such a way that if you were looking for white racism as the cause, you could find it and be satisfied, but if you read closely-- well, doesn't he say that humans completely lack free will and our life outcome is, in this cynical portrayal, encoded on our genes?

Equality is the foundational axiom of the left. They strive for "diversity". What they want is uniformity, coalescence, homogeneity. Difference across race, gender, sexuality, or boarders implies hierarchy.

The left is the Ressentiment of the weak against the strong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

Communism = equality

equality =/= treating people fairly

communist rats in germany should be gassed

I couldn't do that to her. This board is considered extremely taboo in normie circles. She didn't hold any of my political beliefs though so it wouldn't matter...but still in her profession people who don't bend the knee to the liberal narrative get thrown out or blacklisted. Guilt by association.

I don't really care about proving it because it doesn't really mean anything anyway. She got the gig right after we split.

But I was just saying that she was a huge fan and would leave it on all day in the background so I actually know all the characters and a ton of plots etc by default same as you

Eh, okay, I get where you're coming from. Have a good one m8. Enjoy labor day.

We have achieved that. And even more, so called "minorities" have lots of bonus when it comes to law enforcement and get more than enough benefits of the state.

cuz its not a thing we're not equal

Oh I will.

Equality is now newspeak for supremacy.

this. same in the US.
tired of it all.

Hitler was fighting for what he believed to be equality

>Why does Sup Forums think that equality is a bad thing?
BECAUSE EQUALITY MEANS THREE CONFLICTING MESSAGES SIMULTANEOUSLY.
>equality of opportunity
>equality of outcome
>equality plus privilege

BECAUSE EQUALITY IS A TOOL USED TO PROMOTE LITERAL ORWELLIAN DOUBLETHINK.

BECAUSE EQUALITY CAN BE USED TO GET ANY IDIOT TO VIRTUE-SIGNAL FOR ANY DESPICABLE GOAL.

God damn it I really want to fuck that deer. Thanks for the boner, OP.