Took 5 years to make

>Took 5 years to make

*inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbSo6iUSmX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it didnt take 5 years to make

I still have not watched it. Is it very good? the new one

7/10 series, don't believe anyone calling it a masterpiece.

It is both a good follow up to the original that does not dwell in nostalgia, and maybe the lynchest thing that Lynch has lynched to date.

If you like the original or Lynch in general, just go ahead and watch it

>Lynch left the door open on more Twin Peaks being made in the future, but cautioned that the process of bringing the show back to television would take years. “It took me four and a half years to write and film this season,” Lynch reminded everyone.

Very different from the original series, much more like Fire Walk With Me and Lynch's other movies. I'd say it was a succesful return to the world of Twin Peaks but don't expect the soap opera feel of the first two seasons.

Lynch said him and Frost began planning it in 2012 so I'd imagine it did take five years to do everything.

They weren't filming it 5 years straight, the got into a fight with Showtime about it not getting a big enough budget and it was delayed.

you guys act like 5 years is a long time to think of ideas, write a new script for 18 episodes, casting, filming, editing, etc...

yea, the actual filming of the show prob took a year/ little over a year

Yes, it's outstanding

I mean, except for some parts

Worth it desu senpai.
Fuck off with your capeshit and Sup Forums HAHA memes

Yeah, most films take that long to be made. Lynch managed to make an 18hr movie in the same amount of time.

Twin Peaks: The Return is "so bad, it's good": the television series with a few genuinely poignant moments interspersed between all the visual shitposting.

imo the original series with all that soap opera horseshit was worse

The effects are complete dogshit. Where did their budget go for this shit season?

*hyperventilates*

The nuke was real

Final Cut Pro or Adobe After Effects

Literally I've seen effects like this youtube.com/watch?v=hbSo6iUSmX8

in student films

Why is it okay when Lynch does it? I don't understand

Lynch just pocketed 90% of it

Don't know

episode 8

Film students use it because they don't have money/are lazy. Lynch used it because... I don't know but he must have a legitimate reason. Showtime gave him lots of money so he could've used better special effects. For some reason he chose to use cheap effects.

Are you 12?

10/10 series, don't believe anyone calling it short of a masterpiece.

More like an 8.5/10 flawed masterpiece

Completely different circumstances. Film students use Final Cut Pro because they don't have the time or money to use better effects, Lynch had more than enough time and money so there must be a good reason he used Final Cut Pro.

go ahead, name a better show from this year

you can't.

GOT

There are none. Doesn't contradict what I said.

David, leave the writing to me.

Oh come on, put some effort into it.

Don't you have to write about how Trump is a demagogue?

He has a history of campy/tacky visual effects throughout his career. It's a part of his surrealist shtick, and honestly I like it. Why spend a large portion of your budget only to have your effects end up in the uncanny valley? Lynch's effects are distinctive and they are his one of his hallmarks.

no, episode 8

>Lynch managed to make an 18hr movie in the same amount of time
oh, it shows

>flawed
name one (1)

Diane - everything about her

The Leftovers
Better Call Saul

>>prob a year
>being this clueless
shooting takes no more that 2 months
this
shit was ready for air in 2015, but showtime was sure about the lynching almost on primetime