>health care, education, minimum income guaranteed
>low corruption
>highest purchasing power in the EU

How can other countries even COMPETE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By being white.
Now stop trying to prove yourself, and make your country better.

We'll see when Deutsche Bank collapses, and how many years it takes Germany to recover now the EU has banned nationalising troubled banks.

>it is another Deutsche Bank collapse meme episode

There'll be another kind of nationalizing

>having 50% taxation on your personal income
>tfw I have zero taxation
feels great

>huge budget surplus
that is going to refugees instead of the people that worked for it

>If I ignore a problem, maybe it will go away.
Investors are seeing it coming, even if you don't.

>Low Corruption
Sure just look how unbiased your media and government are :^)
>Highest Purchasing power in the EU
No, that would be Norway.
>Huge Budget Surplus
No, the budget is strained because of social welfare and Deutsch Bank might collapse soon.

kek, wait 5- 10 years. it's already going downhill.
>tfw got turned down for a fuggee with no education

Norway is not in the EU

What's like living in Monaco ? Is it glamour 24/7 like those old 80's & 70's films ?

>doesn't limit exports to european countries according to treaties.

Sure it is.

As someone who hated Germany in his young years I realized that there barelly is any better country after traveling and living in other countries.

I feel like Germans are very efficient workers. Japanese work their ass off by staying in the office until late night.. but productive? Not at all. I like that we are very direct when talking to each other.

I know, currently our politics are shit but there is nothing we can't fix. We are on the way.

Also
>beautiful nature
>gorgeous old towns
>castles and residences
>good food and beer
>long holidays

1. Norway isn't in the EU
2. We have a budget surplus despite the refugees and are currently discussing what to do with it
3. le Deutsche Bank maymay

Hahah you amuze me Kraut

Depends on the lifestyle you want to live. I live like I lived in France + work in office all day while shitposting during dead hours. It's not bad

>there barelly is any better country
Which ones would that be? Out of interest.

And, yeah, we are objectively one if the best ones.

If Germany was a state in America, it would compare to an average fly over state - lol

>RIP Bud

>As someone who hated Germany in his young years
Fucking faggot. Germany was 100x better 10 years ago. Now the people are divided, the media is all lies, the government conspires against the people, muslim hordes invading, companies looking for cheap labour, etc.

If anything you should have loved Germany then and hate it now.

800 000

don't forget about the rapefugees

Germans are NOT white.

>corruption
>biased media
Pick one shitskin.
Deutchebank is always doing border-line retarded shit and saving their ass in the last minute.. or getting their asses saved. It's their modus operandi. They're like that kid on the block that always does stupid shit and gets in trouble but comes out fine at the end.

>huge budget surplus
because we rais taxes to pay wellfare for poor rapefugees
>AAA credit
Oh vey, good goy
>5% uneployment
in your dreams, make it 10% or 12%
>health care, education, minimum income guaranteed
good goy
>low corruption
hahahahaha good joke
>highest purchasing power in the EU
good goy

I am a black man living in Germany and I can confirm that it is a great country.

I work as an engineer, I have a white wife and a beautiful family with 3, soon 4 children.

Without Germany, this would've never been possible!

Thank you Germany! :)

Traveled to almost any wealthy countries and lived in Japan, Australia, Sweden and China.

>Fucking faggot
I was one thanks to all that anti German propaganda at school.

>black man
>engineer

Cut it out, Hans.

>good goy
>good goy
>good goy
Your argument... Where is it?

Are these better or roughly the same?

You forgot the efforts in regards to integration.

What are you trying to say?

I was one of the best in school, teached myself German in 1 year almost perfectly.

huge budget surplus so ahmed can live luxuriously

Says the swamp german.

because they colonialised the poor european countries and still do it up to this day but in different form. pushing others under water so they can breathe they are the tyrants of europe and must be shut down!

Yeah, keep blaming your problems on us. Wanna know what East Europe would look like without foreign investment?

>teached
How about English?

Germany is going down the shitter south africa style. The only people who fail to realize this are underage and 20 something cuckservatives who get their facts straight from the goverment Media.
We got a north Korea tier brainwashing System.
Most germans know nothing about the world and just parrot whatever (((Informations))) they get from TV and neoliberal magazines like DER SPIEGEL.
Germany is a overtaxed, overpriced soon to be third world shithole with a crumbling 70s infrastructure and a bloated goverment body.

I give this country 10 more years before its romania tier.

Aw, you must be so sad you are less employable than a refugee. What did you apply for?

You're free to move to Betterland, user. You'll soon realize there is none that readily accepts Germans.

Germany will be done in 10 years, convert to Islam and stop showing now to start practicing. Maybe stake yourself out a cave. You krauts deserve it all for the ward you started, good riddance to your shit nation.

Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall. Er wird wohl eine Ausbildung haben und seine Branche steigt gerade auf Niedriglohn fugee subventioniert vom Staat um.
Kein Grund gemein zu werden.

Well, you're doing your part, black engineer man!

By imposing an unfair monetary union on other countries, lmao. Well done, germoney, you've done it again!

Na, soll schon was heißen, wenn seine Geschichte denn irgendeinen Wahrheitsgehalt hat.

>kommt nen syrischer Zimmermann zum Vorstellungsgespräch, ist sehr höflich, spricht etwas gebrochenes Deutsch, hat nachweislich Erfahrung
>dagegen ein in Bomberjacke kahlrasierter Mongo, der ne leichte Fahne hat und seit 5 Jahren in MeckPomm rumgammelt und von HartzIV lebt

Irgendsowas wahrscheinlich. :^)

Hmmm.

1. No one forced them in
2. No one prevents them from leaving

Id rather some of our tax surplus would go into fixing the infrastructure and country instead of feeding muslim invaders while the roads, trains and airports crumble away.
Germany stopped investing in infrastructure in the mid 90s and the only reason things are still kinda Working is because of the solid groundwork layed out in the 50s and 60s by people who grew up in the third reich.

Greece tried, you strong armed them not to back out and drop the euro. All the countries that have kept their currencies are doing better than those that did not.

>feuchter Traum eines SZ Lesers
Was wahrscheinlicher scheint ist, dass ein mittelständischer Betrieb beraten von deloit oder mckinsey zu Zeitarbeitern anstatt fest angestellten Auszubildenden geraten hat.

Deine infantilen Vorstellungen zeigen nur wie weltfremd du bist.

While that is certainly true, as I told you, neither are we truly able to keep someone from exiting, nor did we "impose" the Euro. That was France.

Das.

Your media is so ridiculously bluepilled, your opinions on multiculturalism range from "we need them for jobs" to "we are rich we can afford all of them".

I didn't realise quite how leftist Europe was until I had to watch German news at school.

Also, this: youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

Dont try to reason with german cuckservatives. They will defend the same people that will end up fucking them over because the media suggests to them that its "greece vs us" when the only people who got any money out of the greece fiasco were goldman sachs.

German banks also received almost direct payments by Irish, Spanish, Portuguese.

German trying to push the blame on France

Typical hahahaha

>amazing cars

You might as well Google whose condition imposed the Euro was.

Did achmed fuck your wife/gf today?
You cant be this delusional.

Germans and Italians are among the top immigrants here. Pls, you have to balance out the chinks and poos.

The scariest part about that video is how many likes it has

Deutchland über alles!

I have always loved Germany and german culture. You have always been our big brother.

Germanics are superior.

i still don't understand this video should i be offended, or should i laugh?.
Because it portraits those Germans that are depicted there as full blown retarded stereotypes

thank you Somalia

>Somalia

This triggers me.

Jag är äkta svensk din horunge

You'd find the comments scarier if you could speak German.