Mortdecai General

Last one 404'd

MORTHEADS GET IN HERE

About time, where is everyone?

Where we at gang? are they all #MadAtMort?

I invented #MadAtMort. I wrote this meme, it was all me. And it was only funny in one thread, one time, because I was fucking with another user who was genuinely convinced I was a paid marketer and got really angry about it.

Just let it be dead. It wasn't funny when you guys reposted it two days later, and it's even worse now. Some memes are built to last, but sometimes beauty is fleeting and transient and not meant to be repeated.

I got about half way threw this movie and didn't hate what I watched. Never finished it. Probably wont since Gwyneth Paltrow is a crazy snake oil salesmen.

I think it's gonna be re-evaluated and considered a classic in 20 years.

I can see you got some of that famous #MortMadness

>Sophistication is a meme
Is that the real tagline?

I am the man behind the laughter, one of the greatest jokesters Sup Forums has ever seen. I'm the reason you still come here, in the hopes that I'll bless this board with another classic meme. It's rare for me to step out from the shadows and make my presence known, but I MUST put my foot down.

Do not drag my creation through the mud. Mortposting is dead. It was over as soon as the film left theaters. Do. Not. Mortpost. I am not #Mad but I will destroy you if you disobey me. Don't fucking test me, kid, this is as real as it gets.

I for one am happy about this film's box office success and I'm eagerly awaiting the Extended Mortdecai Universe.

i enjoyed that movie, not awesome but it was fun

another example of people collectively memeing a movie "bad" when it's really not much worse than most of similar movies

Gweneth sure looks bloated as fuck.

Too many limes.

All 3 of those actors are box office poison. What did they expect? Was this some kind of scam like Mel Brooks' The Producers?

damn, im not the only one? #MortHead

oxfords not brogues

deepest lore

I loved the Mort threads

What are you? #MadAtMort ?

sauce