You may call her Hitler v2.0, but what you do not realize...

You may call her Hitler v2.0, but what you do not realize, is that she will clean Germany off those pesky immigrants and make Europe in general a better place !

You must be a fool if you think Merkel did anything good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-UlGJkBxck
youtube.com/watch?v=y_vVvrIMZtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would clean her vagina with my tongue as she would clean Germany of migrants

i wanna fuck her right in the ass if you know what i mean

She will do absolutely fucking nothing

>voting for a racist becuse you fell for the "immigrants are bad" meme

she makes my dick hard which is already more than the rest of german politicians does

Who is this semen demon?

Why are you posting this on /pol?

FN is far closer to hitler, she is like the republicans the USA.

Frauke Petry

me on the left

>she will clean Germany off those pesky immigrants
How? In detail. Thanks!

I love you dude, no homo

Is it wrong that I want to drink her pee?

>married
>career-woman
>4(!)-time mother
>articulate
>educated
>smart
>charismatic
>has integrity

There's zero attack-surface for haters. Absolutely none.

Like, not even joking, I really think she's our glimmer of hope

dog bless

I don't know what you mean.

>4(!)-time mother
>in shape, not fat

imagien how much fat women must hate her

>bb-b-b-b-b but genetics

wtf does it even mean? speak english motherfucker

Oh absolutely.
People who show other people what you can do if you really want to are always the target of hate.

Too bad.
Go Frauke, Go!

WARNING: SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE

Frauke Petry is a degenerate whore who made her husband a cuck.
You are all getting wet over an adulterous whore. Proceed to kill yourselves.

She was married to some protestant cleric, but she needed more sex so she divorced him and got someone with a bigger pecker.

Shes a very "traditionalist" woman.

We have also Alice Weidel from the AfD.
Owns a company, studied economy, mother and also Lesbian who is against all the gender madness and that Homosexuals are allowed to marry just like Heterosexuals.

The leftist hate her.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-UlGJkBxck

>Sven Petry
>protestant pastor

it's all part of God's plan kek

>new guy is a higher-up in the AfD

Coincidence!

Did they?

Are there any Italian right wingers on the scene?

That's rude. She has a husband and 4 kids. Get your own girl.

>getting wet

Projecting much? You wouldn't be a whore woman shill, would you?!?

>lesbian
Dropped

Absolutely degenerate desu

Alberto Barbosa gets it.

Oh yes. From one of your talk shows. They are pissed she doesnt play the " victim, lesbian " role.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_vVvrIMZtw

Sorry Burger we all know that you only get a hard on when its about women cucking their men with Niggers.
Just move to one of the countless threads where another fellow burger wanks about that.

Everything a modern feminist is not, I wonder how triggered these people are in Germany right now?

no, I meant if they ever scissored the timbers. ;^)

Media always tries to show her as some evil women, especially the newspapers almost always use unfavorable pictures which they never do when it comes to mainstream politicians.

But it aint working as the last election showed, more than that it backfired.

i don't think we will see a clean europe ever again, with the insane u.s. going to war with brics.

don't be a fool here. no matter who wins, the economy of the u.s. is going bye-bye. the only way they could sustain their evil empire a little longer is by going all-out-war again, or they're bust. bankrupt. all over. why do you think rothschild & co. took all their cash out of there, as did all other countries. please. if you can't see that ww3 is already started then you are a fucking moron.

Could be worse. Like those people who fetishize about raping women at the swimming pool.

>being this assblasted
Not my fault all your """based""" politicians are fucking degenerates.
An adulterous whore and a lesbian mother. Wow, very right wing and traditional.

In a wonderful parallel Universe for sure ;-)

Man youre shilling everywhere tonight. You should have turned on a proxy or something to at least make it look like you're not from the same country.

Hope that CTR pays you lots of shekels.

she won't

>Another childless, single woman leader.
She's married and mother of 4 you dumb burger

You better elect Trump, he's going to make your shitposts great again, you're losing to Canada ffs

she was married until 2015.

She won't do much from here on because none of the parties that matter would ever accept a coalition with the AfD. But that's cool, because what she and her party already achieved is scaring the CDU/CSU shitless, stealing their voters and demonstrating how fed up the common Hans is. The resulting inner conflicts and power struggles within the CDU/CSU (about half of them backs Merkels policies while the other half is strongly against them) are destroying the party.

Merkel is done. If she changes her refugee policies she will be viewed as a weak flip flopping powermonger, if she does nothing in order to save face (looks like that's what's happening) the party will do horribly in the coming elections.

You know that in the 80s CDU & SPD they won't go into a coalition with the greens?then in 98 rot grün happened and nowadays they don't care anymore. When the Afd gets big enough they will have no other way then going into coalition or everybody will start to see them as whiny children.

>"Women should not be allowed in politics! Women are the downfall of society! They destroy countries!"
>woman gets elected
>"YAAAY SHE'S GONNA SAVE US! WE DID IT GUYS!"
Sup Forums

I hope you are right but the difference is that die Grünen are/were a left wing party and during the last few decades the whole population became more left-leaning. In a cuck country like Germany, selling a coalition with the left to your moderate voter base is way easier than telling them you will cooperate with a right wing party because muh Hitler and nationalism is evil meme.

/r9k isnt /pol you Moron

SPOILER: Sup Forums isn't a homogeneous group.

>tfw fertile

>You must be a fool if you think Merkel did anything good.

The last two minutes I sat still and thought about a good policy or decision from Angela Merkel. There was nothing at the top of my head and I can't even say the same for Gehard Schröder, Helmut Kohl or Helmut Schmidt.

Dolferls Bumse

>divorced

this

Tojo knows what is up

>that image and filename
To be fair, if she takes off the headdress her owner will beat her. Islamic women are probably the biggest victim of Islam

She's not even white

>preventing a humanitarian catastrophe
>preventing a war
>preventing terrorism
>preparing germany for the challenges of a globalised future
>initiating a new Wirtschaftswunder
>saving our demographic structure
>saving our pension system
>saving our welfare system

Yeahh, Merkel did nothing worthwhile...

Compared to other people in Al-Alemannia she is.

And still we nice Europeans wouldn't beat Geert to death as soon as he would take off his blonde hair and stop preaching the dangers of Islam. We must be the nicest people to be conquered in history.

You're preaching to the choir there m8

What did he mean by this?

No, may you please clarify? I'm not familiar with this saying.

Why is it always strong womyn conservative, where are the men?

>I wonder how triggered these people are in Germany right now?
Very triggered, especially after the afd came second in the recent local elections of one German state.

Looking at the website of a major german newspaper:
-"AfD voters are racist"
-"Populists are narcissistic"
etc.

>brown eyes
>brown hair

She's a shitskin who should get out of Germany.

She is much cuter with long hair

>brown eyes
at least hers are working

>demanding to shoot illegals trying to get into germanistan is nazism
>putting germans first, above the brown hoards is nazism

germanistan is beyond salvation

>electing another woman as leader

YOU LEARNED NOTHING

You can only get away with it if you break away from the stereotype.

A black Jewish female conservative would take over the right wing in a flash.

How is she Hitler 2.0 ? There are no actual far-right parties in germany with any influence or potential.

Hazel is just a lighter shade of brown. Still shitskin

>wanting to shoot refugee children at the borders
>not Hitler 2.0

t. Ostdeutschland

She's cute

Cute

Today I learned that the only German politicians with any balls are all women.

What the fuck happened to you German Men?

About time, I guess. Make HRE (Germany+Italy) great again!

...i'd hit that.

fickt viel, gern und gut

conservatives are just stubborn liberals, so they happily play identity politics to keep them relevant instead of doing things like coming up with fresh ideas or addressing the public's real concerns

>wanting to shoot criminals who intentionally break the law, compromise state and citizens security and refuse to stop when requested
>literally hitler

You britbongs invented the english language and you cant even speak it properly.

Your country invented the fucking pc, sjw feminism blm bullshit and now its spreading over europe. Thats what fucking happened.

t.divide and conquer shill

She looks like a hartz4 single mother
I dont trust her i bet her hair smells like sweat and urine

>brazil in charge of saying who's white and who not

favela nigger gtfo

Actually she's pretty leftist mate
You Eurocucks have been blind for so long you don't even know what a right nationalist is anymore

nobody is perfect faggot

Everything in germany is left, m8. And of course there are no proper nationalists anymore. I wonder why.

>Make HRE (Germany+Italy) great again!
>Italy

Ehh.. I'd rather not.
There are too many Italians there.

insertion of his penis into her anal orifice in a repeated thrusting motion in order to receive sexual pleasure

Hello there Alberto, I see that you're not bussy defending the holohoax

you lost me

she was younger in this picture, long hair for + 40 women is a no no. Plus short hair suits her

It's because her husband was a christcuk who disapproved that she want to make Germany great again

>Police are not allowed to use force to prevent people from illegally breaching boarders
>lirally hidlurr